Chado's Stanley Cup Winner!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigMike
    You from Houston? These people are so nice down here it makes me uncomfortable lol. Me and my wife had Phillies stuff on and the worst I got was some guy gave me a thumbs down sign haha.
    have fun @ tha game, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      Great pal .. Tell rj I said hello ...

Where do you get RJ out of that post you fucking gin????

Go make me a sandwich......

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
        Where do you get RJ out of that post you fucking gin????

Go make me a sandwich......
        You said YOU AND YOUR WIFE ....

What a moron

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          You said YOU AND YOUR WIFE ....
          LMAO That's great!

Comment

Gl

Comment

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE POST SEASON LEADER JOHAN FRANZEN IN GOALS WITH 12 IS BACK TONIGHT AFTER BEING OUT FOR 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Chado1; 05-26-2008, 07:26 PM.
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Comment

Gl Tonight Buddy
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck with tha Wings tonight, Chadowski's!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      DETROIT RED WINGS (-140)

Defense and goaltending will be the key here in this series IMO. Offensive edge goes to the Pens but defense and goaltending are surely on the Wings side. Osgood over Fluery all day long. How long can Fluery keep it up? Will he fold like Biron did against the Pens after mirculously standing on his head against the Habs? Will the Wings control the defensive tempo? Will the Pens try to outscore the Wings and press as much as possible? Will Crosby and Malkin shine or get shut down by the Wings strong defense? Will Datsyuk and Zetterberg continue their dominance? High scoring games will favor the Pens and low scoring games will fall right into the hands of the Red Wings style. Detroit cannot afford to get into any "run and gun" 5-4, 6-5 type games as this will favor the Pens big time. If the Wings can play their defensive style of West Coast hockey in games that are 2-1, 3-1 its lights out. Wings should win this in 5 maybe 6 games.

GL FELLAS AND LETS GO RED WINGS!!!
                      This write up is how the first two games of the series have played out to a tee. Defense and goaltending win in playoff hockey not high powered offenses and the Wings had a huge advantage that doesnt show up in the box score. Did anyone see the Wings defenceman tying up the man and clearing rebounds in front of Osgood all game long when the Pens would try to generate any offense they would get shut down and suffocated. This series was a total mis-match and I knew it from day one. Bye Bye Pens and for all the band wagon jumpers your Hossa deal and you great run will mean absolutely nothing better nor worse than my Habs because it doesnt matter how far you make it if you dont win it all in the end it IS THE EXACT SAME!!!

Last edited by Chado1; 05-27-2008, 10:32 AM.

Comment

So a team that makes it to the Stanley Cup Finals compared to a team that was a #1 seed and lost in the 2nd round isn't considered to have a better season I must be missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
                          So a team that makes it to the Stanley Cup Finals compared to a team that was a #1 seed and lost in the 2nd round isn't considered to have a better season I must be missing something.
                          I was going to say the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
                            A better season of course but when all is said and done it is all irrelevant if you dont win it all....

Whether you finish dead last and dont make the playoffs or you lose in game 7 if the Cup finals it does not matter cause I could swear you play to win it all and nothing else. At the end of the season does any of that matter if you arent Cup Champions??? Exactly IT DOES NOT!!!

Comment

Chad your pictures that you continue to give people when you don't agree with them are becoming irritating. I would take a step back and think what you have been doing lately. You have become very unlikable

Comment

Didn't get it today man...sure you sent it to the right address?

Comment

Working...
                                X