News site spies naughty pics on lawmaker's laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by husker View Post
    V right on the money with this one! tell that to all the unemployed. tell that to all the state and county employees that are being RIF'ed this year and taking pay cuts (furloughs).

07-31-2009, 02:58 PM #15 (permalink)
    vitterd
    Degenerate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by the way... economy on right track... recession said to be over later this year
    do we really need to post all your insane comments from the other site... really... amazing how much time u have to do nothing... bring the entire thread from there here... let everyone read your predictions
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

vitturd, how did i get this? aren't i banned there?

Another lie... u are banned from there... u can get that stuff without being a member... or loggin in... lie after lie
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

how about this post from where i am banned. LMAO!

08-13-2009, 11:54 PM #1 (permalink)
        husker
        Degenerate

who posted that the recession was over???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unemployment claims UP.

retail spending DOWN. (would be down much more without cash for clunkers)

foreclosures UP.
        u are trying so hard.... we are so far out from where we were... only the right cant see it... gonna be rolling on the floor watching u loons jump off buildings when obama gets re elected

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
          Another lie... u are banned from there... u can get that stuff without being a member... or loggin in... lie after lie
          how about this post from where i am banned. LMAO!

08-13-2009, 11:54 PM #1 (permalink)
          husker
          Degenerate

who posted that the recession was over???

unemployment claims UP.

retail spending DOWN. (would be down much more without cash for clunkers)

foreclosures UP.

so why don't you C&P the next post from the thread i got this from here?
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

so why don't you C&P the next post from the thread i got this from here?
            prob becuse its a waste of time... i know u got all the time in the world to do it...nice lie about not being banned though

Comment

at least u finally answered... took a while... but u got there....

I know the republican line is dems and barney frank responsible for housing problem... deregualtion from rep was a definate factor... Even when u guys have control of everything and fuxck it up u always manage to blame the dems
              Are you retarded? Who was the President when deregulation of banks and investment instituitions came to pass? Who was the fag in charge who had NO clue there was a housing bubble and Fannie and Freddie were on solid ground? Who has had control of Congress since 2006? Do you have donkey nuts each night for dinner?

Comment

once again... just like all conservatives here and everywhere... only read what they want to and cut out the rest... pleanty of gay dems... only difference is we all know they are gay... republican gays hide in the closet and give their self hating votes against any gay rights
                first, i have NO fight in the reps vs. dems. I think BOTH sides are crooked.

Second - I cut out NOTHING. I copied YOUR ENTIRE QUOTE. Where was ANYTHING cut out. YOU made that retarded comment about reps being gay and that the reps were "bathroom stall toe tappers" ( another DIRECT quote from YOU)
                ANYONE not trying to read anything into that quote would say that you are saying that there are no gay democrats.

You keep spouting off about reading what they want to read. I read EXACTLY what was posted by YOU. Now if YOU didn't write it how you wanted it to come out, thats fine.

I don't like to get into these political discussions. I read this to get a laugh. But since I am here, I will give my take on the "Republican vs Democrat."
                If you think that ONLY your side is the correct side, you are BRAINWASHED. They BOTH try and get you to believe what they want you to believe.

My father told me a long time ago that there are 3 sides to every story - yours, mine, and the truth. This is the same in politics.
                It seems to me that YOU are the one who sees and reads only what YOU want to see and hear.
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                  Are you retarded? Who was the President when deregulation of banks and investment instituitions came to pass? Who was the fag in charge who had NO clue there was a housing bubble and Fannie and Freddie were on solid ground? Who has had control of Congress since 2006? Do you have donkey nuts each night for dinner?
                  lmao... u must take jamican drugs.. are u really trying to say that the 2 years dems had control of congress was the entire cause of this meltdown.. The entire 8 years that bush let the banks and wall street run wild is just a non factor huh? I know youre drinkin the republican loon kool aid but nobody can be this lost

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    first, i have NO fight in the reps vs. dems. I think BOTH sides are crooked.

Second - I cut out NOTHING. I copied YOUR ENTIRE QUOTE. Where was ANYTHING cut out. YOU made that retarded comment about reps being gay and that the reps were "bathroom stall toe tappers" ( another DIRECT quote from YOU)
                    ANYONE not trying to read anything into that quote would say that you are saying that there are no gay democrats.

You keep spouting off about reading what they want to read. I read EXACTLY what was posted by YOU. Now if YOU didn't write it how you wanted it to come out, thats fine.

I don't like to get into these political discussions. I read this to get a laugh. But since I am here, I will give my take on the "Republican vs Democrat."
                    If you think that ONLY your side is the correct side, you are BRAINWASHED. They BOTH try and get you to believe what they want you to believe.

My father told me a long time ago that there are 3 sides to every story - yours, mine, and the truth. This is the same in politics.
                    It seems to me that YOU are the one who sees and reads only what YOU want to see and hear.
                    I think it would be pretty obvious if u read the whole thing... and it later posts i did clarify for those who didnt read it how i wrote it.. I have no problem if one is gay.. My problem with rep has always been the hypocrisy.. they all vote entirely against gay rights and meanwhile they are banging young boys... that is what is meant and stated it in the original post

I never claimed dems were right about everything. In fact i disagree with some long stanfing dem ideals.. look closely at the republican posts here.. they follow their leaders like sheep... its what they did for 8 years... always agree and nod to pres bush... it is why we are where we are now

Comment

prob becuse its a waste of time... i know u got all the time in the world to do it...nice lie about not being banned though
                      or because you can't! hmmmmmmmmmm

you posted there and here, but you claim to not have the time. once again you are prover to have absolutely NO credibility.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

My problem with rep has always been the hypocrisy.. they all vote entirely against gay rights and meanwhile they are banging young boys... that is what is meant and stated it in the original post
                        so a few might have done what you say (i have never seen you post their voting records but i will give you the benefit of the doubt), but you lump EVERYONE into the same category. just more dem talking points, and that is why you have no credibility.

Gerald Ford

Comment

you posted there and here, but you claim to not have the time. once again you are prover to have absolutely NO credibility.

youre kidding right... thats your new argument? Im unable to cut/paste... lmao.... Anybody who wants to go over to the other site and read your lies and unreal wrong predictions is welcomed to do so... Im not gonna go back and forth.. I wasted enuff time on u in the past.. Just please keep posting... the laughter is getting at an all time high again for many people

It took me 2 days to catch u in a lie here by the way... u are banned at the other site and u were banned here till recently.. now please answer.. Do u find it strange that u get banned at the 2 sites u post at? What does that tell u about who u are?

Comment

so a few might have done what you say (i have never seen you post their voting records but i will give you the benefit of the doubt), but you lump EVERYONE into the same category. just more dem talking points, and that is why you have no credibility.
                            Wow... u get dumber as the years go on... So every post needs to be cited by voting records?.. go look it up.. do a simple google search.. not hard to find

Comment

lmao... u must take jamican drugs.. are u really trying to say that the 2 years dems had control of congress was the entire cause of this meltdown.. The entire 8 years that bush let the banks and wall street run wild is just a non factor huh? I know youre drinkin the republican loon kool aid but nobody can be this lost
                              Yeah, that's what I wrote. Go back to Mommy and ask her to read it back to you!!

Comment

I spend about an hour total per day on the 2 difft websites... thats 1 out of 24... u are here all day everyday.. when not banned.. then God only knows what other sites u are tryingto ruin

Comment

Working...
                                X