MSNBC Trashes Obama: Compared To Carter, 'I Don't Sense Executive Command'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
    Your a computer tough guy who didnt say dick while the terrorist were flying around our country 9 years ago landing planes into buildings and killing innocent americans. You talk about going to white house ......Im talking about going to any area close to where you live and talking the shit that you say in here.

you have a real fascination with barney frank too.

So are you saying I lose my freedom of speech in certain areas? Where? The country club? The hood? Am I going to get jumped somewhere? My name isn't Reginald.

And my fascination with Frank is he fucked up the housing crisis along with Greenspan. Most people not on Sec 8 do know this though.

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      another moronic comparison.. when bush took office they blamed clinton for problems as well...

i don't remember bush blaming anything on clinton. please enlighten me with some specifics. not just your oppinion, back it up with a link.

YOU said bush, not the media.
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post

p.s you hero is as just as responsible for the oil spill in the gulf and as your vice hero cheney is. Loading the mms up with their crony oil buddies who did zero regulation like most of the repubs like anyway and now sticking up for big oil as usual.

When will people wake the fuck up in this country??????Sticking up for bp=republicans

Who paid for Rahm's free apt again?

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
          i don't remember bush blaming anything on clinton. please enlighten me with some specifics. not just your oppinion, back it up with a link.

He did not say Bush. The quoted post actually says "they". Try again. Think and attack not just attack. Sometimes the crap that comes out of my own sides mouth annoys me more.

PK
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

buy gold guys,buy gold // right wing militia group meet in valdosta,georgia on june 24 at 2.00 at wendys,from there will will begin our assault on atlanta-hai hitler !!!! ps-guys just having some fun,i am in my fifties,have never seen the economy this bad,doom and gloom,call it what you want,ITS SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW,I AGREE THINGS WERE BAD WITH CARTER,BUT YOU COULD SEE A LITTLE LIGHT SHINING THROUGH THE FOREST,ITS A CLUSTERFUCK,NOT BLAMING DEMS OR REPUBS,LOAD UP ON GOLD,BE PREPARED TO ESCAPE TO EUROPE OR ASIA !! PS-I DONT KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD,THE RIGHT WING MILITIA IS HOARDING GOLD,ROUND-UP,LEFT-RIGHT !!!!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

ANY JEWiSH MEMBERS OUT THERE,NO OFFENSE ON THE HITLER JOKE,DEATH CAMPS WERE NOT COOL !!!!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

why do i always gotta do your work... you can find links by doing this.. go to google and search... bush blames clinton... u can watch such great hits as bush and his admin blaming clinton for recession, 9/11 as just a few... u can watch videos of dana perino the moron herself blaming clinton for recession... u can even see them blaming clinton 5 years after clinton was in office...

do you ever get tired of being proved wrong?
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

when bush took office they blamed clinton for problems as well...
                  Originally posted by poskid View Post
                  He did not say Bush. The quoted post actually says "they". Try again. Think and attack not just attack. Sometimes the crap that comes out of my own sides mouth annoys me more.

PK

that sure looks like he is saying bush to me. i don't see anyone else named in his post. he was also responding to obama blaming bush for everything.
                  “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

why do i always gotta do your work... you can find links by doing this.. go to google and search... bush blames clinton... u can watch such great hits as bush and his admin blaming clinton for recession, 9/11 as just a few... u can watch videos of dana perino the moron herself blaming clinton for recession... u can even see them blaming clinton 5 years after clinton was in office...

do you ever get tired of being proved wrong?

if it's so easy just post the links. quit hiding behind all the other BS. nobody is falling for it. i have posted many things that prove you wrong, all you do is make accusations.

Gerald Ford

Comment

.. bush blames clinton... u can watch such great hits as bush and his admin blaming clinton for recession, 9/11 as just a few...
                      Originally posted by poskid View Post

PK

vitturd just proved you wrong also.

Gerald Ford

Comment

if it's so easy just post the links. quit hiding behind all the other BS. nobody is falling for it. i have posted many things that prove you wrong, all you do is make accusations.
                        why are u so lazy... u have nothing to do... i gave u the search to prove u wrong once again... its out there for everybody to see... there is 10 difft links...i told u how to find them.. wtf else could u want...everytime i give u a road map to find the facts you come up with something else...u are wrong...again
                        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

why are u so lazy... u have nothing to do... i gave u the search to prove u wrong once again... its out there for everybody to see... there is 10 difft links...i told u how to find them.. wtf else could u want...everytime i give u a road map to find the facts you come up with something else...u are wrong...again

you say you found links, but can't post them. typical vitturd.

Gerald Ford

Comment

you say you found links, but can't post them. typical vitturd.
                            i gave u the map... he blamed clinton for economy, mess in middle east, loss of manufacturing jobs, terrorists, north korea.... again do the search... stop hiding and being a weasel... simple search...bush blames clinton... easier then posting all the links even for you... be a man one time and stop hiding about being wrong yet again..

you contiually get proven wrong about your wacked out statements and then change the questions... typical lying fraud husker

Comment

i gave u the map... he blamed clinton for economy, mess in middle east, loss of manufacturing jobs, terrorists, north korea.... again do the search... stop hiding and being a weasel... simple search...bush blames clinton... easier then posting all the links even for you... be a man one time and stop hiding about being wrong yet again..

you contiually get proven wrong about your wacked out statements and then change the questions... typical lying fraud husker
                              i didn't ask you to post all of them just a couple. your responses take more time than it would to post them. back something up for a change.

Gerald Ford

Comment

i didn't ask you to post all of them just a couple. your responses take more time than it would to post them. back something up for a change.
                                already backed it up... if u cant do a google search by now thats something u should work on... just admit you did the search... saw you were wrong again and it can be over... u can finally stop looking so stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X