Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sal at SP1019 is 0-7 the last 7 baseball plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith
    you know what--phuck you a-hole. Half a dozen guys post about how great RedZone has been for them, but I'M the shill.

The guy who said it earlier had it right. All of us guys getting RedZone's plays are laughing our asses off at you dumbasses who keep claiming that it is BS.

dont waste you breathe keith.. he is running out of rooms to post this crap in.. just keep collecting. his tread was deleted in his own forum today..

be done with him, its not worth it and he's a loser!!! he should worry about cappers plays not updated daily for the past three days in his own forum. that should be his agenda..
    Last edited by SPORTSPICKS1019; 08-21-2007, 08:55 PM.
    WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
    Sportspicks1019

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSPICKS1019
      dont waste you breathe keith.. he is running out of rooms to post in.. just keep collecting. his tread was deleted in his own forum today..
      is gc still with you???

Comment

dont waste you breathe keith.. he is running out of rooms to post this crap in.. just keep collecting. his tread was deleted in his own forum today..

be done with him, its not worth it and he's a loser!!! he should worry about cappers plays not updated daily for the past three days in his own forum. that should be his agenda..
        i thought you were done with him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          i thought you were done with him ...

No spark, he is not. but we talk every night and still good friends..

by the way, I am not talking about g,c,...
          WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
          Sportspicks1019

Comment

No spark, he is not. but we talk every night and still good friends..

by the way, I am not talking about g,c,...
            I know who you are talking about ....

Comment

Sal, I can care less ... but do you realize how much better off you be on this forum without your lil followers?? Honestly ... Makes you look so bad ...

Comment

you know what--phuck you a-hole. Half a dozen guys post about how great RedZone has been for them, but I'M the shill.

The guy who said it earlier had it right. All of us guys getting RedZone's plays are laughing our asses off at you dumbasses who keep claiming that it is BS.

Calm down with the members on this forum ...

He is just calling a spade a spade

Comment

i understand buddy..

i did not ask them to come in here or any room. they read the post just like everyone else. thats why they came to defend me so he dont discredit me....

thanks spark for your help, but its time for me to go...

I told you once before i respect you very much..
                  Last edited by SPORTSPICKS1019; 08-21-2007, 09:26 PM.
                  WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
                  Sportspicks1019

Comment

i posted it there by mistake. i said that in my first post. then i told a mod to delete it. i know this hurts you, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE! lol

if i had a nickle for every time you said you were done with me.
                    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Husker, I hope you at least go to church and say your confession..

REDZONE's record is right on the front page of the website EVERYDAY, all day, each day, for the past year FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!..

And! if it wasnt posted I am sure you could find it in one of the daily treads..

GO TO: WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

how can you say his record is not posted ??? doesn't that go against your strategy that i post when we win only!???

Please stop lying and come to grips with yourself and go to church. spend a quarter and light a candle.

I cant believe anyone in here would believe that story that i dont post redzones record...!

WOW,
                      AMEN, I am done here...

all of your plays the last 7 days areposted in the tracking section of your forum. RZ's aren't, why don't you post them like you do yours? that way people can check past plays by going to your site.
                      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        Keep this in the appropiate place which is the rant section
                        i put it in the service forum because it is talking about a service. i guess all sp1019 threads will have to stay in here. no problem.

Gerald Ford

Comment

look. The other day it started to get hairy. I said I would let it go. I did. I did not post one thing about RedZone or Sportspicks1019. Then, while I am tied up in Court all day today, this thread springs up. I do not post at all in it, but at least half a dozen other people do--basically saying the same things I have been saying about RedZone. Then all of a sudden he mentions my name--taking a shot at me for no reason. All I did was punch back.

Look man--I know I do not have the reputation here that I do at CM. I understand that. But when someone takes a slap at me out of left field, I am going to respond. If you don't want me to "shill" (your word--NOT mine), then he shouldn't mention me. It's really that simple.

Comment

That makes 35 posts defending these guys. You may not be a shill, but on this site, you are. That's all, I'm not trying to get personal. One cappers hot and the other is not, yet the hot capper is being hyped, I'm not gonna let that shit stand. I wish everyone nothing but the best, I hope you all won tonight, and if you paid for picks, I hope you won and win at a ridiculous percentage, because you're gonna need to.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                              That makes 35 posts defending these guys. You may not be a shill, but on this site, you are. That's all, I'm not trying to get personal. One cappers hot and the other is not, yet the hot capper is being hyped, I'm not gonna let that shit stand. I wish everyone nothing but the best, I hope you all won tonight, and if you paid for picks, I hope you won and win at a ridiculous percentage, because you're gonna need to.
                              trust me pal, I am laughing all the way to the bank.

BTW--thanks for the personal tally on my number of posts. Keep up the good work.

Comment

trust me pal, I am laughing all the way to the bank.

Oh, I am sure you do get paid well from Sal ... I am sure you and him are both laughing all the way ... but not from any monies from this site ...

Keep up the good work husk ....

Comment

Working...
                                X