Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Habs are going all the fucking way this year baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DBURGH
    I still don't know why real sports fans don't like hockey?? It boggles my mind. In fact there are probably more people here who would rather watch a car go in circles than watch an exciting playoff hockey game. To each there own, sit on the edge of your seat as players fly end to end with amazing skill and accuracy or watch someone change their tires...HMMmmmm
    OMG...I am in tears...some things we will just never understand Burgh....

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bennycav
      Now division winners get top 3 seeds. dont worry you will stay in 8th. LETS GO PENS!!!!

Chad have you seen the latest odd to win the cup?
      Pens 5/1
      Habs 10/1
      Redwings 5/1

Vegas aint stupid
      Dont know where you seen this Benny as both the Habs and Pens are 10-1 and the Wings and Sharks are both 4-1 from what I can see.....

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy
        Guys, as a Flyers fan, I'm curious to know if they win tomorrow and finish 6th with more pts than the Caps (3 seed), do the Flyers get home ice despite being the lower seed? Thx fellas
        Even though the Flyers ended up with 1 more point than the Caps with 95 and they only had 94 the Caps still get 3rd place because they won their division. 1-4 get home ice advantage in each conference and 5-8 do not. Division leaders automatically go 1, 2, and 3 on each side regardless of points.

Comment

• go Bruins!!!!

Comment

• Fuk

all Canucks

Comment

• Pens Looked Tough!!!
              No one called anyone a JT

Comment

• Hey Chad, Rangers looked good tonight! And congrats on your pick on them in your selections thread.
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                  Not just the division....THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS BABY!!!

And sorry to break it to you but your Bruins have no chance....like I just stated in my playoffs thread all you guys had to do was beat the non-playoff Sabres on Saturday night to clinch 6th and play the Caps but instead got shutout at home by Jocelyn fucking Thibeault. They should be ashamed of themselves and now have exactly what I guess they apparently wanted. A date with the Conference Champion Montreal Canadiens who have beat them 11 straight times dating back to the 06/07 season. We have also beat you guys in 8 straight playoff series and are 23-7 in 30 ALL TIME playoff series in history vs the Bruins. It doesnt get any more dominant than that. With the Habs #1 power play in the NHL vs the Bruins #28 penalty kill which is the worst of any playoff team you better hope you guys dont take any penalties whatsoever....GL!!!
                  I agree with you 100% but playoffs are a different game
                  Don't be afraid

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                    Dont know where you seen this Benny as both the Habs and Pens are 10-1 and the Wings and Sharks are both 4-1 from what I can see.....

wow, Bodog has

Habs at 7-1
                    Pens 13-2
                    wings 3-1
                    sharks 9-2

I bet the Habs a few months ago at 10-1
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                    Clark: What's steroids?
                    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bennycav
                      Pens Looked Tough!!!
                      They looked VERY good and especially Malkin and Fluery...

Also considering the fact that Crosby wasnt much of a factor either...strong stuff shown tonight IMO....

Comment

• Originally posted by soupman
                        I agree with you 100% but playoffs are a different game
                        Agreed...whole new ball game....stats can get thrown out the window now....

Comment

• Originally posted by DBURGH
                          I still don't know why real sports fans don't like hockey?? It boggles my mind. In fact there are probably more people here who would rather watch a car go in circles than watch an exciting playoff hockey game. To each there own, sit on the edge of your seat as players fly end to end with amazing skill and accuracy or watch someone change their tires...HMMmmmm
                          My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard eveytime I read this post!!!

Comment

• les habitants will ABSOLUTELY SMOKE THE LIVING SHIT out of the bruins. they stink. i will be laying the -350 on the series and won't even sweat it. the bruins stink, and are literally incapable of scoring. the only f'n playoff team to get OUTSCORED this season.

as a fan, it would be great if i will eat my words in 10 days, but it just aint gonna happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
                              les habitants will ABSOLUTELY SMOKE THE LIVING SHIT out of the bruins. they stink. i will be laying the -350 on the series and won't even sweat it. the bruins stink, and are literally incapable of scoring. the only f'n playoff team to get OUTSCORED this season.

as a fan, it would be great if i will eat my words in 10 days, but it just aint gonna happen.
                              Montreal is a LOCK
                              Don't be afraid

Comment

• 3 HOURS UNTIL GAMETIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING PUMPED UP OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!! GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X