Deportations up under obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
    JC is a tool and KB is Jc's lover and Longnex is their partner in 3 way.

Does this work !!!
    Telling the truth won't get you banned

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
      Fewer raids..more audits=less arrests...sounds like you are saying the article was correct..good job and about time.
      So then what's your argument for record deportations. Accidents?
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Telling the truth won't get you banned

damn I was trying to make Spark work !!!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Spark is a tool and Spark is Jc's lover and Vitterd is their partner in 3 way.

Does this work !!!
          That should do it

Comment

That should do it

One of us is in trouble !!!!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

One of us is in trouble !!!!
              That would be

YOU

Comment

• I got a tool for you both

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  I got a tool for you both
                  Thanks,if we need something to fill a hole a nine penny nail left in a wall we know who to call

Comment

• My final word till late tonight. It may solve it all for jman and a few others

Everything that happens positive. Numbers or otherwise has absolutely nothing to do with obama

Everything negative that happens is 100 percent obamas fault and is his responsibility.

The end
                    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                      My final word till late tonight. It may solve it all for jman and a few others

Everything that happens positive. Numbers or otherwise has absolutely nothing to do with obama

Everything negative that happens is 100 percent obamas fault and is his responsibility.

The end
                      Enjoy the Phillies game

Comment

Everything that happens positive. Numbers or otherwise has absolutely nothing to do with Bush

Everything negative that happens is 100 percent Bush's fault and is his responsibility.

The end
                        Wow, you sound like us with Obama

Comment

The end
                          Jesus, what time is first pitch? Print out the article I sent you and take it to the game with you. After 9 innings, maybe you will get it. Have a great time at the game!!

Comment

• I shit a question mark this morning ?, i have shit exclamation points but never a question mark.

I was pretty proud
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Thanks,if we need something to fill a hole a nine penny nail left in a wall we know who to call
                              bahahahahahahahaahahahah
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                                I shit a question mark this morning ?, i have shit exclamation points but never a question mark.

I was pretty proud
                                JC,since your the ass man I had a salad for lunch and shit 30 minutes later.I swear some of the greenest freshest lettuce was floating in the toilet.Is that good or bad for food to come out so fast?

Comment

Working...
                                X