• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
    First pitch at 8 est?
    Expect closer to 8:30

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandPa
      The funniest thing in this thread the claim of objectivity.

Can we be serious for a second?

The best team in baseball v the Hottest. Anything can happen. One team has to win 4 times before the other one does. Beckett will pitch two games. Boston has to alter the lineup for the three in Denver.

I love Rockies +240, and I am not a fan of either team, but there is no way that Boston is a 2.5/1 better team here. No value in a Sox play. Plenty in a Rockies play.

Grandpa......stop picking against my Sox.......

Gosh.....i think they are 2.2 times better and that is honest....

#1 - I think the 8 days off hurts
      #2 - I really think Colorado's pitching is suspect
      #3 - It is going to be an atmosphere they are not used to
      #4 - I really think they are HOT, but i really feel we beat the #2 and #3 teams in all of baseball

*** What i will say is that the Rockies do have an American league type lineup that is formidable and I love their SS as well....

but if you delve into the stats Holliday is merely slightly better than average outside the friendly confines of Coors....

but that is why they play the games

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
        Expect closer to 8:30
        Tom Brady throwing out first pitch?

Comment

Tom Brady throwing out first pitch?
          I'm hoping it is Jason White!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
            I'm hoping it is Jason White!
            What an

Comment

• Comment

• Please....guys this is a love only thread and this meanness should be taken elsewhere....

Kooooooombaya.......Koooooooombaya!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  Please....guys this is a love only thread and this meanness should be taken elsewhere....

Kooooooombaya.......Koooooooombaya!!!!
                  You're gonna think Koombaya when Tulowitzki hits an 0-2 slider over the green monster

Comment

You're gonna think Koombaya when Tulowitzki hits an 0-2 slider over the green monster

Dude.....

Tulowitzki is gonna need a 2nd pair of underwear after he shits himself.....And Beckett will not give him something to hit 0-2......Schilling yes....Beckett -no

I heard today Beckett had even better numbers than Mariano Riviera in the post season....That is phenonminal seeing that he is a starter

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      Grandpa......stop picking against my Sox.......

Gosh.....i think they are 2.2 times better and that is honest....

#1 - I think the 8 days off hurts
                      #2 - I really think Colorado's pitching is suspect
                      #3 - It is going to be an atmosphere they are not used to
                      #4 - I really think they are HOT, but i really feel we beat the #2 and #3 teams in all of baseball

*** What i will say is that the Rockies do have an American league type lineup that is formidable and I love their SS as well....

but if you delve into the stats Holliday is merely slightly better than average outside the friendly confines of Coors....

but that is why they play the games

#2 Guess which MLB team has the best ERA since the All-Star break? If you said the Colorado Rockies, go to the head of the class. Colorado plays best defense in MLB, and has superior middle relief.

I look forward to a great series. Wish you the best, but I couldn't lay that kind of money, especially against the hottest team in history down the stretch. It goes against every gambling principle ever devised ( Axiom #1-- NEVER bet on a streak to end!)

GL buddy
                      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

OMG...

Tony says these hitters can only hit well at Coors field only so that WILL NOT happen...
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                          OMG...

Tony says these hitters can only hit well at Coors field only so that WILL NOT happen...

i respect their lineup....built like an AL teams......

They are a great hitting team in the Jr Varsity circuit.....

enough said

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandPa
                            #2 Guess which MLB team has the best ERA since the All-Star break? If you said the Colorado Rockies, go to the head of the class. Colorado plays best defense in MLB, and has superior middle relief.

I look forward to a great series. Wish you the best, but I couldn't lay that kind of money, especially against the hottest team in history down the stretch. It goes against every gambling principle ever devised ( Axiom #1-- NEVER bet on a streak to end!)

GL buddy

Which team plays in the Junior Varisty league? if you said the rockies....go to the head of the class.....

Streaks are only as strong as the opponents played.....

Comment

• Besides Manny and Ortiz the Red Sox line up scares nobody offensively....
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                                Besides Manny and Ortiz the Red Sox line up scares nobody offensively....

can you say Pedroia, Lowell, Youkilis??? I believe all are hot.....

Maybe you can even say JD Drew and Varitek from last series....

How bout my boy Ellsbury

Comment

Working...
                                X