Deportations up under obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by husker View Post
    ever since he joined the other site and started the exact same rhetoric he is doing here.
    What a shock. Facts wrong again from you. I responded to your fringe garbage about obama being unelectable. The all time classic comment u should always be remembered for. Kinda like kirk gibson home run in world series
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Geez

When is enough ENOUGH ??

Its like a bunch of old women at a Bingo Parlor sitting there just waiting to expire
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        The republican john edwards(see husker I can do it too, I guess I'm independent now)

kalm down, take your meds, and look in the mirror and say "i am important in politics, the liberal way is the best way, rep's are fox/rush clones, there is still hope for my hero hillary" and you will start to feel better in no time.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

I ask u to tell me where your info was and your question was Is the hill conservative or liberal? Seriously, that was your response.

Why can't u understand very simple things? They have dem and rep writers. I get it. Did u get your info from a dem writer? No. Of course not. U get your info from the guy who gives u the best anti obama spin. Same old rep move.
          Were you capable of reading the article? I even highlighted the relevant parts for the slow people. The groups that commented that there is no correlation between deportation numbers and illegal immigration enforcement are non-partisan groups. I would think even you would be able to grasp that. So you can try and spin that it was from a conservative blog (wrong) or from a conservative point of view (wrong again) or from a conservative site (wrong again and again).

Doesn't it get frustrating to be proven wrong SO many times on just one thread?

Even a self-annointed genius such as yourself has to just throw your hands up sometimes and scream "Why am I getting proven wrong with those pesky facts all the time!!?"

Comment

kalm down, take your meds, and look in the mirror and say "i am important in politics, the liberal way is the best way, rep's are fox/rush clones, there is still hope for my hero hillary" and you will start to feel better in no time.
            U look in the mirror and say" I am independent, I am never wrong and even though I have never held a job I do have worth" should help
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
              Geez

When is enough ENOUGH ??

Its like a bunch of old women at a Bingo Parlor sitting there just waiting to expire
              Do u spend a lot of time at bingo parlors?

Comment

U look in the mirror and say" I am independent, I am never wrong and even though I have never held a job I do have worth" should help

so i have never held a job now. add it to your list of lies.

while you are building yourself up in that mirror, add "i am not a political lackey for a pa. politician" that should take care of everything.
                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                  Were you capable of reading the article? I even highlighted the relevant parts for the slow people. The groups that commented that there is no correlation between deportation numbers and illegal immigration enforcement are non-partisan groups. I would think even you would be able to grasp that. So you can try and spin that it was from a conservative blog (wrong) or from a conservative point of view (wrong again) or from a conservative site (wrong again and again).

Doesn't it get frustrating to be proven wrong SO many times on just one thread?

Even a self-annointed genius such as yourself has to just throw your hands up sometimes and scream "Why am I getting proven wrong with those pesky facts all the time!!?"
                  The facts of record number of deportations just elludes you. You are so desperate to diminish any positive obama numbers u sit searching all day till u find something. Even if that something is absolute crap. Some partisan group says it and its gospel. The wash posts says crackdowns on businesses that hire illegals helped push the numbers higher and that is ignored. Why? Why is that pushed aside? Doesn't fit with your agenda right? U told me to find one policy that made this happen. I did and now u are scrambling for anything.

What u see as fact are mere opinions. Everytime the facts get in the way u go all crazy. Nothing I've said in this thread has been proven wrong by you or anybody else. You have your usual " I hate obama" blinders on and can't cope with anything that doesn't fit your thinking. Its comical, pathetic an sad all at the same time.

Record number of deportations. 10 percent then 25 percent higher then the last admin FACT

Wash post reports crackdown on businesses known to hire illegals helped the numbers rise. FACT

Jman wrong and lost again. FACT

Comment

do you REALLY think this "admin must be doing a good job on illegals"??

who was it that was saying people don't answer questions? vitturd?

vitturd, maybe i missed your response among all the drivel.

Gerald Ford

Comment

so i have never held a job now. add it to your list of lies.

while you are building yourself up in that mirror, add "i am not a political lackey for a pa. politician" that should take care of everything.
                      Even if that was true. It would be a job. Something u never had. Ever.

You are the same as the people u complain about on welfare. U just use family and friends instead of the govt

Comment

I answer every question. I'm not u husker. Remember it took u 4 months to answer one question last year. No worries though. It was funny for a lot of us. If u would stop re-reading all your posts so u can agree with yourself u would have seen the answer.

Obviously they are doing a better job then any other admin. Record numbers.

When the oil companies do record number in profits its safe to assume they are doing well. Why not here?

Comment

You are the same as the people u complain about on welfare. U just use family and friends instead of the govt
                          The next personal attack anyone makes on another will be banned form this thread ... Joking or not ... it stops now!!

Comment

And by the way. I am leaving for the phillies game soon so I won't be responding to much more of your nonsense. Just so u don't try your usual trick of why someone isn't responding to you

Comment

And by the way. I am leaving for the phillies game soon

Thank You ... There is a GOD!!!

Comment

this is like the same statement you made about me being banned from EVERY forum.

take my advise, meds, mirror and things will be ok.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X