MSNBC Trashes Obama: Compared To Carter, 'I Don't Sense Executive Command'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSNBC Trashes Obama: Compared To Carter, 'I Don't Sense Executive Command'

Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Howard Fineman react to President Obama's Oval Office Address on the oil spill. Here are the highlights of what the trio said:

Olbermann: "It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days."

Matthews compared Obama to Carter.

Olbermann: "Nothing specific at all was said."

Matthews: "No direction."

Howard Fineman: "He wasn't specific enough."

Olbermann: "I don't think he aimed low, I don't think he aimed at all. It's startling."

Howard Fineman: Obama should be acting like a "commander-in-chief."

Matthews: Ludicrous that he keeps saying [Secretary of Energy] Chu has a Nobel prize. "I'll barf if he does it one more time."

Matthews: "A lot of meritocracy, a lot of blue ribbon talk."

Matthews: "I don't sense executive command."

What did anyone expect from this speech, the guy is just a puppet, a hollow man.

Clean energy, green jobs (millions of them according to him) blah blah blah.

Meantime every other country will be happy to drill in the ocean while the US stops.

China prospers as we get weaker.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Well if you want to do anything anti china stop shopping at wal mart

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY5ACES View Post
        Well if you want to do anything anti china stop shopping at wal mart
        And Target, and best Buy, and just about EVERY retailer. How about adding to your advice? Something like, "Stop government overspending, b alance the budget, and stop China from buying anymore debt?"

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Howard Fineman react to President Obama's Oval Office Address on the oil spill. Here are the highlights of what the trio said:

Olbermann: "It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days."

Matthews compared Obama to Carter.

Olbermann: "Nothing specific at all was said."

Matthews: "No direction."

Howard Fineman: "He wasn't specific enough."

Olbermann: "I don't think he aimed low, I don't think he aimed at all. It's startling."

Howard Fineman: Obama should be acting like a "commander-in-chief."

Matthews: Ludicrous that he keeps saying [Secretary of Energy] Chu has a Nobel prize. "I'll barf if he does it one more time."

Matthews: "A lot of meritocracy, a lot of blue ribbon talk."

Matthews: "I don't sense executive command."

wow, i would have liked to have seen this. matthews has been critical about his handling of the oil spill for a while.
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
            wow, i would have liked to have seen this. matthews has been critical about his handling of the oil spill for a while.
            Hmmmm.. i thought matthews and olberman were in the tank for obama?.. Wrong again husker.. They critize when they think he does wrong and in fact they have critized obama alot during the first year and a half... fox news hosts never trampled on bush
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
              Hmmmm.. i thought matthews and olberman were in the tank for obama?.. Wrong again husker.. They critize when they think he does wrong and in fact they have critized obama alot during the first year and a half... fox news hosts never trampled on bush
              wrong again. i have said in the past matthews wasn't nearly as bad as olberman, maddow, ed, and some others. olberman didn't really say anything critical about him like matthews did.
              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                wrong again. i have said in the past matthews wasn't nearly as bad as olberman, maddow, ed, and some others. olberman didn't really say anything critical about him like matthews did.
                olberman has been critical of the president about oil spill and other issues so far.. We always get daily reports of the talking heads on the political outlets and while olberman was a huge supporter of everything obama during the campaigns he has been critical... unlike fox was on bush... the news hosts there did almost nothing negative against bush even though his approval numbers were all negative
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

olberman has been critical of the president about oil spill and other issues so far.. We always get daily reports of the talking heads on the political outlets and while olberman was a huge supporter of everything obama during the campaigns he has been critical... unlike fox was on bush... the news hosts there did almost nothing negative against bush even though his approval numbers were all negative

MSNBC is only critical of obama when he isn't liberal enough for them. fox has been critical of bush and rep's overspending and starting the bailouts. you only see what you want to see.

Gerald Ford

Comment

SOMEBODY MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT IF BUSH WAS STILL IN OFFICE-there would not be a lynching party coming for him over this oil spill-END OF FUCKING STORY !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                      SOMEBODY MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT IF BUSH WAS STILL IN OFFICE-there would not be a lynching party coming for him over this oil spill-END OF FUCKING STORY !!
                      Whats funny is the DEMS still complain that Bush sat in front of the students on 9/11 and didn't jump up and go running out.Yet Obama has done nothing for 50+ days and the DEMS don't say shit. A disaster needs attention at once.He has failed as a leader IMHO

Comment

GUYS OK,NOT QUITE THE END,IF YOU HAVE ANY MONEY YOU BETTER BUY GOLD,corporations and commercial are going to be the next mortgage type blow-up // THEN WATCH HOW BAD THIS ECONOMY AND STOCK MARKET FALTERS-YOU THINK RIGHT NOW IS BAD-LOL // we could see a revolution before our kids get old !!!!

Comment

anybody thinks i am being fatalistic is wearing rose-colored glasses,you will need your pistol to go down to the local store !! ps-the great america days are over....

Comment

Can someone remind me how many Fox hosts got "tingles up their leg" during the Bush Presidency?

Comment

On No! Vitterd's back!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Working...
                              X