Throw Up The White Flag Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw Up The White Flag Rockies

I have looked at things very very objectively and i can not see the Rockies winning more than 1 game. I know I know......this crazy winning streak......All that shit comes to a screeching halt when Beckett saws them in half tonight....They are not used to playing in the fever-pitched hositle Fenway Park......

What i see is a mediocre team that had a crazy run meeting the BEST team in baseball.....

I know there are many of you who like a good fairy tale ending...which we all do i suppose.

For you guys go see Harry Potter cuz this is real life and the Red Sox are going to unload a world of hurt on this Rockie club.

Alot of Red Sox fans will not say much because they feel we still have a small curse in us......But talent is talent and the Red Sox are built for this.....

Red Sox in 5 unless their plane crashes

whatever.....

Comment

I would be surprised if the Sox even win more than 1 game....if the Rockies win 1 of 2 in Boston than the Rockies should win this in 5 games IMO....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Beckett is going to get beaten like a red headed step child tonight!

Comment

I'm sorry guys I was not even aware Colorado had a baseball team before this week

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            In Oklahoma isn't it fucked like a redheaded stepchild??

Comment

No kidding...his stuff isnt good enough to throw off the Rockies hitters....look what they did to him the last time and look what those hitters did to Peavy, Webb, and Hamels, so to say the Sox sweep and all this is the most biases shit I have ever read....

Comment

See i looked at it OBJECTIVELY......

I knew you guys couldn't......

There are some in Oklahoma and Canada that still seem to believe in Santa Claus

Comment

The Rockies will finish what the Tribe couldn't

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    No kidding...his stuff isnt good enough to throw off the Rockies hitters....look what they did to him the last time and look what those hitters did to Peavy, Webb, and Hamels, so to say the Sox sweep and all this is the most biases shit I have ever read....
                    ha ha ha......Most of those teams gave them zero run support.....Last time we checked our bats are smoking.....And do not ever give me a regular season stat.....When Fenway is packed and rocking.....the noose gets a little tighter

Holliday is average away from Coors field.....Look it up

Comment

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about Fenway this and Fenway that...Such a deadly place, they've only brought home 1 title...

Comment

Rockies are not even in the Top 6 teams in baseball.....Nice run.....It's over....You did good and you should be proud.....

A New Dynasty is about to take over fellas.....

Comment

Great point...Sox struggled down the strecth and into the playoffs and battled back to squeak into the WS....like I said before....I'll take the offensive powerhouse who has won 22 of 23 and has beat up on GREAT pitchers like Peavy, Hamels, and Webb for +240 please...

Rockies in 5...

Comment

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about Fenway this and Fenway that...Such a deadly place, they've only brought home 1 title...

Well we are talking about modern era and recenlty which in life is all that matters.....

This will make 2 titles in 4 years.....That is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              Rockies are not even in the Top 6 teams in baseball.....Nice run.....It's over....You did good and you should be proud.....

A New Dynasty is about to take over fellas.....
                              They are in the WS! How can you say they are not even in the top 6 in baseball????

Comment

Working...
                              X