Throw Up The White Flag Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    and i commend them......But this is not the NL west which is very similar to AAA ball
    Just look back to last year when the Cards came out of the AAA League to sweep your AL league champ...they were barely .500 if that...

Comment

Plus its not like ur going out on a limb anyhow...ur team is a HUGE favorite...

Comment

Originally posted by x0506947
        how many runs does boston scored per game in the last to months of the regular season???
        maybe you should remeber that before making them champions just yet, if they didnt had beket ,they werent even in the series,i agree boston is superior in every aspect of the game especialy pitching however i think boston bats aint that good,they are very inconsistent and by the way no way the red sox are the best team in basebal ,the yankees almost caugth them after being more than 13 games behind.

good points which i will counter......If is the biggest word in the world....

If they didn't have Beckett....But they do

If the Yanks caught them....But they didn't

Sox have no bats......They blasted Sabathia (CY Young guy) and Carmona........hmmmmm....The Rockies have no pitchers even close to that.....Wait til Manny and Papi are at Coors....can you say 600 ft HR???

Also the last month....manny was out....papi was hurt.....and we rested alot of guys....

If If If......If my friend is wishful thinking and fantasy....You are better off dealing in fact not what if's.....

What if is a sentence for losers.....Which the rockies will be.....

What if..........

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
          No shit...and the Rockies are gonna win the series as a +240 underdog which is even more embarassing for the Sox as the loss itself....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza

never said i was going on a limb.....does it add more bravado or validity if i go on a limb.....

I did kind of.....I said the
            theyy will only score 2 runs

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              No shit...and the Rockies are gonna win the series as a +240 underdog which is even more embarassing for the Sox as the loss itself....

Sox do not care about odds bro......It would sting just the same......I see this matching up very similar to when the Cowboys played the Bills in the Super Bowl.....

everyone hammers at all the great stats and streaks the Bills had........trying to justify......trying to make a case.....and BAMM

Bitch Slap City

Like I said i am OBJECTIVE

Comment

good points which i will counter......If is the biggest word in the world....

If they didn't have Beckett....But they do

If the Yanks caught them....But they didn't

Sox have no bats......They blasted Sabathia (CY Young guy) and Carmona........hmmmmm....The Rockies have no pitchers even close to that.....Wait til Manny and Papi are at Coors....can you say 600 ft HR???

Also the last month....manny was out....papi was hurt.....and we rested alot of guys....

If If If......If my friend is wishful thinking and fantasy....You are better off dealing in fact not what if's.....

What if is a sentence for losers.....Which the rockies will be.....

What if..........
                It does not matter if the Rockies have a worse pitching staff like I said because when the Sox put up runs the Rockies will simply outscore them...nuff said!!!

Comment

and there is nothing wrong with 2nd place for that franchise

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    It does not matter if the Rockies have a worse pitching staff like I said because when the Sox put up runs the Rockies will simply outscore them...nuff said!!!

baesd on Coors field stats.......Read my lips Chado....I will talk/type slowly....

This is the AL.....which is Real Life
                    This is not Coors field where this team can hit
                    This is not an NL team that has 1 good starter
                    This is Reality
                    This is a lineup that can hurt you.....BAD
                    This is a Staff that can silence your bats

My friend, I have tried to protect you from pain and embarrassment, but you are like a young man persisting and wanting to learn these hard life lessons yourself......

I like you soooo much Chado that I will bet $10 and i will return $40 if the Rockies win

PS: Chado....in baseball unlike hockey IT DOES MATTER if you have a worse pitching staff....I will let you in on a secret, but you must promise not to tell......That is why they OVERPAY pitchers!!! CUZ IT DOES MATTER!!!
                    Last edited by TwoTonTony; 10-24-2007, 01:09 PM.

Comment

have to run fellas....see ya tonight

Comment

Comment

and YES.....i know i am being a DICK

Comment

As a longtime Sox fan I stand by my prediction of Sox in 7.
                            However, if Rockies win, by my way of thinking, it won't be anywhere near the biggest upsets in World Series history.
                            Any team which can win 21-22 in pressure situations cannot be taken lightly.
                            When you couple that with the fact that they defeated Sox 2-3 in boston and outscored them 20-5 in so doing AND(I didn't know this until today) SWEPT the Yankees 3 games in Colorado earlier this year, I personally think the team deserves some respect.
                            As I stated when they first made the playofs, I have Rockies at +975 to win it all.
                            I did hedge by betting Red sox which ensures some profit but not much because of the big line on the Sox.
                            I admit I am far from always being right, but I would be shocked(but of course quite happy) if the Rockies prove to be the pushovers that some are saying/suggesting.
                            Last edited by savage1; 10-24-2007, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Rockies set an all time record for defensive fielding percentage ever! Something to ponder

Comment

and YES.....I love sucking BIG DICK
                                Ugh..

WTF does this have to do with the World Series?

Comment

Working...
                                X