News site spies naughty pics on lawmaker's laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post

econmy better and joblessness is down... not as low as they wanted obviously but we are much better off then we were when bush left office... in everything

unemployment when bush left office 7.7% (jan 2008), now 9.7% (march 2010).

what happened to the old dem cry about when the stock market went up under rep presidents it was only helping the rich people? talk about hypocrites!

typical vitturd, right from the daily DNC talking points he gets.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post

what happened to the old dem cry about when the stock market went up under rep presidents it was only helping the rich people? talk about hypocrites!

Husker.. youre back... glad to see youre still same old liar... glad to see your ban was lifted.... unlike the other sites u get banned from
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        Two words............. - Barney Frank
        ummmm frank says he is gay... not like these rep hypocrites who vote against gay rights then do whatever they can to bang cabana boys
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
          Do you have any thoughts or opinions on the admin changing the "definitions" of saved/created jobs? Obviously this change affects the numbers in a more favorable light.
          No matter what happens if they numbers look better u guys all won believe the numbers... when the numbers look bad for dems though the numbers are always right somehow..

it is much the way the republicans see the cbo... when their numbers are bad for rep and good for dems the cbo is partisan... much like when cob projected the numbers for the cost of bush's war.. rep didnt like and discounted their numbers... however when cbo projects large deficits because of obama... they are spot on... always like that with rep party... the only accept the numbers if it fits what they are told to believe

Comment

and vitturd conveniently forgot to post a response to this post. i guess he hasn't gotten the dem talking point response from the DNC yet.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

and vitturd conveniently forgot to post a response to this post. i guess he hasn't gotten the dem talking point response from the DNC yet.
              Are we headed to another year of me answering all your posts with facts... showing you to be a liar and a talking points weasel... and then u never answering for your past wrong predictions about everything? not again.... in 2 years u still have not answered for all your lies... everytime u get called out ... there is never an answer from u... Do you really think getting banned from every site you spew on is everyone else's fault?

by the way... i thought economic growth and unemployment was a year behind implemented policy... thats what u always said

Comment

No matter what happens if they numbers look better u guys all won believe the numbers... when the numbers look bad for dems though the numbers are always right somehow..

it is much the way the republicans see the cbo... when their numbers are bad for rep and good for dems the cbo is partisan... much like when cob projected the numbers for the cost of bush's war.. rep didnt like and discounted their numbers... however when cbo projects large deficits because of obama... they are spot on... always like that with rep party... the only accept the numbers if it fits what they are told to believe
                So do you have an answer? I didn't bring up the CBO. They only count what is given to them. They said the HC bill was incomplete for them to give a more accurate figure. They only base their numbers on info given. But still waiting for your thoughts on the admin changes to define a job saved/created from stimulus?

Do you have any thoughts or opinions on the admin changing the "definitions" of saved/created jobs? Obviously this change affects the numbers in a more favorable light.

Comment

So do you have an answer? I didn't bring up the CBO. They only count what is given to them. They said the HC bill was incomplete for them to give a more accurate figure. They only base their numbers on info given. But still waiting for your thoughts on the admin changes to define a job saved/created from stimulus?

i havent seen any change... i think jobs saved or jobs created is pretty self explanatory..... so to answer your question... no i have no opinion... i asked a few times where all u guys were when bush was out of control spending and destroying the country one policy at a time... do u have any thoughts on that... i just seems u guys only appear when dems are in the white house

Comment

i havent seen any change... i think jobs saved or jobs created is pretty self explanatory..... so to answer your question... no i have no opinion...
                    Can bring you up to speed from about 6 months ago!!!

By BRETT J. BLACKLEDGE, Associated Press Writer Brett J. Blackledge, Associated Press Writer –
                    WASHINGTON – The White House has abandoned its controversial method of counting jobs under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus, making it impossible to track the number of jobs saved or created with the $787 billion in recovery money.

Despite mounting a vigorous defense of its earlier count of more than 640,000 jobs credited to the stimulus, even after numerous errors were identified, the Obama administration now is making it easier to give the stimulus credit for hiring. It's no longer about counting a job as saved or created; now it's a matter of counting jobs funded by the stimulus.

