Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Habs are going all the fucking way this year baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Malkin just tied it on a breakaway!!!

4-4!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-4 PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our penalty killing is gonna burn us in the playoffs cause we fuckin suck at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
        FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-4 PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our penalty killing is gonna burn us in the playoffs cause we fuckin suck at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that was quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
          Hope Ottowa dont screw me. I have a 3 teamer. Habs, Ottowa and Florida over. Florida over is already a winner. Ottowa was winning now tied. Come on Ottowa.
          Your spelling our nations capital city wrong....

Its Ottawa....

Comment

Its Ottawa....
            Ottowa or Ottawa same thing. You knew what team I meant.

Comment

Its Ottawa....
              here we go again with the nations capital...we need to open up a "anything canadian related forum"

Comment

• Fuckin brutal...up 4-3 in the 3rd and dont even get a point...

Ah well the Pens definately out played us tonight and deserved the win for sure...they were up 2-0 and 3-1....Huet played like shit though thats for sure...

We had won 4 games in a row unfortunately couldnt make it 5 straight....

Congrats on your Pens win tonight Benny!!!

Comment

• Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                    A Rangers fan sighting....

Comment

A Rangers fan sighting....
                      Talk to me in the Playoffs.....just hope you get a chance to win your $50 back.....
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Thanks Chad!! What a game! Hope we don't see each other till the finals. No matter what, east brings home the cup this year! Fuck the west. Over hyped dickheads!
                        No one called anyone a JT

Comment

• Originally posted by Bennycav
                          Thanks Chad!! What a game! Hope we don't see each other till the finals. No matter what, east brings home the cup this year! Fuck the west. Over hyped dickheads!

GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT..... EAST HAS NOOOO CHANCE !

Comment

• Originally posted by tash
                            GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT..... EAST HAS NOOOO CHANCE !
                            I agree tash...East is the weakest ever this year...thats why my Habs actually have a shot at going through this conference but the West will once again win the Cup IMO for sure....West is dominant...teams from the East would get smoked if they played over there including my Habs most likely....
                            Last edited by Chado1; 02-22-2008, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I agree tash...East is the weakest ever this year...thats why my Habs actually have a shot at going through this conference but the West will once again win the Cup IMO for sure....West is dominant...teams from the East would get smoked if they played over there including my Habs most likely....

yes they do buddy ! i think New Jersey or Pitt playing Det or Anaheim... My friggin wild are letting things slip from that 3rd seed....not real happy about it !

Comment

• Originally posted by tash
                                yes they do buddy ! i think New Jersey or Pitt playing Det or Anaheim... My friggin wild are letting things slip from that 3rd seed....not real happy about it !
                                Detroit or Anaheim will most definately be in the Cup....long shot out of the West would be the Stars....I dont think your Wild have the offense to do it IMO....

As for the East....its really a coin flip....NJ, PIT, MTL, OTT, NYR....all have chance IMO...

Comment

Working...
                                X