Ncaa Football Top 10 A Crock.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Three Jack
    I agree with the whole playoff idea and I love the format the Wayne and T threw up (who doesn't if you are a fan of college football), but at the end of the day, whether it is 8 teams or 12 teams, how are you going to decide teams 6,7,8,9 and 10 or teams 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14? Through the polls, that's how...and at the end of the day, they are based on strictly subjective thinking due to the human voting element...schools history, margin of victory and when you lost. It sucks!

did you see my suggestion, it eliminates the need for a poll.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      did you see my suggestion, it eliminates the need for a poll.
      Bry, I did and if it was a perfect world, it would be great, but you know as well as I do that they will never disband conferences for college football to make 8 super conferences. The college presidents and the NC2A are not interested in finding the best team, they are interested in making $$$, much to our frustration.
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Haven't read all the threads here so forgive me if I repeat what someone eles may have said.

They need to do away with preseason polls. How can you know how good a team is (or isn't) when they haven't even played a game. Teams get lucky with were they are ranked preseason and in getting a BCS bid.

College Baseketball is different since the National Championship has nothing to do with the polls.
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
        Clark: What's steroids?
        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
        X