Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
    My guess is, you've tried unsuccessfully to have sex with animals? Not very bright up there in Maine, are they? I hate to ruin it for you, kinda like telling a kid there's no Santa Claus, but humans can't mate with animals. Sorry buddy, I know that just broke your spirit.....
    Can't say i ever have Kaz, i'd ask you what it's like but i'll stick to the real pussy. You know, that taco wrapped in underwear that you have never seen or felt before. Put morris down some night and try it out!

Comment

You miss the point....

A. I know that a bunch of you posting that it's not offensive are white.
      B. I'm not surprised that white guys on gambling forum don't find it offensive.

If I was black man and I posted a photo of a big black guy bitch slapping a naked white girl as a joke, would you find it offensive as a white person?

To me, there's not much difference.

I'm NOT debating on whether it was a joke or not. I KNOW it was a joke.

The debate is whether or not it was racially offensive, and it is clear as day that it was.......

I wouldnt find it offensive at all, i would say thats about right for our society.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
        I haven't been on this forum in months but I had to respond. Your a fruitcake, take the stick out of your ass, and lighten up. You are far to serious. If that really bothers you how do you make it through life on a daily basis? I liked the use of a past experience that shined the light on you. You wear a nice red sweater to work everyday don't you? Toughen up your skin you pussy. People like you are exactly whats wrong with this country. Looking to sue left and right. Looking to complain, whine, and argue whenever possible. Your a faggot.
        bahahahahahaahah

that made me laugh
        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          I'll be honest bro, I didn't think that was the intent at all. I had never thought of it until you brought it up. Poking fun of Obama yes, fat black people looking for handouts never crossed my mind
          mine either
          [email protected]

Comment

I showed the post to 3 white guys where I worked and asked what conclusion they drew from it. To a man they commented, obviously racial and the hidden intent that it's a fat black person getting handouts from the gov't.

There was no mistaking how they read it....

For people that don't get that, you're obviously rolling with blinders on.
            all white guys from your state, a liberal state at that, im sure all 3 are liberal, so the fact they think like you means little to me.

Nice way to judge others who dont think like you, we OBVIOUSLY have blinders on, hello pot, meet kettle
            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
              I'm offended that Kaz dork found the picture offensive.
              poor kaz
              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                It's the closet you will ever come to a pussy. Any grown man that walks around and lives with a camera in one hand and a cat on his shoulder will be a lifetime

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                  Nice pic of the fat black guy sitting at the picnic table. Is he waiting for a handout?
                  bahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

omg
                  [email protected]

Comment

Just to be fair, here's a photo of a fat white bear on his computer reading these threads instead of working......

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dimer

bahahahahaahahahahahahhaahahhaah
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Should that be accept?
                      don't you just love people that live in glass houses and throw stones.
                      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
                        don't you just love people that live in glass houses and throw stones.
                        That was probably the biggest DUMB FUCK of the Year reply. As he tries to make me look stupid for spelling, he makes himself look like an even bigger IDIOT!

Comment

What is it like to never have seen a real pussy and to to cats in between taping Fresno St cricket games kazcat? I'm starting to understand why you hate Bush so much .........

now that is the best one yet!!!!!!!

Gerald Ford

Comment

What is it like to never have seen a real pussy and to to cats in between taping Fresno St cricket games kazcat? I'm starting to understand why you hate Bush so much .........
                            This isnt my fight, but a mans job should be off limits in attacks.

JMHO

He does have a job, and he isnt drawing welfare, so any job is an honorable one.

Again, IMO
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                              This isnt my fight, but a mans job should be off limits in attacks.

JMHO

He does have a job, and he isnt drawing welfare, so any job is an honorable one.

Again, IMO
                              Nothing is off limits with Kaz. I play by his rules so ........

Comment

That was probably the biggest DUMB FUCK of the Year reply. As he tries to make me look stupid for spelling, he makes himself look like an even bigger IDIOT!
                                Your welcome.

Signed,
                                Vols Fan AKA 2nd grade spelling bee champion

Comment

Working...
                                X