Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sal at SP1019 is 0-7 the last 7 baseball plays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like it benefits us to have him post his free play here. I was just curious if the new guy with his one post was Tiger or Keith reincarnated.

Comment

just ask what pick and when...i talk to red zone every day...tell me another service were you speak to the main person all the time..
      and no matter how bad sal is doing if you call him he will answer..
      husker you are an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by baseknock
        guys this service is no bs..

sal has been struggling as of late..

red zone is 28-10 since the all star break..i have every pick logged if you dont believe me just what and when
        I believe it, honestly I do. 28-10 is good, but you're paying for plays, so that eats into your profit. Do you play just RedZone's or Sal's too? How do you know which ones to play?

Comment

i always play red zones games....

if i play sals games i play them smaller..

i have one set price that i play redzones games for..i never change from that..

Comment

i always play red zones games....

if i play sals games i play them smaller..

i have one set price that i play redzones games for..i never change from that..
            Right on man, I hope you make more money

Comment

listen bud i get no discount for doing this..thats the truth..

but this is the first time in dealing with a service that i feel like i am going to win every night...

i am being honest..

Comment

listen bud i get no discount for doing this..thats the truth..

but this is the first time in dealing with a service that i feel like i am going to win every night...

i am being honest..
                I hope they stay hot. Good luck

Comment

thanks weiner....

Comment

Are you serious Sal? You absolutely love all the free publicity that your service has received on this site...you would be lying if you didn't admit to that.
                    If that was not the case you would have never responded to Husker's post in the first place.
                    Your response just fans the flames around here.
                    You have stated in previous posts that you don't have time to respond to individual posts, whoops forgot you said that right. It took less than an hour for you to respond and of course your response had all your info about how to join your service...
                    Every post you and your backers make on this forum has an agenda and/or pupose.
                    Problems with a service touts???....c'mon man look in the mirror and remind yourself what type of business you are in...
                    No one feels sorry for you, so quit crying like a little two-year old and if you want to take your ball and go home, don't let door hit you on the ass on the way out.
                    Act like an adult, not like a crying little baby. I am sure if one or two BC members decide that paying you 3K is worth their while, you are not going to turn them away and you will quickly forget about all the "problems" you have experienced on this site.
                    What did PT Barnum say "There is a sucker born every minute"
                    Just keeping it real around here, because you seem to be lost and need to run home to mommy for a hug.

Comment

if we bash. If all you backers are winning like you say, I'd just sit back and laugh at us dumbasses. To each their own I suppose...

Comment

and thats exactly what i am doing...

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
                          Are you serious Sal? You absolutely love all the free publicity that your service has received on this site...you would be lying if you didn't admit to that.
                          If that was not the case you would have never responded to Husker's post in the first place.
                          You have stated in previous posts that you don't have time to respond to individual posts, whoops forgot you said that right. It took less than an hour for you to respond and of course your response had all your info about how to join your service...
                          Problems with a service touts???....c'mon man look in the mirror and remind yourself what type of business you are in...
                          No one feels sorry for you, so quit crying like a little two-year old and if you want to take your ball and go home, don't let door hit you on the ass on the way out.
                          Act like an adult, not like a crying little baby. I am sure if one or two BC members decide that paying you 3K is worth their while, you are not going to turn them away and you will quickly forget about all the "problems" you have experienced on this site.
                          Just keeping it real around here, because you seem to be lost and need to run home to mommy for a hug.

breeze,
                          he would not even get a look from me if he would do the same with other services. but it is a proven personal attack on me, redzone and sportspicks1019.. I will make sure its taken care of before long...

he is running out of rooms to cry in, people are tired of it, and documentation is being taken everyday in every room and every email....

as for me crying. Not me, I have two loaves a bread under my arms.. you want some??
                          WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
                          Sportspicks1019

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze

Nice write up
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              if we bash. If all you backers are winning like you say, I'd just sit back and laugh at us dumbasses. To each their own I suppose...

KB..please stay out of this...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSPICKS1019
                                breeze,
                                he would not even get a look from me if he would do the same with other services. but it is a proven personal attack on me, redzone and sportspicks1019.. I will make sure its taken care of before long...

he is running out of rooms to cry in, people are tired of it, and documentation is being taken everyday in every room and every email....

as for me crying. Not me, I have two loaves a bread under my arms.. you want some??
                                I smell bullshit.
                                MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Working...
                                X