Mass. Sen. Kerry docks yacht in RI, saving $500K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
    So you troll back a couple of months ago to see if I had commented on one of your one sided posts to justify taking a shot a me. I suggest you find something better to do with your time than following the footsteps of Michael steele. Now I will leave you to go take pot shots at someone else seems to be a unique talent you have. Unlike you I will be looking for an independent mind to support rather than a republican puppeteer you seem to crave. I tell you a secret I supported all the bushes in each election so because I decided to change my mind unlike some of the zombies doesn't make me less independent just makes me tired of the b.s now i will give you the opportunity to get back to Michelle malkin show.
    damn dude, lets chill here and everyone
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      If you are refering to me just call me or whoever you are trying to refer to out and not cry like a little baby. WHOOOAAA, someone came back at you with a negative point

What is funny is you have been here for all of 2 months and 50posts yet you know all about someone who has been here for years.

By the way Mr. Independent, with all the shots you take at the Rep side, I have a hard time believing you are really that Independent.

You know nothing about me other than if I lean to the right. I guess that is all you need to know

You're right Dave nothing to make a big deal about but ravens came at me here for no apparent reason then when I called him on it, he bought up a post from may or something. He could've easily said I'm sorry but he instead points to some post from 1 month ago, didn't say he was crying call him any names just said the post was disturbing. I will be careful not to comment on his talking points again. Take care dave

Comment

You're right Dave nothing to make a big deal about but ravens came at me here for no apparent reason then when I called him on it, he bought up a post from may or something. He could've easily said I'm sorry but he instead points to some post from 1 month ago, didn't say he was crying call him any names just said the post was disturbing. I will be careful not to comment on his talking points again. Take care dave

You have issues little man
        NBA is a joke

Comment

So you troll back a couple of months ago to see if I had commented on one of your one sided posts to justify taking a shot a me. I suggest you find something better to do with your time than following the footsteps of Michael steele. Now I will leave you to go take pot shots at someone else seems to be a unique talent you have. Unlike you I will be looking for an independent mind to support rather than a republican puppeteer you seem to crave. I tell you a secret I supported all the bushes in each election so because I decided to change my mind unlike some of the zombies doesn't make me less independent just makes me tired of the b.s now i will give you the opportunity to get back to Michelle malkin show.

Go find an independent boyfriend, maybe that will make you happy. Boy that was real hard to look up your 50 posts btw. BTW, I called your ass out first little man and caught you in a lie. Now you try and twist and weasle your way out instead of admitting your mistake. Really a typical liberal Dem.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

No you never mentioned names in this thread, just insinuate and play little games. You mentioned my posts in the other thread on US healthcare, for which I provided the link. You lied about having never posted about me or even read my posts, thats all, admit it. You wont admit that since you like to hit and run or change the subject..... I know your style, dont let facts get in the way.

I guess I should apologize for busting your lies. [B][B][B] My last post on you.
            And I have issues.

You sure your not a politician????

Because obviously you cant tell the truth, since you stated here that was your last post.

Comment

If you are refering to me just call me or whoever you are trying to refer to out and not cry like a little baby. WHOOOAAA, someone came back at you with a negative point

What is funny is you have been here for all of 2 months and 50posts yet you know all about someone who has been here for years.

By the way Mr. Independent, with all the shots you take at the Rep side, I have a hard time believing you are really that Independent.

You know nothing about me other than if I lean to the right. I guess that is all you need to know

Once again you dont have to apologize you started this with this original post. I dont care what you think about my political afiliations because it seems you like start things with people you know nothing about.

Go ahead stroke that huge ego of yours because youer obviously frustrated in life because most trolls are. Thats why they search through posts to start confrontations with people.

Tell michael steele I said hello, he cant tell the truth either. Mr. my last post to you.

Comment

Go find an independent boyfriend, maybe that will make you happy. Boy that was real hard to look up your 50 posts btw. BTW, I called your ass out first little man and caught you in a lie. Now you try and twist and weasle your way out instead of admitting your mistake. Really a typical liberal Dem.

and because I dont follow michael steele and sarah palin i guess that make me a liberal huh?

Because I dont follow the zombie squad? Atleast you have a comedic side I guess.

As far as being a liar if you look back 4-5 posts you stated Im done with this..........You cant even tell the truth in topic I guess.

Im not going to call you any names because when most people run out of intelligent thoughts they resort to calling people like little man, weasel, crybaby.

I can atleast debate you on the facts without the name calling.

Comment

Working...
                X