You Would Vote For This Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan
    Trust me bro,you can't argue with dem/yankees.Just like our uncles and cousins up in Rhode Island,none of them went to college they barely got through high school but it's Bushes fault they can't keep a job.Do like I'm going to start doing,let them have there political war and we will just keep it to gambling.
    I'm not picking on any one from the north or the south because all areas have the same. The Republicans blame the Democrats and the Democrats blame the Republicans. Its just like the black/white issue - both sides blame each other. Why can't it be a RIGHT/WRONG issue - not a Democrat or Republican issue. In my opinion, there are many with blinders on and REFUSE to look at any political views unless it is their own party affiliation. Maybe I'm the stupid one but I try to look at the whole picture, noy just what a certain party wants me to see. Just my opinion.
    Anyway, back to my goats and work !!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
      i want to give a homework asignment to everyone here on the board.downlod or buy or whatever you have to do listen to the song by Alan Jackson about 9/11.i would bet that every single one of us here would be on the exact same page.Not much of a political person here myself but on 9/12 we were not black/white or democrat/republican, WE WERE ALL AMERICANS AND I HAVE TO SAY I AM 35 YEARS OLD AND THIS IS THE BEST FEELING I HAVE EVER AND I MEAN EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.FOR ONCE THE UNITED STATES STOOD 1 AS A NATION.THE THINGS THAT FOLLOWED HAVE BEEN GREATLY DEBATED BUT YOU KNO WHAT I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE LIKE PAT TILLMAN A LINEBACKER WITH THE ARIZONA CARDINALS THAT GAVE UP HIS CAREER AND HIS LIFE FOR THIS COUNTRY.FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO FEEL DIFFERENT I DONT EVEN CARE IF I GET BANNED HERE WHAT IS RIGHT IS RIGHT.WE ARE DEFEATING COUNTRIES NOW TO SCARE OFF ANYOTHER MOTHERFUCXKING COUNTRY THAT IS EVEN THINKING ABOUT BOMBING US.IS THE WAR IN IRAQ THE CORRECT WAR TO BE FIGHTING?NOT SO SURE BUT I DO KNOW THIS WHEN SOMEONE KICKS YOU IN THE MOUTH YOU GET THE FUCK UP AND START SWINGING IF INNOCENT BYSTANDERS GET HIT SO BE IT.NOT MUCH OF A POLITIC GUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE THIS COUNTRY THAT I LIVE IN AND I RESPECT THAT THE LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY HAVE MY INTREST IN THIER THOUGHTS.IF I AM WRONG I AM MOTHERFUCKING WRONG BUT I WILL GO DOWN BEING WRONG WITH SOMETHING I BELIEVE 100% in and that is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.FUCK YOU TO ALL YOU NON BELIEVERS WE ARE JUST AS STRONG NOW AS 9/12 DIFFERECE IS SOME OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS GOT SOFT AND SOME OF US JUST GOT PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH AND WANN GET A PUNCH IN FOR OURSELVES

PEACE

I love you simple rational.... You would do well in jail, because when you go to jail it is said to find the most vulnerable person that have no friends or ties. Kick their ass and that would show everybody else not to fuck with you. So I want to know where do you live because with your reasoning I would love to kick the shit out of you. I know that you did not do anything to me. You are probably a nice person but If I kick your ass it might be a deterent(I know I spelled it wrong) for Vols fan and Jordan Rules not to fuck with me. Does that sound right? Hell no!!!!!!!!! That is the dumbest reason that I have ever heard!!!!!!! I have no problems with people who support the war but I have problems with people lying to me about the reason why we went to war.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968
        I love you simple rational.... You would do well in jail, because when you go to jail it is said to find the most vulnerable person that have no friends or ties. Kick their ass and that would show everybody else not to fuck with you. So I want to know where do you live because with your reasoning I would love to kick the shit out of you. I know that you did not do anything to me. You are probably a nice person but If I kick your ass it might be a deterent(I know I spelled it wrong) for Vols fan and Jordan Rules not to fuck with me. Does that sound right? Hell no!!!!!!!!! That is the dumbest reason that I have ever heard!!!!!!! I have no problems with people who support the war but I have problems with people lying to me about the reason why we went to war.
        what the hell does jail have to do with this.Are you trying to fuck me you sickass.Promise ya you would not find the vulnerable person you could kick my ass.i live in Atlanta ga mother fucker come get some asshole
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

You Think I Would Be Scared Of Some Guy Named Buddyluv Dude You Got Me Way Wrong
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Damn you hold me and Jordan in the same standings.Maybe I should kick your ass for saying that.

