Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Habs are going all the fucking way this year baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1

THE MONTREAL CANADIENS ARE THE 2008 NORTHEAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that's great for the 1% of people here who like hockey!

Comment

• Pens will Clinch theirs tomorrow night.
      No one called anyone a JT

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
        Wow...watching Spotrscentre right now and they just said this is our first division title in 16 fucking years....that is insane....its been awhile lets celebrate with a CUP boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• congrats on division...now its playoff time...IMO the Bruins can keep this series close (6 or 7 games) as long as they stay away from dumb penalties. Montreal has a very good power play. Anyways best of luck to your team Chado
          Don't be afraid

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218

yea-kinda like YOUR arena football ... that so called sport reminds me of the American Gladiators ! what a circus that is.....

Comment

• Guys, as a Flyers fan, I'm curious to know if they win tomorrow and finish 6th with more pts than the Caps (3 seed), do the Flyers get home ice despite being the lower seed? Thx fellas

Comment

• Originally posted by tash
                yea-kinda like YOUR arena football ... that so called sport reminds me of the American Gladiators ! what a circus that is.....
                The differeence is, i don't go around promoting Arena football like it's the only sport on earth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1

THE MONTREAL CANADIENS ARE THE 2008 NORTHEAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone care? Anyone with half a brain knows winning the division in hockey is meaningless. What do they get? Hang a banner next season.

Comment

• I still don't know why real sports fans don't like hockey?? It boggles my mind. In fact there are probably more people here who would rather watch a car go in circles than watch an exciting playoff hockey game. To each there own, sit on the edge of your seat as players fly end to end with amazing skill and accuracy or watch someone change their tires...HMMmmmm
                    Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

• Dburgh

Originally posted by DBURGH
                      I still don't know why real sports fans don't like hockey?? It boggles my mind. In fact there are probably more people here who would rather watch a car go in circles than watch an exciting playoff hockey game. To each there own, sit on the edge of your seat as players fly end to end with amazing skill and accuracy or watch someone change their tires...HMMmmmm
                      you make a good point here....but there is one slight (large) difference.....

The NASCAR, NBA, NFL, MLB, CBB, Arena FootBall fans aren't "constantly" preaching that their sport is the only one that counts, starts threads saying the same, starts threads saying the other sports are pussy sports or they are rigged.....

In addition, they're not constantly bumping their own threads, criticizing others, and believe that their sport is the only true sport in the world........

I don't think the other fellows begrudge hockey ( I don't), but it gets old, tiresome, boring, antagonizing to constantly hear the same shit over and over...I think they begrudge the presentation, attitude, almighty opinion, and overall cocky ass presentation....

Ones opinion is definitely his own, and should be able to be presented in a modest/professiona/mature manner, not the childish/one sided way this is going.....

It's all in presentation, and respect for others opinions....not believing just yours counts....

Had this been presented in a mature manner, (which it wasn't and will never be), then you wouldn't be getting these rebuttals......

You do have a good point, but notice how they (other members) PRESENT themselves and accept criticism......Highly different from this one.....thanks----kaptain---

PS---your presentation was nice....ez to understand, and brought out a good point, thus, I felt it necessary to reply.....once again, thanks...

you said
                      I still don't know why real sports fans don't like hockey??

well, REAL sports fans do....they just prefer their each and own respective sport, just don't go around jamming it down others throats......They also relate to all sports, but have preferences to their own, but most of all, they respect others beliefs in their sports, and don't call em Pussies and Rigged.....Significant difference IMO
                      Last edited by Kaptain; 04-06-2008, 09:49 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Im in the south... And dont know shit about hockey..

Comment

• spreadman

Originally posted by spreadman
                          Im in the south... And dont know shit about hockey..
                          me too----but I do respect the sport, and the toughness it takes to play it.........with that said, I certainly don't believe it's the best, toughest, takes more co ordination, BS vs the other sports.....

I can see fellows from the cold states, with Ice, growing up to love to learn and play Ice Hockey........

It's their environment (with most foreign countries---it's Soccer), but only 1 of one million would be so assinine to believe it's the best and only sport thats not rigged.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• Now division winners get top 3 seeds. dont worry you will stay in 8th. LETS GO PENS!!!!

Chad have you seen the latest odd to win the cup?
                            Pens 5/1
                            Habs 10/1
                            Redwings 5/1

Vegas aint stupid
                            No one called anyone a JT

Comment

• Originally posted by soupman
                              congrats on division...now its playoff time...IMO the Bruins can keep this series close (6 or 7 games) as long as they stay away from dumb penalties. Montreal has a very good power play. Anyways best of luck to your team Chado
                              Not just the division....THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS BABY!!!

And sorry to break it to you but your Bruins have no chance....like I just stated in my playoffs thread all you guys had to do was beat the non-playoff Sabres on Saturday night to clinch 6th and play the Caps but instead got shutout at home by Jocelyn fucking Thibeault. They should be ashamed of themselves and now have exactly what I guess they apparently wanted. A date with the Conference Champion Montreal Canadiens who have beat them 11 straight times dating back to the 06/07 season. We have also beat you guys in 8 straight playoff series and are 23-7 in 30 ALL TIME playoff series in history vs the Bruins. It doesnt get any more dominant than that. With the Habs #1 power play in the NHL vs the Bruins #28 penalty kill which is the worst of any playoff team you better hope you guys dont take any penalties whatsoever....GL!!!

Comment

• Wow Kapt let it go....

Comment

Working...
                                X