• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan
    It I guess means torture?
    Yes, as he voted against Tortue.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
      Define terrorists for me? Someone who fights for their country? Those Saudi Arabian guys that took down the towers were terrorists. You know why, because they came into our country and attacked us.

A lot of the people killing American soldiers in Iraq are not from Iraq. I have no issues with the military using any method to protect American troops.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        A lot of the people killing American soldiers in Iraq are not from Iraq. I have no issues with the military using any method to protect American troops.
        And what about the innocent people of Iraq that are getting killed? And the ones that have been killed by American troops that weren't armed?

Comment

Define terrorists for me? Someone who fights for their country? Those Saudi Arabian guys that took down the towers were terrorists. You know why, because they came into our country and attacked us.
          The cole bombing wasn't in our country, nor were barracks attacks. A bomb strapped to someones body and detonated in a crowded market. I would hope you would consider those people terrorists.
          Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

So I guess when they bomb one of our U.S Embassys it's not terrorist because its in there land You Dems and Republicans who will never leave there party are all the same.I try to be open minded and see what candidate offers the best for me and my famliy.If John Kerry would have made the same statement as the guy in Texas,you dems would be loving the shit out of it.For this election Mccain is who I have the most in common(not all but most)with but I can't say I would always vote Republican.Can you say the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              And what about the innocent people of Iraq that are getting killed? And the ones that have been killed by American troops that weren't armed?

Monte, its war, i am sorry for those who have lost limb and life that were not aggressors to the US. If you want a better Iraq for the many, then a few will pay for it.

Many unarmed americans have died for our freedom.
              [email protected]

Comment

So I guess when they bomb one of our U.S Embassys it's not terrorist because its in there land You Dems and Republicans who will never leave there party are all the same.I try to be open minded and see what candidate offers the best for me and my famliy.If John Kerry would have made the same statement as the guy in Texas,you dems would be loving the shit out of it.For this election Mccain is who I have the most in common(not all but most)with but I can't say I would always vote Republican.Can you say the same.
                Any man or woman that gets up there and says that all terrorists should be treated that way would lose.

And I thought you were deciding your vote based on the fact that all of the candidates were no good so the best choice was McCain because of Obamas church and former preacher?

Comment

Monte, its war, i am sorry for those who have lost limb and life that were not aggressors to the US. If you want a better Iraq for the many, then a few will pay for it.

Many unarmed americans have died for our freedom.
                  Iraqs want us out of there. They live in fear of sticking their heads outside of their doors.

Have you not read the articles were american soldiers killed innocent unarmed Iraqs? I'm not talking by accident either. Granted I'm sure this is few and far between, but that doesn't make it right.

And a lot more than a few have paid for the Iraq war.

Comment

Any man or woman that gets up there and says that all terrorists should be treated that way would lose.

And I thought you were deciding your vote based on the fact that all of the candidates were no good so the best choice was McCain because of Obamas church and former preacher?

I can tell you one thing, Obamas former preacher is a nut and that will hurt Obama
                    [email protected]

Comment

I don't have a "Let me go out and buy a bumper sticker" feeling about any of them.Mccain is as close as I get.Don't agree completely with him but it out weighs my disagrees with the others.

Comment

I can tell you one thing, Obamas former preacher is a nut and that will hurt Obama
                        What about when he made the comment "the U.S. created aids to kill off african Americans" What a bonehead

Comment

What about when he made the comment "the U.S. created aids to kill off african Americans" What a bonehead

Tell me he didnt say that, what a retard

Thats Obama's mentor and counselor.... I thought he could win, now, no way
                          [email protected]

Comment

Tell me he didnt say that, what a retard

Thats Obama's mentor and counselor.... I thought he could win, now, no way
                            Here you go my friend.Some people here like to see it from its original source.

Comment

I think the most insulting thing about the relationship between obama and his pastor is obama insisting that in 20 years or going to his church, being married by the man and having his children baptized by the man, he never knew of these comments, and never heard them. Or that is what he claimed last week. Then today he claims that he heard some of those things, just that he didn't agree with him. So which is it? And this was obama's inspiration?
                              Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

Here you go my friend.Some people here like to see it from its original source.
                                lets try this one:

Comment

Working...
                                X