Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sal at SP1019 is 0-7 the last 7 baseball plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game, Set and Match Sal...your reply to my post just proved my point. I rest my case. It's up to each up of us members to make their own judgements and decisions in life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      KB..please stay out of this...

Thanks
      Doc...Go Fuck yourself...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSPICKS1019
        breeze,
        he would not even get a look from me if he would do the same with other services. but it is a proven personal attack on me, redzone and sportspicks1019.. I will make sure its taken care of before long...

he is running out of rooms to cry in, people are tired of it, and documentation is being taken everyday in every room and every email....

as for me crying. Not me, I have two loaves a bread under my arms.. you want some??

there are a lot of scammers that hate me, take a number!

you are starting to sound like co-captain.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

i guess when RZ starts to loose and sal wins, we will be hearing people say they are playing sal's plays and not RZ's. lol
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

i couldn't post RZ's record, because sal hasn't posted it on his site.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
              Like it benefits us to have him post his free play here. I was just curious if the new guy with his one post was Tiger or Keith reincarnated.
              sorry to disappoint you. I was out all day. Apparently there are ALOT of other guys like me making a ton of dough with RedZone;'s picks. But that's right--we ALL must be: shills; liars; or getting free service.

You guys are too phuckin much.

Comment

Originally posted by baseknock
                i always play red zones games....

if i play sals games i play them smaller..

i have one set price that i play redzones games for..i never change from that..
                that is exactly what I do as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  if we bash. If all you backers are winning like you say, I'd just sit back and laugh at us dumbasses. To each their own I suppose...
                  amen to that.

Comment

Keith SCHILLing to the rescue

Comment

Originally posted by husker
                      i guess when RZ starts to loose and sal wins, we will be hearing people say they are playing sal's plays and not RZ's. lol
                      Having 3 services in 1 makes this game a lot easier, someone's always winning.

Comment

Having 3 services in 1 makes this game a lot easier, someone's always winning.

Thats my point exactly Weiner. I would NEVER hire a service with multiple cappers. SOMEONE is always winning. And SOMEONE is always losing, and its up to you to figure out which one to ride.
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

i couldn't post RZ's record, because sal hasn't posted it on his site.

Husker, I hope you at least go to church and say your confession..

REDZONE's record is right on the front page of the website EVERYDAY, all day, each day, for the past year FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!..

And! if it wasnt posted I am sure you could find it in one of the daily treads..

GO TO: WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

how can you say his record is not posted ??? doesnt that go against your strategy that i post when we win only!???

Please stop lying and come to grips with yourself and go to church. spend a quarter and light a candle.

I cant believe anyone in here would believe that story that i dont post redzones record...!

WOW,
                          AMEN, I am done here...
                          WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
                          Sportspicks1019

Comment

i haven't seen any promotions from him here for a while, so i thought i would help out. i will give him credit for posting all the losers at his site. he hasn't been posting red zone's plays there like his. even if RZ was perfect every day (i doubt this), sp 1019 clients lost money. lots of happy clients I'm sure.
                            Keep this in the appropiate place which is the rant section

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                              Keep this in the appropiate place which is the rant section

dont have to worry about that Monte, I am done with this guy......
                              WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
                              Sportspicks1019

Comment

Keith SCHILLing to the rescue
                                you know what--phuck you a-hole. Half a dozen guys post about how great RedZone has been for them, but I'M the shill.

The guy who said it earlier had it right. All of us guys getting RedZone's plays are laughing our asses off at you dumbasses who keep claiming that it is BS.
                                Last edited by Keith; 08-21-2007, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X