MSNBC Trashes Obama: Compared To Carter, 'I Don't Sense Executive Command'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    GUYS OK,NOT QUITE THE END,IF YOU HAVE ANY MONEY YOU BETTER BUY GOLD,corporations and commercial are going to be the next mortgage type blow-up // THEN WATCH HOW BAD THIS ECONOMY AND STOCK MARKET FALTERS-YOU THINK RIGHT NOW IS BAD-LOL // we could see a revolution before our kids get old !!!!
    The only problem with this statement Chunger is that there are no geographical lines to draw here. They say that if the slave states had been mingled geographically there would have been no civil war. What am I supposed to do fight everyone until all the like minded people are the only ones left? There's a reason why they're called wars or determined as uprisings/coups.

Personally I think the American people have been neutered.

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
      Can someone remind me how many Fox hosts got "tingles up their leg" during the Bush Presidency?
      The guy that fills in for hannity said he thought sara palin was winking at him in his living room during the vice pres debate and said she gave him a thrill. Same thing
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        The guy that fills in for hannity said he thought sara palin was winking at him in his living room during the vice pres debate and said she gave him a thrill. Same thing
        She's President? Not same thing.

Comment

She's President? Not same thing.
          you guys always try to use some out... funny stuff... it was when she was a candidate... wasnt that when chris matthews said same thing about obama? just another example... criminal when a dem does it... deaf ears when a rep does it.. yawn
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
            The only problem with this statement Chunger is that there are no geographical lines to draw here. They say that if the slave states had been mingled geographically there would have been no civil war. What am I supposed to do fight everyone until all the like minded people are the only ones left? There's a reason why they're called wars or determined as uprisings/coups.

Personally I think the American people have been neutered.

PK
            there is a line brother-between the haves and the have nots,nothing racial involved here,when people get hungry,they get dangerous,i dont think a lot of people have a clue how bad things really are in this country-and nothing to do with democrat or republican-i think our economy is on the verge of a depression type fall-out-i am being as serious as i can be-NO CHUNGANESE HERE !!!!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

there is a line brother-between the haves and the have nots,nothing racial involved here,when people get hungry,they get dangerous,i dont think a lot of people have a clue how bad things really are in this country-and nothing to do with democrat or republican-i think our economy is on the verge of a depression type fall-out-i am being as serious as i can be-NO CHUNGANESE HERE !!!!
              I was simply using that as an example of how things arent likely to happen with there being an actual civil war ever again. The lines are no longer drawn in dirt. They are drawn in blood. Ask France how that worked out for them? Last time I checked it was lots of head chopping and lives on both sides lost even by members of their own side. The revolt may come one day I simply hope it isnt one signed in blood. but one broken through within the current system.

BTW-Could you send me version 10 of Chung to English for Beginners? Version 9 is obviously well out of date.

PK

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                I was simply using that as an example of how things arent likely to happen with there being an actual civil war ever again. The lines are no longer drawn in dirt. They are drawn in blood. Ask France how that worked out for them? Last time I checked it was lots of head chopping and lives on both sides lost even by members of their own side. The revolt may come one day I simply hope it isnt one signed in blood. but one broken through within the current system.

BTW-Could you send me version 10 of Chung to English for Beginners? Version 9 is obviously well out of date.

PK
                MAYBE WE WILL NOT SEE REVOLUTION,but i dont thinks its going to be pretty whatever materializes,anyway-hope i'm fucking wrong !!

Comment

MAYBE WE WILL NOT SEE REVOLUTION,but i dont thinks its going to be pretty whatever materializes,anyway-hope i'm fucking wrong !!
                  me too.. this right wing miltia groups get crazy...

Comment

me too.. this right wing miltia groups get crazy...
                    yep,exactly what i had in mind !!

Comment

yep,exactly what i had in mind !!
                      of course i didnt think u meant that... but that is one of my concerns

Comment

of course i didnt think u meant that... but that is one of my concerns
                        i really dont think political lines will matter if it gets as bad as i think its going to,like i said,i hope i am wrong,if i am right,in two years the commercial market will start to look like the home mortgage market did right before the fallout-oh wait-its starting to look like that right now,and i repeat,i dont think republican or democrat,left or right wing can stop this,its simple; bad loans,bad banking,bad politics,and there are a lot of bad guys on both sides !!

Comment

i really dont think political lines will matter if it gets as bad as i think its going to,like i said,i hope i am wrong,if i am right,in two years the commercial market will start to look like the home mortgage market did right before the fallout-oh wait-its starting to look like that right now,and i repeat,i dont think republican or democrat,left or right wing can stop this,its simple; bad loans,bad banking,bad politics,and there are a lot of bad guys on both sides !!
                          we will be fine.... u hear alot of gloom and doom but im not worried at all

Comment

we will be fine.... u hear alot of gloom and doom but im not worried at all
                            Because your piece of s hit hero of a President will continue to throw money at problems that can't be solved that way. Take from the rich to give to the poor. Take from the productive to give to the unproductive. He campaigned on "spreading the wealth", and now it comes to fruition. You and all the other dead beat losers will be there with hands out "lookin fo yo's".

You're not worried b/c like most of the Dem party, it's better and easier to bury your head in the sand (see fag boy Frank) and blame others. 4 years with control of Congress and look at the US.

Comment

Because your piece of s hit hero of a President will continue to throw money at problems that can't be solved that way. Take from the rich to give to the poor. Take from the productive to give to the unproductive. He campaigned on "spreading the wealth", and now it comes to fruition. You and all the other dead beat losers will be there with hands out "lookin fo yo's".

You're not worried b/c like most of the Dem party, it's better and easier to bury your head in the sand (see fag boy Frank) and blame others. 4 years with control of Congress and look at the US.
                              once again complete foolish statements... just ignore the disaster of the rep party who put us here... it is why we threw all your worthless asses out...

dont need my hand out... do just fine on my own but have no prob helping people who didnt have the adv i did... not everybody a greedy weasel...

keep those homophob slurs coming.... half your hero rep senators are still in the closest

your heads been buried... you followed like a robot when bush and rep destroyed the country... rich got richer and everybody else suffered..

Comment

J-man lookin to get mod'ed?

Anyway...I agree with you on one thing vitter. It's never anywhere near as bad as the mouth pieces want you to think. Both Hannity and Olberman need to take their carnivals somewhere else. The system is strong enough to withstand a weakling Prez and all this bull. We may have different reasons for our anti doom and gloom but I dont ever think it's as bad as the bullhorns.

PK

Comment

Working...
                                X