You Would Vote For This Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baseballdave
    I told Kaz that yesterday. The media reports what will sell. They HAVE NOT reported everything - good or bad - that has happened there and that is a fact - straight from someone who has been there for a year. And the Democrats AND Republicans lie to whatever suits them. Be careful the "koolaid" that you drink.

i put Captain Morgan in my Kookaid so i like it
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Kaz is on his way to Vegas, your not going to get a stir outta him today
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• [QUOTE=baseballdave]
        Originally posted by KazDog

Kaz,
        We, and I mean Americans are not doing that to civilians that are not involved in the war. I DO NOT believe that our soldiers are torturing who THEY BELIEVE are innocent people. Do I believe that our soldiers might torture those whom they feel are terrorists or those they feel are enemy soldiers - yes. Do I feel that is right - NO. BUT if it saves the life of one AMERICAN soldier or civilian, I say do what you have to do. I really feel that the councilman who made the comment about connecting a terrorists nuts to a battery was not talking about a civilian.
        In war, innocent people die. I do not feel that the American soldiers or most of the American people want innocent people to die. I DO BELIEVE that guys like Bin Laden, etc. don't give a shit who dies. That is the difference.
        I hate to disagree with you but 88k Iraqi civilians have been killed in the past five years. There was a Fort Campbell soldier that was just court marshalled for raping and killing an Iraqi girl. Our govt promised some Iraqi civilians that with their help we will protect them and their families. Well guess what we backed out of those promises and left them to fend for themselves(source time magazine & 60 minutes) Dont get me wrong I know that there are some good people we have serving in the military, but War brings out the worst in people and as a patriot we shld care more about our soldiers than to sacrifice them so carelessly

Comment

• [QUOTE=buddyluv1968]
          Originally posted by buddyluv1968

Dont get me wrong I know that there are some good people we have serving in the military,

Some?
          Can Barack tell me what a "typical" white person is please?

Comment

• Originally Posted by buddyluv1968

Dont get me wrong I know that there are some good people we have serving in the military,

another moron.......you should be ashamed to be called an AMERICAN
            jordanrules..................

Comment

• [QUOTE=dakingisdead]

Some?
              I love the way how you can twist things around. You and Dumb ass rules did not read the part how we should not carelessly put our soldiers in harms way.

Comment

• [QUOTE=buddyluv1968]
                Originally posted by baseballdave

I hate to disagree with you but 88k Iraqi civilians have been killed in the past five years. There was a Fort Campbell soldier that was just court marshalled for raping and killing an Iraqi girl. Our govt promised some Iraqi civilians that with their help we will protect them and their families. Well guess what we backed out of those promises and left them to fend for themselves(source time magazine & 60 minutes) Dont get me wrong I know that there are some good people we have serving in the military, but War brings out the worst in people and as a patriot we shld care more about our soldiers than to sacrifice them so carelessly
                That's a low figure as I have read that its in the hundreds of thousands.

And from Rook posted it looks like to me that Iraq is capable of taking care of itself now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jordanrules23
                  Originally Posted by buddyluv1968

another moron.......you should be ashamed to be called an AMERICAN
                  You should be ashamed to be you.

What about those CBB plays?

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    You should be ashamed to be you.

What about those CBB plays?
                    YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE CHARLIES GOOD BUDDY
                    jordanrules..................

Comment

• [QUOTE=buddyluv1968]
                      Originally posted by dakingisdead
                      I love the way how you can twist things around. You and Dumb ass rules did not read the part how we should not carelessly put our soldiers in harms way.
                      I read it all. You wrote the line, not me. If you meant to say there are SOME bad apples in the military, then say it. Not that SOME soldiers are GOOD people in the military.

