Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to be an injury or the steriods

Comment

The good news is that Dutrow is having a nice steaming plate of crow. Couldn't happen to a nicer fella
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Nice call big pee pee...hope you saved some people some coin

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
          The good news is that Dutrow is having a nice steaming plate of crow. Couldn't happen to a nicer fella
          I agree. I was rooting for Big Brown however after the race there was some satisfaction about Dutrow. He's been shooting his mouth for weeks. Now the horse loses and he shuns the reporters. IMO bad sportsmanship.

Comment

Big

Originally posted by BigWeiner
            I can't believe he was pulled up, crazy
            His jockel said----when he was running third, he was trying to get more out of him, but he wasn't responding, was rather losing ground.....as the Jockey stated, he just didn't have it, and he felt like at this pace, pushing him, he wouldn't get better than 5th....so he pulled him back to mitigate (means make smaller or lessen JC) his cahnces to be hurt....

Smart move in my opinion...That Jockey "KNOWS" that Horse.....finishin 5th or last, same results, no $....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X