Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Maybe those phrases just fit ... j/k

I am trying to stop the dirt from being thrown in here .. wish me luck will ya ...

I will be banning people from threads
    I wish u good luck. After the 30 or 90 day wait period is over u can bring your gun in here and force people out. J/k
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      I get called idiot, pussy, asshole, moron and it is silent.
      Some angry drunk maniac must have called you all those bad names

Comment

Any less shootings so far Spark?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Yep, sure is ....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4 men shot in separate shootings in Chicago
          July 12, 2010 11:00 PM | 2 Comments
          At least four men were hospitalized Monday afternoon after being shot in separate incidents, police said.

The first shooting happened on the 1500 block of North Campbell Avenue at about 2:34 p.m. in the Humboldt Park neighborhood, according to Chicago police officials.

A 25-year-old man was shot in the back, right arm and left thigh and was taken to Stroger Hospital where his condition had stabilized, officials said.

A second shooting victim was found with a gunshot wound to the right thigh on the 6900 block of South Talman Avenue at 4:52 p.m. in the Chicago Lawn area, police said. The victim, a 20-year-old man, was taken to Holy Cross Hospital in good condition.

At 5:05 p.m., a 23-year-old man was found with a gunshot wound to the left foot on the 5800 block of West North Avenue in the North Austin neighborhood, police said. The man was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center in good condition.

A fourth shooting happened moments later in the West Englewood neighborhood on the 7100 block of South Marshfield Avenue, police said. The shooting happened at 5:07 p.m., police said.

In the fourth shooting, an 18-year-old man was shot in the left ankle and was taken to Holy Cross Hospital where his condition had stabilized, police said.

No one was in custody in the shootings and detectives were investigating, police said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          Shooting - 33XX WEST DOUGLAS BOULEVARD, CHICAGO, IL - 07/14/2010 06:52 PM

07/14/2010 06:52 PM
          A 22-year-old victim was walking down the street when a dark-colored van drove up and someone inside fired several shots striking him in the right eye.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shooting - 14XX S. CALIFORNIA AVE, CHICAGO, IL - 07/14/2010 08:31 PM
          07/14/2010 08:31 PM
          Shooting/Stabbing. 22 y/o Male shot IAO Mt. Sinai Hospital, shot in eye & cheek, serious condition, Evid. Tech req

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shooting - 4XX OF S. LARAMIE AVE, CHICAGO, IL - 07/10/2010 08:05 PM
          07/10/2010 08:05 PM
          Shooting/Stabbing. 7 y/o male shot in the foot while walking outside, no perps seen, PD O/S investigating

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know if I had more time I could find you a dozen more shootings ...
          Last edited by Spark; 07-15-2010, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Let me try a serious question and try a serious answer. Do u think there is any possible way to know if this law stops a shooting?

What if a thug neighbor is angry because somebody parks in his spot or somethin stupid like that. The new law delays this guy getting a gun. After the wait, he calms down and decide not to shoot his neighbor. How does a statistic like that show up as saving a life? Just an example
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Let me try a serious question and try a serious answer. Do u think there is any possible way to know if this law stops a shooting?

What if a thug neighbor is angry because somebody parks in his spot or somethin stupid like that. The new law delays this guy getting a gun. After the wait, he calms down and decide not to shoot his neighbor. How does a statistic like that show up as saving a life? Just an example
              No I don't think there will be any evidence of this law stopping a shooting. But I do think that you can get stats on how many crimes were either lessened or prevented by someone having a gun/s.

Comment

A. I'm guessing if he gets that uptight over a parking spot, he already has a gun.

B. Most people who are shooting others probably didn't get their guns through the legal process anyway.

or

C. So it turns in to a stabbing instead of a shooting.

If the guy is crazy enough to shoot a fuckin neighbor over a parking space, he will find other ways to get him. He isn't going to go sign for a gun because he is angry and go shit, i have to wait. Ok, i've calmed down now. Seriously man ........

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  A. I'm guessing if he gets that uptight over a parking spot, he already has a gun.

B. Most people who are shooting others probably didn't get their guns through the legal process anyway.

or

C. So it turns in to a stabbing instead of a shooting.

If the guy is crazy enough to shoot a fuckin neighbor over a parking space, he will find other ways to get him. He isn't going to go sign for a gun because he is angry and go shit, i have to wait. Ok, i've calmed down now. Seriously man ........
                  That's a lot of assumptions. There are plenty of other examples. U see people killed over road rage incidents where the guy that does the shooting never committed a crime in his life. People do lose it over stupid things sometimes.

Stricter gun laws are good but there really is no way to back it up. You aren't gonna turn on the news and hear headlines that there was almost a shooting

Comment

You aren't gonna turn on the news and hear headlines that there was almost a shooting
                    But you will hear about a property owner protecting his home, or more importantly, his family, by shooting an intruder. And I think it sends a message to potential intruders. "Damn, does this house have someone armed in it?"

Or maybe a mugging stopped on the street.

Comment

That's a lot of assumptions.
                      My assumptions are NO DIFFERENT than yours. I would also bet it is more than an assumption that most of these gang bangers have their guns ILLEGALLY!

Comment

Jman. None of these new restrictions stop people from having a gun in their home.

Also wayne. I was just giving u examples. Trying to show that there is no way to see if the new gun restrictions work. Its just not possible. Also people do flip out and lose over stupid shit all the time. Less guns and tougher restrictions does more good then harm. Honestly, what is the problem if u have to wait for the proper checks?

Comment

Jman. None of these new restrictions stop people from having a gun in their home.

Also wayne. I was just giving u examples. Trying to show that there is no way to see if the new gun restrictions work. Its just not possible. Also people do flip out and lose over stupid shit all the time. Less guns and tougher restrictions does more good then harm. Honestly, what is the problem if u have to wait for the proper checks?
                          The problem is the the bad guys are getting guns w/out a check and the law doesn't change that.

Comment

The problem is the the bad guys are getting guns w/out a check and the law doesn't change that.
                            That is true. But every murder is not done with an illegal gun.

So even if the little inconviences that come with the new law saves a life or two its prob worth it. I just don't understand why some guys get so crazy about it

Comment

That is true. But every murder is not done with an illegal gun.
                              You are right, so how does the law prevent that? It doesn't. The law is meaningless.

Comment

My assumptions are NO DIFFERENT than yours. I would also bet it is more than an assumption that most of these gang bangers have their guns ILLEGALLY!

Comment

Working...
                                X