Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    bahahahahahahahaahahahah
    These city boys here at BC probably don't even know what a nine penny nail is

Comment

• The term \"penny\", used with nails, was an English measurement originally meaning price per 100. It now means nail length and is abbreviated \"d\" from the old Roman \"penny\" the denarius.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        JC,since your the ass man I had a salad for lunch and shit 30 minutes later.I swear some of the greenest freshest lettuce was floating in the toilet.Is that good or bad for food to come out so fast?
        just cause i like female rumps doesnt make me a phd on salads and your ass

now if you want to know if a chick gets a load in her rump and the next day she shits a bundt cake, then i am your man

Last edited by jcindaville; 07-28-2010, 08:37 PM.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

now if you want to know if a chick gets a load in her rump and the next day she shits a bundt cake, then i am your man

You are one sick SOB!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stern162 View Post
            The term \"penny\", used with nails, was an English measurement originally meaning price per 100. It now means nail length and is abbreviated \"d\" from the old Roman \"penny\" the denarius.
            Holy shit Stern. I can't even spell half the shit you just posted

Comment

I am with Vols, that is sick man!!
              NBA is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                Jesus, what time is first pitch? Print out the article I sent you and take it to the game with you. After 9 innings, maybe you will get it. Have a great time at the game!!
                Not driving home so I got a good hour to read your article. Wish I hadn't already thrown it in the trash. I don't need to read it anyway. I will just watch fox when I get home. Same thing I'm sure.
                Dom brown could be a stud. Be back at cbp tomm night to do it again
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

JC - how did that taste ??
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                    Not driving home so I got a good hour to read your article. Wish I hadn't already thrown it in the trash. I don't need to read it anyway. I will just watch fox when I get home. Same thing I'm sure.
                    sleep well !!!!
                    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Great attempy dodging and avoiding AGAIN. These pesky sites and articles just blow a hole in your imaginary world. Terd world is the land of lollipop trees and grass made of money picked by all the illegal garbage. Where money is printed and doled out by it's God the Terd. No personal responsibiliy in Terd World, and no guns. Just rainbows and unicorns. AWWWWWWWW

And I know you are thrown off with no Keith and Rachel the last few days, but you really need to get some new material about Fox. Got old about a month ago!!
                      Last edited by Jamaicanman; 07-28-2010, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                        sleep well !!!!
                        I would even high five a gw bush voter tonite. Been waiting for the phillies to bring this kid up for months just to see if he can do it in the majors.
                        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                          Great attempy dodging and avoiding AGAIN. These pesky sites and articles just blow a hole in your imaginary world. Terd world is the land of lollipop trees and grass made of money picked by all the illegal garbage. Where money is printed and doled out by it's God the Terd. No personal responsibiliy in Terd World, and no guns. Just rainbows and unicorns. AWWWWWWWW

And I know you are thrown off with no Keith and Rachel the last few days, but you really need to get some new material about Fox. Got old about a month ago!!
                          Not as old as your keith and rachel references.

Your world is full of angry republicans with guns not understanding why they keep losing elections. Why people don't care about issues they care about.

Your pesky articles as u call them are all by people who think exactly like u. You couldn't even give obama credit in a hypothetical that could never happen. Lmao.

You just keep listening to your heros like hannity, coulter, malkin and all the other loons who can only see what they want.

Funny how u reference personal responsibility. Your God in the white house last never took responsibility for all the disasters he caused. U didn't hold him responsible huh? Just fell right in line with arms straight out following blindly

Comment

Not as old as your keith and rachel references.

Your world is full of angry republicans with guns not understanding why they keep losing elections. Why people don't care about issues they care about.

Your pesky articles as u call them are all by people who think exactly like u. You couldn't even give obama credit in a hypothetical that could never happen. Lmao.

You just keep listening to your heros like hannity, coulter, malkin and all the other loons who can only see what they want.

Funny how u reference personal responsibility. Your God in the white house last never took responsibility for all the disasters he caused. U didn't hold him responsible huh? Just fell right in line with arms straight out following blindly

Comment

Your pesky articles as u call them are all by people who think exactly like u.
                              like you don't do the same!

pot meet kettle.

when was the last time ANYONE posted something that contradicted something they were trying to get across?

some of the things people come up with to try and get back at someone is just completely off the wall.
                              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
                                like you don't do the same!

pot meet kettle.

when was the last time ANYONE posted something that contradicted something they were trying to get across?

some of the things people come up with to try and get back at someone is just completely off the wall.
                                I will double check to see how many times u have posted articles contradicting one of your points. Gimme a min ................................. As I thought zero

Comment

Working...
                                X