Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sal at SP1019 is 0-7 the last 7 baseball plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sal at SP1019 is 0-7 the last 7 baseball plays!!

i haven't seen any promotions from him here for a while, so i thought i would help out. i will give him credit for posting all the losers at his site. he hasn't been posting red zone's plays there like his. even if RZ was perfect every day (i doubt this), sp 1019 clients lost money. lots of happy clients I'm sure.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

shocker

Comment

hope nobody paid $3000

Comment

Originally posted by husker
        i haven't seen any promotions from him here for a while, so i thought i would help out. i will give him credit for posting all the losers at his site. he hasn't been posting red zone's plays there like his. even if RZ was perfect every day (i doubt this), sp 1019 clients lost money. lots of happy clients I'm sure.

Husker,

I do not do promotions here anymore. Seems to be a problem when you post promos here.

Thanks for giving me credit for posting my losers. I think if you would check the treads, you will see my winners & loser in almost every forum way back to last year...

Just in case you have not heard !
        Redzone is doing fantastic, look below. I noticed you forgot to post his records the past couple weeks.. So I thought i would help you out for all to see.. When I slump we tell our guys to back off. thats our policy..

Redzone's Phones 65-25 Season 96-41.
        Redzone Angels 9-2 L11 / 25-8 L33
        Redzone just continues to be amazing 96-41 Hits Angels. All his clients have witnessed it! He is 25-8 Last 33. Thats 75.8% Winners. He is 96-41 on the late phone service. That is 70% Winners. The Key word is success and Winners!! Dont be fooled by the bashers! this guy is for real. 100's will stand by him!

all you have to do is email me and I will put you on the list. continued success for you, good luck..
        Last edited by SPORTSPICKS1019; 08-21-2007, 01:04 PM.
        WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
        Sportspicks1019

Comment

Husker- Sal has been cold as ice this past week and its a fact that the later innings has done its nasty on him. On the other hand -you fail to give redzone its due at 25-8 and hitting on the Angels +145 last night. The question is how many cappers actually take the underdogs. Not many- why- because they are too worried about their record. They should be worried about the units won!
          That is where I see the difference here in Redzone. I see units won- money in the account as the all- purpose reason to salute Redzone in what plays are placed.
          Husker- all BS aside- you want plays to be posted and that lends to the opposite of what redzone is about.
          I really want you to see for yourself that these plays are solid. However, my other side says screw it- pay your own money- if I or anyone else that have paid for our plays was unhappy and shad a long arrangement- I would be spitting out plays and bad mouthing them - like you are attempting to do!
          But that is not the case and No -you can't have the plays!
          ----------------
          Whoa- Sal is allowing you a taste?
          Last edited by Spearit; 08-21-2007, 01:11 PM.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
            Husker- Sal has been cold as ice this past week and its a fact that the later innings has done its nasty on him. On the other hand -you fail to give redzone its due at 25-8 and hitting on the Angels +145 last night. The question is how many cappers actually take the underdogs. Not many- why- because they are too worried about their record. They should be worried about the units won!
            That is where I see the difference here in Redzone. I see units won- money in the account as the all- purpose reason to salute Redzone in what plays are placed.
            Husker- all BS aside- you want plays to be posted and that lends to the opposite of what redzone is about.
            I really want you to see for yourself that these plays are solid. However, my other side says screw it- pay your own money- if I or anyone else that have paid for our plays was unhappy and shad a long arrangement- I would be spitting out plays and bad mouthing them - like you are attempting to do!
            But that is not the case and No -you can't have the plays!
            ----------------
            Whoa- Sal is allowing you a taste?
            just so he gets my daily report.. not for hin to get the plays everyday.. ..
            WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
            Sportspicks1019

Comment

husker
              this bs that you are stirring up here and everywhere else on the net is pathetic, i needed to post today for the first time as i have been playing rz 's elite single play phone service all season & have been waiting for a collapse that just hasn't happened, he has been crushing, we all agree when we go on the zone that we will not post the plays & the fact that all of us do not post should show you the allegiance we have, while i agree bad services need to be exposed, bashing jr is pure bullsh*t
              imo

Comment

Ok!
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Any IP address matches Spark?

Comment

hey spark,

never had a problem with you before.

but this is exactly what i mean. intead of moving forward and dropping this bull$hit. you have guys worrying about ip address/?????.

I dont know why any service would post here because of the crap you have to take in this room..

most capper, except the new ones, will tell you the same thing. Fix the room from the bull$hit..
                    WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
                    Sportspicks1019

Comment

GL with the Washington/Houston under today
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Who gives 2 fucks about this service. Any service with multiple pricing, multiple handicappers is a bunch of bull shit.
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

I dont know why any service would post here because of the crap you have to take in this room..

If you cant stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen. No one here is gonna listen to ANY service cry buddy.
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            Who gives 2 fucks about this service. Any service with multiple pricing, multiple handicappers is a bunch of bull shit.
                            I think this was for you

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=129622

2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

guys this service is no bs..

sal has been struggling as of late..

red zone is 28-10 since the all star break..i have every pick logged if you dont believe me just what and when

Comment

Working...
                              X