That means that any stimulus money used to cover payroll will be included in the jobs credited to the program, including pay raises for existing employees and pay for people who never were in jeopardy of losing their positions.

The new rules, quietly published last month in a memorandum to federal agencies, mark the White House's latest response to criticism about the way it counts jobs credited to the stimulus. When The Associated Press first reported flaws in the job counts in October, the White House said errors were being corrected and future counts would provide a full and correct accounting of just how many stimulus jobs were saved or created.

Numbers published last month identified more than 640,000 jobs linked to stimulus projects around the country. The White House said the public could have confidence in those new numbers, which officials argued proved the administration was on track to keep Obama's promise that the stimulus would save or create 3.5 million jobs by the end of this year.

But more errors were found, with tens of thousands of problems documented in corrected counts, from the substantive to the clerical. Republicans have used those flaws to attack what so far is the signature domestic policy approved during Obama's presidency.

The new rules are intended to streamline the process, said Tom Gavin, spokesman for the White House's Office of Management and Budget. They came in response to grant recipients who complained the reporting was too complicated, from lawmakers who complained the job counts were inconsistent and from watchdog groups who complained the information was unreliable, Gavin said.

"We're trying to make this as consistent and as uniform as we possibly can," he said.

The new stimulus job reports will continue to offer details about jobs and projects. But they were never expected to be the public accounting of Obama's goal to save or create 3.5 million jobs, Gavin said.

The quarterly job reports posted on the Web site for the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board reflect only a fraction of the jobs created under the program and can't account for job creation stemming from other stimulus programs such as tax rebates and other federal aid, the spokesman said.

But the result of the new rules will be that future claims of job creation from the stimulus will be even more misleading, said Rep. Darrell Issa, the ranking Republican on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

"It is troubling that the administration is changing the rules and further inflating the Recovery Act's impact and masking the failure of the stimulus to produce sustainable economic growth or real job creation," Issa said in a letter sent last week to the government board monitoring stimulus spending.

Recipients of recovery money no longer have to show that a job would have been lost without the stimulus help, and they no longer are required to keep an ongoing tally of jobs saved or created. The new rules allow stimulus recipients to limit the job tally to quarterly reports, making it impossible to avoid double-counting a job that was created in one quarter and continued into the next.

Issa wants the Recovery Board, the government's independent oversight panel, to change how it identifies the count of stimulus jobs and to add a note on its Recovery.gov Web site explaining that there is now a different definition for what constitutes a job under the stimulus.

Comment

and still no response from vitterd. i guess that's what you do when you are constantly posting lies. this is nothing new for you. keep spinning that's what you get payed for.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Are we headed to another year of me answering all your posts with facts... showing you to be a liar and a talking points weasel... and then u never answering for your past wrong predictions about everything? not again.... in 2 years u still have not answered for all your lies... everytime u get called out ... there is never an answer from u... Do you really think getting banned from every site you spew on is everyone else's fault?

please show where i have lied about anything.

i am banned from every site? you need to stop getting your information from your buddy armani. there is ONE site that the user name husker is banned from at the time.

or are these just more things i am proving you completely wrong about.

Gerald Ford

Comment

please show where i have lied about anything.

i am banned from every site? you need to stop getting your information from your buddy armani. there is ONE site that the user name husker is banned from at the time.

or are these just more things i am proving you completely wrong about.
                          u were banned from here and banned from the other site...i only know u from 2 sites and u were at sometime banned from both... what does that tell u?

u were caught lying about your numbers on many previous occasion... also shown all your wrong predictions... obama unelectable... great move by mccain to suspend his campaign... palin a great move by mccain.... your interst rate comments... it went on and on for months... you remember being disproven on a daily basis... obama wouldnt win pa also... so many day after day

u cry about getting called a name yet u call me a name in the first post since being re-instated... gotta give u credit though.. u provided laughter from so many people u will never know.. u went on a streak there of being wrong that will never be matched..classic

Comment

Can bring you up to speed from about 6 months ago!!!