Comment

You Think I Would Be Scared Of Some Guy Named Buddyluv Dude You Got Me Way Wrong
              It's buddyluv1968 which means he's 40 years old.It's a no win situation.You win,so what you beat up an old mutherfucker,but if he wins you have to here about that shit your whole life.Let it go.He has his opinions and you have yours.If we all liked the same things,what would we argue about.

Comment

Damn you hold me and Jordan in the same standings.Maybe I should kick your ass for saying that.
                No I do not hold you and Jordan the same. I was just trying to prove a point... You still have a ghetto pass from me!!!!!!!
                Last edited by buddyluv1968; 03-19-2008, 10:27 AM.

Comment

what the hell does jail have to do with this.Are you trying to fuck me you sickass.Promise ya you would not find the vulnerable person you could kick my ass.i live in Atlanta ga mother fucker come get some asshole
                  I am not trying to start anything with you. I tried to make a comment as crazy as your rant. I know that you are a patriot and you love this country. Fight the battles that need to be fought. This was not a fight that needed to be fought, but I am at work and do not have the time to give you a proper debate...

Comment

It's buddyluv1968 which means he's 40 years old.It's a no win situation.You win,so what you beat up an old mutherfucker,but if he wins you have to here about that shit your whole life.Let it go.He has his opinions and you have yours.If we all liked the same things,what would we argue about.
                    Vols Fan you should be a poet

Comment

This is the reason why they call me buddyluv

Comment

I am not trying to start anything with you. I tried to make a comment as crazy as your rant. I know that you are a patriot and you love this country. Fight the battles that need to be fought. This was not a fight that needed to be fought, but I am at work and do not have the time to give you a proper debate...

I HONESTLY DONT SEE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY RANT.HEARD THIS SONG MADE ME FEEL PATRIOTIC AND FELT LIKE SHARING IT HERE.FOR YOU TO ATTACK ME THE WAY YOU DID WAS ABSURD.WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME DOWM TO ATLANTA AND LET YOU TRY TO KICK MY ASS.YOU ARE A BIG MAN HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD TRYING TO BE A BULLY.YOU AINT SHIT.FROM MY POST I SAID I AM NOT POLITICAL GUY JUST TRYING TO LET MY FEELINGS OUT.DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO HERE BUT YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF AND THAT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

First.....On the topic of this thread? Would I vote for this guy?

That was ignorant to say and would be even more ignorant to do. Torturing prisoners is not right. PERIOD. You guys who say "do that to terrorists or Iraqi prisoners" are the first ones who are shocked when a terrorist cuts the head off a captured soldier. We have to lead by example. That's no example as to how people should be treated. It's not eye for an eye, it's do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Second. On the topic of the war. We proclaimed war on Iraq. It wasn't the other way around. And many innocent civilians have died by our proclamation. We haven't solved any problems in Iraq as promised and we are hated in that region more than ever now. It's always been strained because of our ties in Israel and we may never be trusted by Arabs now.

I believe that if Obama becomes president, ends this war, that we may have a small chance of becoming a middle east peace keeper again. I think Obama could possibly mend MANY severed relationships throughout the world for us. Including the Arabs, the British among others.

For those of you who don't believe the rising gas prices we are getting shoved down our throat have nothing to do with this war? The Iraqi's oil, in good working condition, drove the prices down or stabilized them because they were a huge producer and made for excess supplies. Now they are not and so in the eyes of investors, the supply is down and the price has skyrocketed. That is a direct and accurate result of this war on terror.

And for those of you who say, go to the families of the dead from 911 and ask if the war is necessary? I will ask you to go to the families of the 4000 dead soldiers and ask them how necessary a war is, that was waged on false allegations of WMD. And then ask them if their children are fighting for "our freedom."

