Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
    Bottom line is simple.The criminals have guns.Why shouldnt law abiding,tax paying citizens be able to legally own and use them for personal protection.

gun control has never worked, but the libs keep trying to push it down everyone's throats.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Bottom line is simple.The criminals have guns.Why shouldnt law abiding,tax paying citizens be able to legally own and use them for personal protection.
      It is ashame others do not have common sense like this Big ...

How is gun control working for you now Dickey Daly???

Comment

Here is where the gun nuts argument goes off the track. NOBODY IS TAKING AWAY YOUR GUNS. This new law doesn't take your legal right to own a gun. Gun control is not taking guns. I don't know why some cannot understand it. U wanna shoot someone. Wait 30 or 90 days. Big deal. You can show everyone how tough u are when the permit gets in. In the meantime drive your truck real fast around town and everybody will say" wow that guy is tough"
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
          Here is where the gun nuts argument goes off the track. NOBODY IS TAKING AWAY YOUR GUNS. This new law doesn't take your legal right to own a gun. Gun control is not taking guns. I don't know why some cannot understand it. U wanna shoot someone. Wait 30 or 90 days. Big deal. You can show everyone how tough u are when the permit gets in. In the meantime drive your truck real fast around town and everybody will say" wow that guy is tough"
          Gun nuts??? Shoot someone???

Do you live in fairyland??? Honestly vit ...

You know nothing about any of these guys in this thread ... if you want to say what you think about the bill go ahead ... but stop making every post so damn personal ...

Comment

Vitter has no idea

Someone that likes to talk about stereotyping

Comment

I don't have a gun but I do drive around town singing the cranberries and video recording it in my truck trying to look tough!
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                I don't have a gun but I do drive around town singing the cranberries and video recording it in my truck trying to look tough!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                    i just saw that gay video you sent me and if i had a gun, id shoot you !!!
                    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

You know nothing about any of these guys in this thread ... if you want to say what you think about the bill go ahead ... but stop making every post so damn personal ...
                      Joe, thats been my WHOLE point with vitterd. When someone doesn't agree with him, its because they are a dumb ass republican, AND he stereotypes EVERYONE who doesn't agree with him and then swears he doesn't stereotype people.
                      Thats why he is such a joke.
                      I guarantee he doesn't live in a house with mirrors because he NEVER looks at himself.
                      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                        Joe, thats been my WHOLE point with vitterd. When someone doesn't agree with him, its because they are a dumb ass republican, AND he stereotypes EVERYONE who doesn't agree with him and then swears he doesn't stereotype people.
                        I guarantee he doesn't live in a house with mirrors because he NEVER looks at himself.

So right on Dave.
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

bingo!!!!!!
                          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

i just saw that gay video you sent me and if i had a gun, id shoot you !!!
                            I looked good jamming out!
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

I don't get it. I generalize about gun owners and people go crazy. However there is so much generalizing about dems and somehow that is just fine.. Nobody will respond to the actual facts. The law doesn't take away guns. That's why they are gun nuts. They see a law that makes them wait for a gun and they start posting that there guns are being taken away. It is just crazy inaccurate talk.

When that amendment was written there was no street lights or police forces. There is no way the authors could forsee what this world has become.

Ok, the personal part of the posts. I get called idiot, pussy, asshole, moron and it is silent. I say gun owners need it to prove they are tough and I'm going personal. Before u post "poor vitterd". I could care less what I'm called. I just think that needs to be looked at when comparing my posts to others.

I also knew "u know who" couldn't keep away from my posts. He is just doing it a difft way. Responding to others posts about me. If I did that I would have been gone.
                              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                                Ok, the personal part of the posts. I get called idiot, pussy, asshole, moron and it is silent. .

Maybe those phrases just fit ... j/k

I am trying to stop the dirt from being thrown in here .. wish me luck will ya ...

I will be banning people from threads

Comment

Working...
                                X