By BRETT J. BLACKLEDGE, Associated Press Writer Brett J. Blackledge, Associated Press Writer –
                            WASHINGTON – The White House has abandoned its controversial method of counting jobs under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus, making it impossible to track the number of jobs saved or created with the $787 billion in recovery money.

Despite mounting a vigorous defense of its earlier count of more than 640,000 jobs credited to the stimulus, even after numerous errors were identified, the Obama administration now is making it easier to give the stimulus credit for hiring. It's no longer about counting a job as saved or created; now it's a matter of counting jobs funded by the stimulus.

That means that any stimulus money used to cover payroll will be included in the jobs credited to the program, including pay raises for existing employees and pay for people who never were in jeopardy of losing their positions.

The new rules, quietly published last month in a memorandum to federal agencies, mark the White House's latest response to criticism about the way it counts jobs credited to the stimulus. When The Associated Press first reported flaws in the job counts in October, the White House said errors were being corrected and future counts would provide a full and correct accounting of just how many stimulus jobs were saved or created.

Numbers published last month identified more than 640,000 jobs linked to stimulus projects around the country. The White House said the public could have confidence in those new numbers, which officials argued proved the administration was on track to keep Obama's promise that the stimulus would save or create 3.5 million jobs by the end of this year.

But more errors were found, with tens of thousands of problems documented in corrected counts, from the substantive to the clerical. Republicans have used those flaws to attack what so far is the signature domestic policy approved during Obama's presidency.

The new rules are intended to streamline the process, said Tom Gavin, spokesman for the White House's Office of Management and Budget. They came in response to grant recipients who complained the reporting was too complicated, from lawmakers who complained the job counts were inconsistent and from watchdog groups who complained the information was unreliable, Gavin said.

"We're trying to make this as consistent and as uniform as we possibly can," he said.

The new stimulus job reports will continue to offer details about jobs and projects. But they were never expected to be the public accounting of Obama's goal to save or create 3.5 million jobs, Gavin said.

The quarterly job reports posted on the Web site for the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board reflect only a fraction of the jobs created under the program and can't account for job creation stemming from other stimulus programs such as tax rebates and other federal aid, the spokesman said.

But the result of the new rules will be that future claims of job creation from the stimulus will be even more misleading, said Rep. Darrell Issa, the ranking Republican on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

"It is troubling that the administration is changing the rules and further inflating the Recovery Act's impact and masking the failure of the stimulus to produce sustainable economic growth or real job creation," Issa said in a letter sent last week to the government board monitoring stimulus spending.

Recipients of recovery money no longer have to show that a job would have been lost without the stimulus help, and they no longer are required to keep an ongoing tally of jobs saved or created. The new rules allow stimulus recipients to limit the job tally to quarterly reports, making it impossible to avoid double-counting a job that was created in one quarter and continued into the next.

Issa wants the Recovery Board, the government's independent oversight panel, to change how it identifies the count of stimulus jobs and to add a note on its Recovery.gov Web site explaining that there is now a different definition for what constitutes a job under the stimulus.
                            thanks for the info... can u please not be a husker though and answer a question i ask u... it seems every right winger i run into never answers a direct question... ever

Comment

thanks for the info... can u please not be a husker though and answer a question i ask u... it seems every right winger i run into never answers a direct question... ever
                              Well BHO is the President, so it would make sense that talks about GWb and the past doesn't really help too much I am sure you would agree? Unless you also want to compare the President's warnings about housing and the comments of Barney "what bubble" Frank? Or you want to go back as far as Clinton and his tech bubble. Or the attacks on the US under Clinton and Bush and Obama. I know your ideology will only allow you to concentrate on Bush, Beck, Palin, Hannity, and Rush, but kind of tough to exchange with someone with such a bias. I will await your stones but watch the glass please!!!

Comment

I assume you read so surely now you have an opinion on the Admin changing rules to inflate the numbers from stim as they see fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X