3 usc - no problem
    4 wva- no problem
    5 florida- no problem
    6 Mich- no problem
    7 texas- HUGE PROBLEM will explain below
    8 L'ville - huge problem will explain below
    9. georgia - no problem
    10. LSU - huge problem

Texas- How the fuck could texas be #7??? they got the shit beat out of them @ home. if you want to make the arguement that the lost to #1 ohio st, fine. but i then respond by saying, nebraska who isnt in top 15 lost @ usc #2 by 18 and that was on the road, texas lost by 3td's @ home. And oklahoma IMO doesnt even have a loss. texas imo is the 3rd best team in the big 12 yet they are ranked #7 are you kidding me. L'ville is undefeated and ranked behind texas?? WTF?

Louisville- someone tell me what this team needs to do to be ranked in the top 5??? is blowing the fuckin doors of Miami not good enough?? The polls have WVA #4. i ask you this. Who has WVA beat?? maryland big freakin deal. maryland was good 5yrs ago. Being ranked behind a 1 loss overrated texas team is laughable. L'ville should be atleast 3 spots higher IMO

LSU- 1st off lsu has a loss. To me that automatically disqualifies you from being in the top 10. Va tech,tcu dont have losses are ranked less. lsu is a good team but you cannot have 4 SEC teams ranked in top 10 (auburn,georgia,florida,lsu) its just not possible. SEC is best conference in NCAA but it doesnt merrit 4 top 10 teams. LSU lost so BEAT IT, get the fuck outta the top 10.

here is how i think it should be:

1. ohio st
    2. auburn
    3. usc
    4. florida
    5. L'ville
    6. mich
    7. WVA
    8. Georgia
    9. Va Tech
    10. TCU

IMO any team with a loss is out of top 10 period.
    of course i'm more than willing to discuss this further, this is just my opinion. lets have yours.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

I agree SEC gets a little to much credit sometimes. But i think that Michigan should be ahead of Louisville.

Texas shouldnt be in the top 10 and nor should LSU. Both teams showed they cant score on a good defense. jmo
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YA more DIME but what really suprise me is they did not have N.DAME WAS NOT UP IN THE TOP 10 MUCH LESS THE TOP 5 TALK ABOUT A TEAM THAT IS OVERRATED each year it is the IRSH and im so sick of teams being rank higher just cause of there popularity of the SCHOOLS NAME such as A TEXAS OR A LSU,do not get me wrong i live in the heart of BIG 12 COUNTRY here in st.louis so i always lov. seen a BIG 12 up there but come on that is just sick to have TEXAS ABOVE LOUY. it not like LOUY has not played anybody geeeezzzzss pull your head out your ass and get it right one time, just one time,that one big eye sore for c. football is THE FUCKING BCS///// good topic DIME i could go on and on but i will not cause it raises my blood temp. to high cause im agree 100% with ya
      GET-R-DON PEACE GLLLLLLL
      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

1. ohio st - best all around team in the nation if Troy Smith can play decently
        2. auburn - WHEN WILL THEY GET THE CREDIT THEY DESERVE!! Best defense in the nation!! that will keep them in the national title hunt...
        3. usc - still not convince they are a national powerhouse
        4. florida - nice come from behind win last week
        5. Michigan - If they can take care of business that matchup with Ohio State might mean National Title implications - last chance for Michigan - start a lot of seniors on the O-line, D-line, secondary, and linebacker corp
        6. West Virginia
        7. Louiseville
        8. Georgia - matchup with Tenn. will be interesting
        9. Va Tech - Beating up on very weak teams right now... wait and see how they do in a few weeks @BC to move them down
        10. Texas - Still a top team nationally

11 TCU - what a dominant defensive effort against Texas Tech
        12 LSU - what a defense - now if Jamarcus Russell is on they are dangerous
        13 Notre Dame - Defense exposed, see them finishing with 2 or 3 total losses
        14 Oregon - Ducks got by luckily
        15 Tennessee - lets see what they can do
        16 Iowa - barely beating low level teams
        17 Oklahoma - boy did they get screwed
        18 Clemson - Can't see putting Florida State ahead of them - they did just beat them!
        19 Arizona St
        20 Florida State
        21 California
        22 Boston College
        23 Alabama - another solid defense
        24 Boise State
        25 Rutgers - might not be a popular pick but they have had a hot start... just a small school pick here over the bigger schools

I think this is a fare list for the most part... anyone else offer up there opinions on this?

