News site spies naughty pics on lawmaker's laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
    Yeah, that's what I wrote. Go back to Mommy and ask her to read it back to you!!
    Never seen a guy laugh at himself as much as you.. Keep drinkin the kool aid... watching brainwashed republicans is funny to me.. i love it.. keep em coming.... by the way.. did u see how the dem congress responded to hurricane katrina... just terrible job by them
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      youre kidding right... thats your new argument? Im unable to cut/paste... lmao.... Anybody who wants to go over to the other site and read your lies and unreal wrong predictions is welcomed to do so... Im not gonna go back and forth.. I wasted enuff time on u in the past.. Just please keep posting... the laughter is getting at an all time high again for many people

It took me 2 days to catch u in a lie here by the way... u are banned at the other site and u were banned here till recently.. now please answer.. Do u find it strange that u get banned at the 2 sites u post at? What does that tell u about who u are?

another lie, i have posted at many more sites than the two you know about.

you can't C&P the next post because your buddy armani deleted it. stop making up BS to try and cover your ass. i am sure you have tried to contact armani for help with this.

the dem and armani talking points are only digging your hole deeper.
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Wow... u get dumber as the years go on... So every post needs to be cited by voting records?.. go look it up.. do a simple google search.. not hard to find
        I think the dumb one here is you. Were you capable of reading his post where he noted that he will concede your voting record point?

Comment

Never seen a guy laugh at himself as much as you.. Keep drinkin the kool aid... watching brainwashed republicans is funny to me.. i love it.. keep em coming.... by the way.. did u see how the dem congress responded to hurricane katrina... just terrible job by them
          I figured you wouldn't have the ability to understand my post. And the laughs are at you kid!! How are Maddows nuts tasting today??

Comment

I think the dumb one here is you. Were you capable of reading his post where he noted that he will concede your voting record point?

he only reads what he wants, and then posts a talking point. like i said, he works for a dem politician. he can't help it, it's his job.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

How are Maddows nuts tasting today??

Gerald Ford

Comment

Ease up in here ... Stop the insults

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                  Wow. This really makes u laugh. A joke about a lesbian having nuts? I knew it would be easy to turn jamiacan into a name calling tool. Its what republicans do when they are exposed as partisan hacks who just steal ideas and articles from right wing crazies.
                  Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Wow. This really makes u laugh. A joke about a lesbian having nuts? I knew it would be easy to turn jamiacan into a name calling tool. Its what republicans do when they are exposed as partisan hacks who just steal ideas and articles from right wing crazies.
                    As soon as you have the mental capacity to address posts directed towards you, maybe it would be better if you kept quiet?

Comment

I addressed your "points". You just don't like the answers. As usual when the crazy right doesn't like what they here they start making homophobic comments and calling names

You're question about the admin changing the def of saved and created jobs? Really? That's your question? Everything going on and that's what u want answered. Strange

Comment

This is my final warning on calling names in this thread

Comment

Working...
                        X