Comment

• [QUOTE=dakingisdead]

I read it all. You wrote the line, not me. If you meant to say there are SOME bad apples in the military, then say it. Not that SOME soldiers are GOOD people in the military.
                        Hey guess what, I am going to let it go. If you think that we are in a better situation than we were 8 years ago. With high unemployment, the dollar is not worth shit, in a war that is not paying dividends that we were lied to for the reason of going, higher crime, schools not performing, breaking of our infrastructure(roads, bridges) loss of our moral standing in the world. Guess what? We still do not have Osama, but we did get a thug that we could control in Sadam.. There is nothing that I or anyone can say... Hell I got to win some NCAA games. I made 120K last year and my IRA is shinking and I am feeling the pinch with 3.30 gas. I need to win some games tonight.

Comment

• [QUOTE=buddyluv1968]
                          Originally posted by dakingisdead

Hey guess what, I am going to let it go. If you think that we are in a better situation than we were 8 years ago. With high unemployment, the dollar is not worth shit, in a war that is not paying dividends that we were lied to for the reason of going, higher crime, schools not performing, breaking of our infrastructure(roads, bridges) loss of our moral standing in the world. Guess what? We still do not have Osama, but we did get a thug that we could control in Sadam.. There is nothing that I or anyone can say... Hell I got to win some NCAA games. I made 120K last year and my IRA is shinking and I am feeling the pinch with 3.30 gas. I need to win some games tonight.

I didn't say any of those things. Didn't say we were in a better or worse situation. Didn't say anything about the dollar, roads or bridges.
                          What I responded to was your claim that "some" military people serving are good. Your word, not mine.

Comment

• 88 thousand innocents that have died because of our country getting involved in a situation in another country. What would be the number if we didn't get involved? Probably in the millions. Ask the European population and the Jewish population what happened and how many died when England, France, USSR, and the US wouldn't get involved stopping a power hungry leader in Germany 70 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by kim61299
                              88 thousand innocents that have died because of our country getting involved in a situation in another country. What would be the number if we didn't get involved? Probably in the millions. Ask the European population and the Jewish population what happened and how many died when England, France, USSR, and the US wouldn't get involved stopping a power hungry leader in Germany 70 years ago.
                              With that logic when will our troops go to Darfur where there is a genocide taking place. I can blame Clinton for not going to Rowanda. You ask what will the number be if we did not get involved? I would like to bet a hell of a lot lower. Part of the 88k(source NBC nightly new) was done by the hands of America. I am about to say something controversial but only an Archie Bunker type will say that we bombed your country, we disrupted your way of life but you are in a better place. Can't go against that reasoning.... That is just about as bad as Barbara Bush saying that the shelters that the people that was affected by Hurricane Katrina were in a better place that their home that got destroyed....

Comment

• [QUOTE=dakingisdead]

I didn't say any of those things. Didn't say we were in a better or worse situation. Didn't say anything about the dollar, roads or bridges.
                                What I responded to was your claim that "some" military people serving are good. Your word, not mine.
                                Let me tell you something, war is not civil. When you go to War you go to survival instinct. It is not a video game. You go there and you kick ass and you get out. For people that go into combat they are will never be quite the same. Something is taken from them I do not know but I grew up in Fort Bragg and Fort Campbell. I talked to a lot of soldiers I travel the country with my father to Army reunions. The commond factor is the innocence that is taken from them and they can never get it back. I have talked to a patriot that just passed away last year. Joined the army at 15 (he lied about his age) during wwii to support his family. I have an employee that was in the reserves that had to go active that missed the birth of his little girl. He can never get that back. So in conclusion .....Fuck You, Fuck Jordan, Fuck the M**F**ng President that was a coward and used his family influence to get out of serving in Vietnam. Fuck Chaney that used several deferments to keep him from serving.... This is real... WW1 & WWII were wars that was fought for our Freedom. This shit is being fought for other reasons and I let you guess..... SORRY MONTE FOR THE PROFANITY.... I am so sick of these video game, sitting on the asses armchair Patriots..... Damn Im through...

Comment

Working...
                                X