Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Thank You ... There is a GOD!!!

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Thank You ... There is a GOD!!!
      Seems personal to me. U should ban yourself I guess. Practice what u preach. It would be a good example. J/k even though I didn't use the laughing guy
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
        Don make it so obvious. I can see your brown nose from here. U get a free fun night of no debate or difft opinion. Just a bunch bashing obama and quoting fringe sources. U guys will have a blast
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
          Seems personal to me. U should ban yourself I guess. Practice what u preach. It would be a good example. J/k even though I didn't use the laughing guy
          hahahahaha

I knew you would take it as I meant it ... a joke ...

Come on guys, cool it ... Lighten up ... I do not want to ban anyone from anything but I will if I have to

Comment

And by the way. I am leaving for the phillies game soon so I won't be responding to much more of your nonsense. Just so u don't try your usual trick of why someone isn't responding to you

i guess the MUCH should have been emphasized.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

hahahahaha

Come on guys, cool it ... Lighten up ... I do not want to ban anyone from anything but I will if I have to
              I did take it as a joke. I'm light now. Phils called up dom brown. Will prob bat 6th tonite and I'm all geared up for it. Hopin this kid is a star

Comment

hahahahaha

at this rate he will be late to that phillies game.

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Quote from 4:20 yesterday afternoon "Its not known from the coming in portion"

Quote from 11:25 this morning "It is now known the percent is almost the same."

That is quick work.
                  You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                    Quote from 4:20 yesterday afternoon "Its not known from the coming in portion"

Quote from 11:25 this morning "It is now known the percent is almost the same."

That is quick work.
                    Ummmm I researched it and posted it for you. Why is that funny?

Comment

Ummmm I researched it and posted it for you. Why is that funny?
                      Where did you research it so I can read it?
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Record number of deportations. 10 percent then 25 percent higher then the last admin FACT

Compared to a pro amnesty President WOW

Wash post reports crackdown on businesses known to hire illegals helped the numbers rise. FACT
                        They also posted NO correlation between numbers and enforcement. Whoops, forgot another one!!!!

Quotas?

He also said the trend in removals may be coming to an end. The Washington Post reported that immigration officials were setting quotas for deportations because they wanted to avoid a steep drop-off in the numbers for 2010.

Jman wrong and lost again. FACT

The Obama administration appears to be conducting fewer raids on job sites where illegal immigrants work, Passel said, because the adminsitration seems to prefer workplace audits, which result in fewer immigrant arrests.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                          Where did you research it so I can read it?
                          I just used a google search. Read some articles from newspapers. Most said there is an increase every year but the rate of increase isn't much difft from previous years and admin

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                            The Obama administration appears to be conducting fewer raids on job sites where illegal immigrants work, Passel said, because the adminsitration seems to prefer workplace audits, which result in fewer immigrant arrests.

500 workplace audits in 2008 and over 1500 in 2010 to businesses know to hire illegals. Quite a drop

Comment

The next personal attack anyone makes on another will be banned form this thread ... Joking or not ... it stops now!!
                              JC is a tool and KB is Jc's lover and Longnex is their partner in 3 way.

Does this work !!!
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

500 workplace audits in 2008 and over 1500 in 2010 to businesses know to hire illegals. Quite a drop
                                Fewer raids..more audits=less arrests...sounds like you are saying the article was correct..good job and about time.

Comment

Working...
                                X