Throw Up The White Flag Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark
    kb .. you sound like you are drinking musclemann's juice for breakfast, lunch and dinner ... You sound like a real hater lately ,... not like you ...
    Are you serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Are you serious?

dead serious

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark
        dead serious
        What exactly do you mean? Cause I've been talking shit to these Sox fans?

Comment

• KB.....i don't mind.....you da man in my book.....I love when folks disagree to be honest.....Brings up good and healthy debate.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            Which team plays in the Junior Varisty league? if you said the rockies....go to the head of the class.....

Streaks are only as strong as the opponents played.....

That was some streak last year when the JV Cardinals beat up on the Varsity Tigers. Cardinals put up 85 wins v the other JV teams, and went 3-12 down the stretch of the regular season, so its not like they were on fire or anything.
            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandPa
              That was some streak last year when the JV Cardinals beat up on the Varsity Tigers. Cardinals put up 85 wins v the other JV teams, and went 3-12 down the stretch of the regular season, so its not like they were on fire or anything.

Grandpa.....let's not deal in the past

This is reality we are dealing with now...Not some Cardinal dream run....

You are correct...Anything can happen ...which it did.....

#1 - Steve Phillips said there has never been as much disparity between the 2 leagues than this year. In fact he stated and I think I would agree that they would not have made the playoffs in the AL. Also I really believe they are the fifth best team in baseball. I am not saying that to be mean, but i truly believe it.

#2 - Can the Rockies win? Sure they can. It is highly unlikely in my mind, but anyone can upset a team over 7 games.

** I stole the terms JV and Varsity from Steve Phillips whose interview i heard in Miami 2 days ago

I was supposed to be at tonights game but I had a closing yesterday and could not get a flight out and back for tomorrow

***Also the tigers are not the red sox...

Comment

• TWOTONTONY....i missed a lot since my last post it seems like, but I will take u up on the $10 for $24 bet and can pay u thru paypal....and dont worry im not offended, I think u riled up others feathers a lot more than mine...im not a fan of either or am i a big fan of baseball but I do like action so ill take u up on the bet even after seeing BOS take the ROCKIES out to the woodshed last night...so we will be in touch throughout the series...

Comment

• Originally posted by ogarza
                  TWOTONTONY....i missed a lot since my last post it seems like, but I will take u up on the $10 for $24 bet and can pay u thru paypal....and dont worry im not offended, I think u riled up others feathers a lot more than mine...im not a fan of either or am i a big fan of baseball but I do like action so ill take u up on the bet even after seeing BOS take the ROCKIES out to the woodshed last night...so we will be in touch throughout the series...

Ogarza,

Sure thing buddy....The intent of the thread was to rile feathers seeing this series didn't seem to be one that was going to garner alot of attention. I am a sox fan since i was old enough to talk. My father and grandfather brought me to games. now that i am in florida i only get to like 3 games per year.

I will not need your paypal account but i appreciate the bravado my friend. Since i am such a nice guy and the rockies are down 1-0 I will give you -320...I will pay you $32....

Have a good day

Comment

• Very nice, ur back on my good side tony...good luck to you sir.

Comment

• All the Rockies have to do is win tonight and they gain home field advantage and then the Sox are actually not on the postive side....tonights game is CRUCIAL....
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                        All the Rockies have to do is win tonight and they gain home field advantage and then the Sox are actually not on the postive side....tonights game is CRUCIAL....

thats all???? you make it sound easy Chado....

Jiminez says Fenway will not make him nervous.....Sure thing buddy....the collar gets a little tighter in that ban box

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                          thats all???? you make it sound easy Chado....

Jiminez says Fenway will not make him nervous.....Sure thing buddy....the collar gets a little tighter in that ban box
                          Just wait till the Sox go to Coors even if they are up 2-0...Rockies will win all 3 there...the Sox will be shitting their pants with that atmostphere and saying
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Hey kb, Was Jeff Francis the "Red Headed Stepchild" you were talking about?

Keep drinking the Rocky Mountain Kool-Aid Hater!

Comment

• WOW....rockie fans are in full retreat!!!

Comment

• It appears i was off a little
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if i ruffled feathers.....But i just went over the stats and figures again OBJECTIVELY and i do not think the Rockies will score a run on the road and with my formula they score a total of 2 runs the whole series

game 1 - Red Sox 11-0
                                game 2 - Red Sox 7-0
                                game 3 - Red Sox 19-1
                                game 4 - Red Sox 13-1

*** This formula is 99% accurate

Comment

Working...
                                X