Comment

The only thing I disagree with Dimer is the mentality that a one loss team doesn't deserve to be in the Top 10...LSU lost to the #2 ranked team by 4 points at their house and you aren't going to rank them ahead of TCU? Not so fast, my friend....
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I agree about texas dimer...I see it like this

OSU
            Auburn
            USC
            Lousville
            Michigan - Must continue to look good against weaker opp.
            Va Tech - People still not seeing how sick this team is defensivly
            Georgia
            LSU

WVU - WAY Not impressed. They got beat by UMD quarters 2-4. If you gave me the ball 3 times in your zone in the first quarter...i would certainly win by WAY more than 21. You can say they "let up" but i don't see it. They got beat

Florida - not impressed
            1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              The only thing I disagree with Dimer is the mentality that a one loss team doesn't deserve to be in the Top 10...LSU lost to the #2 ranked team by 4 points at their house and you aren't going to rank them ahead of TCU? Not so fast, my friend....
              but a loss is a loss, i mean by that factor where does it end??? clemson lost by 1pt to BC @BC in OT. they only have one loss on the year and played quality teams. where does it end when counting 1 loss teams. now later in the year when many teams have 1 loss thats different, as of now. IMO no 1 loss team should be in the top 10. you lose your out.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

10 Dime..Could you please tell me who are the two teams that are better than texas in the Big 12??? OU, Nebraska? I dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtymike
                  10 Dime..Could you please tell me who are the two teams that are better than texas in the Big 12??? OU, Nebraska? I dont think so.

OU will beat texas this year. dont they ever year? except last season when Texas won the title? Nebraska IMO is also as good if not better than texas. What has texas done this year to merrit a #7 ranking?? Wins over powerhouses like N.texas and Rice??? woooohooooo come on. texas will have 2 or 3 loses on the year just watch
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I agree they dont deserve a 7 spot ,but I still think they are the best in the Big 12. Although the Big 12 is kinda weak this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                      LSU- 1st off lsu has a loss. To me that automatically disqualifies you from being in the top 10. Va tech,tcu dont have losses are ranked less. lsu is a good team but you cannot have 4 SEC teams ranked in top 10 (auburn,georgia,florida,lsu) its just not possible. SEC is best conference in NCAA but it doesnt merrit 4 top 10 teams. LSU lost so BEAT IT, get the fuck outta the top 10.
                      I disagree 100%

When a team (LSU) loses a heartbreaker on the road to #2 they should not be disqualifed from the top-10. The pollster put too much emphasis on losses. IMO they should have remained in the poll where there were prior to last weeks loss. LSU could have won that game with the correct call at the end of the game. They should drop out of the top-10 due to bad calls from the ref? No way.

How many of your top-10 teams could beat LSU straight up in a neutral stadium? The top 10 should be the 10 best teams in the country irregardless of losses.

Comment

Texas- How the fuck could texas be #7??? they got the shit beat out of them @ home. if you want to make the arguement that the lost to #1 ohio st, fine. but i then respond by saying, nebraska who isnt in top 15 lost @ usc #2 by 18 and that was on the road, texas lost by 3td's @ home. And oklahoma IMO doesnt even have a loss. texas imo is the 3rd best team in the big 12 yet they are ranked #7 are you kidding me. L'ville is undefeated and ranked behind texas?? WTF?
                        Do you really think Texas doesn't have one of the best teams in the country, regardless of their record? You are putting too much emphasis on one game. First, it was a huge revenge game for Ohio State. Second, I can't help thinking if Texas doesn't fumble inside the Ohio St 5 yard line the game would have played out differently. I think Ohio St still wins but not in the same convincing fashion.

Didn't Oklahoma lose last weekend? Albeit, due to bad calls for which the refs were suspended.

Comment

Should the Top-10 be the ten best teams in the country or the teams with the best record? IMO it should represent the best teams in the country regardless of their record.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                            Should the Top-10 be the ten best teams in the country or the teams with the best record? IMO it should represent the best teams in the country regardless of their record.
                            Exactly what my point was about LSU...it should be who the best 10 teams are, regardless of record.
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Louisville- someone tell me what this team needs to do to be ranked in the top 5??? is blowing the fuckin doors of Miami not good enough?? The polls have WVA #4. i ask you this. Who has WVA beat?? maryland big freakin deal. maryland was good 5yrs ago. Being ranked behind a 1 loss overrated texas team is laughable. L'ville should be atleast 3 spots higher IMO
                              Who has WVA beat?? Who has Louisville Beat?

Miami? Big deal! They trounced an average Miami team at home. Here's the problem with the polls. You live in the past. Miami gets ranked high due to their history. They played horrible at home vs an extremely overrated FSU team. FSU has played very ordinary in all 3 games. Let's face it. Miami and FSU are not the powers that they were in the past.

BTW Miami is not in the top-25. Which makes Louisville's win nothing special. We'll see how good Louisville and West Va. are in a few weeks when they play each other. The loser will drop from the top-10.

Comment

Working...
                              X