Throw Up The White Flag Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    Just let the Rockies bats do the work...this will shut all these Sux fans up....

Rockies have no bats outside of Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      Sorry guys if i ruffled feathers.....But i just went over the stats and figures again OBJECTIVELY and i do not think the Rockies will score a run on the road and with my formula they score a total of 2 runs the whole series

game 1 - Red Sox 11-0
      game 2 - Red Sox 7-0
      game 3 - Red Sox 19-1
      game 4 - Red Sox 13-1

*** This formula is 99% accurate
      LMAO!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

There is no reason to laugh at scientific data Chado

Comment

I'm sure everyone including most Rockie fans would have said "through up the white flag" when they were 6+ games out and had little to no chance to make the playoffs.

Hmmmmmmm?

Comment

Sorry guys if i ruffled feathers.....But i just went over the stats and figures again OBJECTIVELY and i do not think the Rockies will score a run on the road and with my formula they score a total of 2 runs the whole series

game 1 - Red Sox 11-0
            game 2 - Red Sox 7-0
            game 3 - Red Sox 19-1
            game 4 - Red Sox 13-1

*** This formula is 99% accurate

Priceless!!!

I'm not sure why Colorado even showed up.

Comment

I hate to agree with the Boston fans, but they will take it, the only question is how many can the Rockies "steal".

It comes down to simply this for me, the Red Sox have two of the most dominant post season starting pitchers of the last decade in Schilling and, yes, Beckett.

Mix that with a Rockies starting staff that includes Cook and Fogg with a Rookie. A starting lineup of 7 players (no including Helton or the pitcher) who have about 30 years COMBINED experience in the league. Coming off a 9 day layoff. The bats of Boston, home field advantage, experience, one of the top three rested closers in the majors.

Just can't see this going more then 6
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by gr8whtnorth
                I'm sure everyone including most Rockie fans would have said "through up the white flag" when they were 6+ games out and had little to no chance to make the playoffs.

Hmmmmmmm?

and i commend them......But this is not the NL west which is very similar to AAA ball

Comment

Originally posted by gr8whtnorth

Hmmmmmmm?

when did the Rockies get a fan base??? The last 6 weeks.....before that the place was empty.....Great fans.......Great team......Great everything......

Great Runner-UP

Comment

how many runs does boston scored per game in the last to months of the regular season???
                    maybe you should remeber that before making them champions just yet, if they didnt had beket ,they werent even in the series,i agree boston is superior in every aspect of the game especialy pitching however i think boston bats aint that good,they are very inconsistent and by the way no way the red sox are the best team in basebal ,the yankees almost caugth them after being more than 13 games behind.

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
                      I hate to agree with the Boston fans, but they will take it, the only question is how many can the Rockies "steal".

It comes down to simply this for me, the Red Sox have two of the most dominant post season starting pitchers of the last decade in Schilling and, yes, Beckett.

Mix that with a Rockies starting staff that includes Cook and Fogg with a Rookie. A starting lineup of 7 players (no including Helton or the pitcher) who have about 30 years COMBINED experience in the league. Coming off a 9 day layoff. The bats of Boston, home field advantage, experience, one of the top three rested closers in the majors.

Just can't see this going more then 6
                      All of this is irrelavant with the Rockies hitters. Even if the Sox score runs the Rockies will outscore them...No pitcher can stop these hitters...not even fuckin Nolan Ryan...

Comment

Originally posted by x0506947
                        if they didnt have beckett ,they werent even in the series.
                        Nuff said....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          All of this is irrelavant with the Rockies hitters. Even if the Sox score runs the Rockies will outscore them...No pitcher can stop these hitters...not even fuckin Nolan Ryan...
                          this is what i mean.....Chado still thinks Nolan Ryan pitches.....Chado he is retired

man chado....shouldn't you be capping hockey or drilling a hole in the ice for fishing or buying a new broom for curling

Comment

this is what i mean.....Chado still thinks Nolan Ryan pitches.....Chado he is retired

man chado....shouldn't you be capping hockey or drilling a hole in the ice for fishing or buying a new broom for curling

Comment

This thread will be 1,014 pages by gametime...

Comment

and i commend them......But this is not the NL west which is very similar to AAA ball
                                Man your on a roll! Too funny! Great thread!!

Comment

Working...
                                X