Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDZONE CRACKS'EM NOW 13 in a row/ SAL BANSA streaks to 9 STRAIGHT/ get NFL PACKAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith- I am not familiar with you but it has become apparent to me that you are a straight shooter. Being a hugh skeptic and seeing so many scamdicappers as well as getting phone calls from them over the years, I was hardly prepared for a service that appears legit.
    But, thats all I want to say about that!

I was hoping that you might throw a few of your own plays and info into the forum. Thanx!
    Last edited by Spearit; 08-07-2007, 09:56 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Keith is legit, but most people here are not interested in dropping that kinda coin on a service
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
        Keith- I am not familiar with you but it has become apparent to me that you are a straight shooter. Being a hugh skeptic and seeing so many scamdicappers as well as getting phone calls from them over the years, I was hardly prepared for a service that appears legit.
        But, thats all I want to say about that!

I was hoping that you might throw a few of your own plays and info into the forum. Thanx!
        I only really cap baseball on my own, and although I frequent other forums, the only one I post at is CM. Been there for almost 4 years now. But I certainly would like to contribute to the site here.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          Keith is legit, but most people here are not interested in dropping that kinda coin on a service
          thanks jc. I understand that completely. It makes no sense to spend that kind of $$$ if you are only wagering $100 per game. While I am no "high roller", I am definitely wagering enough per game that it makes sense from a financial standpoint.

Comment

If JC & Spearit call legit...then it's all good! GL and welcome!!!
            $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3
              If JC & Spearit call legit...then it's all good! GL and welcome!!!
              Nobody's legit unless you are monitered.
              Shit, you can get Larry Ness's MLB plays for free each day, on different sites, and he is
              83-30 with 15* GOW plays since Opening Day, and his record is tracked.
              To me, that $1000 less than this guy! Don't be suckered, if you don't bet Big $$$$$.

Comment

one of sal's ghosts was prodog (he was also banned). would you trust this guy?

talking to himself, or decieving people?

05-24-2007, 03:43 PM #16 (permalink)
                prodog
                Banned

send by email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do what everyone of us does, send money by email at yahoo address.

sportspicks1019@
                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

or this one:

05-06-2007, 09:03 AM #4 (permalink)
                  prodog
                  Banned

G.C lost his game. but the guys from sportspicks1019 he works with kicked ass again,. sal went 3-0 again. that crew is hot all freakin year

gc will rebound as always.
                  “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

there are many more, ghost shilling at it's best!

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker
                      there are many more, ghost shilling at it's best!
                      I am no ghost and I am no shill. They win. Alot. Frankly that's all I really care about.

Comment

• you aren't one of Sal's ghost's. i will go on record as backing that up.

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker
                          you aren't one of Sal's ghost's. i will go on record as backing that up.

thank you. All I really am is a satisfied customer, who wanted to confirm some of the claims being made about their record. I would not believe it either if I wasn't experiencing it myself. When M@linsky was kicking ass, I sang his praises. When he sucked, I said that too.

Comment

• kieth, i didn't see sp1019 post their plays from thur in a fri thread. you said they were tracking their plays, where?

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                            X