No announcement yet.

Chado's Stanley Cup Winner!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what I was thinking. Chado would never take the Pens now, he's so anti penguins it's funny. Kinda the way I feel about the Habs.
    No one called anyone a JT

Comment

I know its only after game 1 but this game in itself is EXACTLY how I seen this series playing out to a fucking tee!!!

Originally posted by Chado1
      Defense and goaltending will be the key here in this series IMO.
      BINGO!!!

but defense and goaltending are surely on the Wings side. Osgood over Fluery all day long.
      BINGO!!!

Will the Wings control the defensive tempo?
      BINGO!!!

Will Crosby and Malkin shine or get shut down by the Wings strong defense?
      THEY WERE NON-EXISTENT!!! DID ANYONE EVEN NOTICE THEM OUT THERE??

If the Wings can play their defensive style of West Coast hockey in games that are 2-1, 3-1 its lights out. Wings should win this in 5 maybe 6 games.
      THIS IS NOT THE EASTERN CONFERENCE WHERE RUN AND GUN OFFENSE CAN WIN YOU CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES!!! THE WEST IS BUILT ON DEFENSE AND WE ALL KNOW DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ANY SPORT NOT OFFENSE LIKE THE PENS HAVE ONLY!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

It is only 1 game. I think the Pens D is not so bad either. Tough game tonight, could have gone either way until late in the third, I thought Crosby played strong, Malkin was nonexistant again. But don't count these kids out yet...there is a long way to go..
        Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Chad, when did you mail that money order cuz I still haven't received it.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
            Dude are you serious? That is not what I like to hear cause I mailed it on thursday the 15th so it would have went in the mail on friday the 16th. I guess it has only been a week but definately thought you would have received it by now. Let me know when you get it. Should be no later than mid-week next week for sure then.

Comment

I'm out in Houston watching the Phils. Tough 9th inning tonight. I'll be there again tomorrow. Hope Cole brings the good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                I'm out in Houston watching the Phils. Tough 9th inning tonight. I'll be there again tomorrow. Hope Cole brings the good stuff!
                Wrong thread big guy..

Comment

Wrong thread big guy..

he does not even know what day it is Chad ... pay him no mind ...

OMG!!

Comment

Wrong thread big guy..

Yeah, you're right this is where Chad jerks himself off.

Send jimmy his money.

Comment

Dude, my TV is lucky it's still working right now...this team frustrates me almost as much as last year's team...Vic has choked time after time in key situations this season...Myers and Eaton, not even sure what to say about them...Howard seems to be hitting and I'm hoping Ut can turn it around...real bad month for him...anyway, this team needs to put something together.

Comment

Dude, my TV is lucky it's still working right now...this team frustrates me almost as much as last year's team...Vic has choked time after time in key situations this season...Myers and Eaton, not even sure what to say about them...Howard seems to be hitting and I'm hoping Ut can turn it around...real bad month for him...anyway, this team needs to put something together.
                        Yah the KOs for Howard dont seem so bad right about now do they?

PEACE

Comment

Shocking...
                          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

GO STROS!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
                              GO STROS!
                              You from Houston? These people are so nice down here it makes me uncomfortable lol. Me and my wife had Phillies stuff on and the worst I got was some guy gave me a thumbs down sign haha.

Comment

You from Houston? These people are so nice down here it makes me uncomfortable lol. Me and my wife had Phillies stuff on and the worst I got was some guy gave me a thumbs down sign haha.

Great pal .. Tell rj I said hello ...

Comment

Working...
                                X