Are we safer here? Not really. We are more aware and security prone since the attack of 911, but we are certainly more hated around the world since we proclaimed war on another country. And why should terrorists come the United States and try to break our security to kill Americans when they can easily kill Americans on their own soil in their own way.....

KAZ
                          Last edited by KazDog; 03-19-2008, 11:54 AM.
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I HONESTLY DONT SEE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY RANT.HEARD THIS SONG MADE ME FEEL PATRIOTIC AND FELT LIKE SHARING IT HERE.FOR YOU TO ATTACK ME THE WAY YOU DID WAS ABSURD.WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME DOWM TO ATLANTA AND LET YOU TRY TO KICK MY ASS.YOU ARE A BIG MAN HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD TRYING TO BE A BULLY.YOU AINT SHIT.FROM MY POST I SAID I AM NOT POLITICAL GUY JUST TRYING TO LET MY FEELINGS OUT.DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO HERE BUT YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF AND THAT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO
                            I told you that what I wrote was absurd... Just like what you wrote. The idea that since we attacked Iraq no other country will mess with us? We had N. Korea talking shit to us. The damn leader taughted us by saying that they do have nuclear weapons. You know what we did with them? We bought them off. We made a deal to pay them and give them food. Iran is talking so much shit but we have not done anything to them also. I grew up on an Army base during the tail end of Vietnam. I know the sacrifice that those men and women make. Kids are without their parents, wives and husbands are without their spouses. People who are in the National guard are losing theirs homes and other possessions because they are making less in the military than they did on their normal job. I am not a coward but during time of war WE ALL NEED TO MAKE SACRIFICES. In the past we were ask to buy war bonds to help pay for wars. This dumb ass that is in the White House told us to go to the ****. WE COULD OF GONE IN IRAQ WITH OUR SOLDIERS BEING BETTER PREPARED WITH BETTER EQUIPMENT.
                            In conclusion I have a degree in History and Accounting. I also was a two time state wrestling champion and a All State Football player. I know my facts, and I was just trying to make a point about kicking your ass. I did not mean it, but dont think I can't!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                              First.....On the topic of this thread? Would I vote for this guy?

That was ignorant to say and would be even more ignorant to do. Torturing prisoners is not right. PERIOD. You guys who say "do that to terrorists or Iraqi prisoners" are the first ones who are shocked when a terrorist cuts the head off a captured soldier. We have to lead by example. That's no example as to how people should be treated. It's not eye for an eye, it's do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Second. On the topic of the war. We proclaimed war on Iraq. It wasn't the other way around. And many innocent civilians have died by our proclamation. We haven't solved any problems in Iraq as promised and we are hated in that region more than ever now. It's always been strained because of our ties in Israel and we may never be trusted by Arabs now.

I believe that if Obama becomes president, ends this war, that we may have a small chance of becoming a middle east peace keeper again. I think Obama could possibly mend MANY severed relationships throughout the world for us. Including the Arabs, the British among others.

For those of you who don't believe the rising gas prices we are getting shoved down our throat have nothing to do with this war? The Iraqi's oil, in good working condition, drove the prices down or stabilized them because they were a huge producer and made for excess supplies. Now they are not and so in the eyes of investors, the supply is down and the price has skyrocketed. That is a direct and accurate result of this war on terror.

And for those of you who say, go to the families of the dead from 911 and ask if the war is necessary? I will ask you to go to the families of the 4000 dead soldiers and ask them how necessary a war is, that was waged on false allegations of WMD. And then ask them if their children are fighting for "our freedom."

Are we safer here? Not really. We are more aware and security prone since the attack of 911, but we are certainly more hated around the world since we proclaimed war on another country. And why should terrorists come the United States and try to break our security to kill Americans when they can easily kill Americans on their own soil in their own way.....

KAZ

Great Job, Wonderful points.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog

I believe that if Obama becomes president, ends this war, that we may have a small chance of becoming a middle east peace keeper again. I think Obama could possibly mend MANY severed relationships throughout the world for us. Including the Arabs,

the British among others.

KAZ
                                What problems are there with the british?
                                Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

Working...
                                X