Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Habs are going all the fucking way this year baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You do realize that what happens on March 28 in the NHL has little or really NO bearing on what happens in June, dont you? As a Canadien and a Habs fan Im sure you do but if so, kind of makes this long winded thread kind of curious. LOL.

All kidding aside, much congrats on you year of sobriety.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by 3ebRocks
      You do realize that what happens on March 28 in the NHL has little or really NO bearing on what happens in June, dont you? As a Canadien and a Habs fan Im sure you do but if so, kind of makes this long winded thread kind of curious. LOL.

All kidding aside, much congrats on you year of sobriety.
      Thanks...

The thing is I highly doubt they will actually win it all this year and can only hold the faith as a die hard fan. What this team has done to be leading the Eastern Conference this late in the season was against ALL odds as Vegas had them 19th out of 30 teams prior to the start of the season to win it all. This alone is a HUGE step in the right direction for this franchise's future and for that I am busting nuts over here.. But what I can tell you is that after having a very sub-par team over the last decade or so that has typically only been fighting just to make it in that last and final playoff spot it is very refreshing knowing that we will be a Stanley Cup contender for the next 5-10 years REGARDLESS!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
        Thanks...

The thing is I highly doubt they will actually win it all this year and can only hold the faith as a die hard fan. What this team has done to be leading the Eastern Conference this late in the season was against ALL odds as Vegas had them 19th out of 30 teams prior to the start of the season to win it all. This alone is a HUGE step in the right direction for this franchise's future and for that I am busting nuts over here.. But what I can tell you is that after having a very sub-par team over the last decade or so that has typically only been fighting just to make it in that last and final playoff spot it is very refreshing knowing that we will be a Stanley Cup contender for the next 5-10 years REGARDLESS!!!

Stanley Cup fever and playoff contenders are finally back in Montreal baby....It has been awhile!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Go Habs !!! Lol

Comment

• Chado

Congrats on your one year buddy. Good job!!!

Now just give me some puck winners

Comment

• Lets go Leafs!!! Need them to show up tonite.
              No one called anyone a JT

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                Thanks...

Cant argue with that!
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Bennycav
                  Lets go Leafs!!! Need them to show up tonite.
                  They always do against us...its their game 7 of the Stanley Cup everytime we play them...thats the only way to explain why the play us so tough and get worked by every other team in the league...

Comment

• Ottawa loses!!!

We just need to pick up a single point tonight and we clinch the division baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Pens back on top!!!

Comment

• Chad See you in the East finals!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                          There is a new Sheriff in town!

THE MONTREAL CANADIENS ARE THE 2008 NORTHEAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bennycav
                            Chad See you in the East finals!!
                            Pretty much man...the rest of the East sucks so bad its brutal!!!

Comment

• I hope the Habs get the NYR in the first round and I can get into your wallet even deeper!
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                                I hope the Habs get the NYR in the first round and I can get into your wallet even deeper!
                                Most likely wont be first round but definately could be 2nd one if your Rangers even get that far..

Comment

Working...
                                X