Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDZONE CRACKS'EM NOW 13 in a row/ SAL BANSA streaks to 9 STRAIGHT/ get NFL PACKAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been getting REDZONE plays for like 7 years and no scam here ! You call a a 800 number and there plays are on a recorded message 1-2 plays a day! Not every service is a scam! REZONE LETS GET THAT 15TH

Comment

Enough of this crap!

Keith,

The problem is they do not know the "inside" of running a handicapper business.

When a private contractor comes to work for a Handicapper he is not privy to a clients personal signup information because of the privacy laws. The clients rely and trust me with there personal information and it is my obligation to make sure it is safe and secure.

The contractor gets paid on the 15th or the 30th of every month. He absolutely gets NO Private Information from the clients that signed up, again because of "privacy act".

From day one G.C. was asking me for clients email addresses, I said no, that aint gonna happen and you can ask him that!..i

It is an honor system that works well and thats run the same way by every good service on the net. The problem is when you pry for information and come across and client thats how things get screwed up and turned around.

And because G.C. is part of a forum he will come across a couple cleints every now and than, thats not avoidable..

Now the clients that G.C. nows are ok cause they came with him. But, personal clients he dont know are different...

What was done & said was just a ploy and a perfect oppty to take advantage of a situation to benefit the slanderers..

I have many emails from clients to prove it and have sent a few to G.C. himself.
      Last edited by SPORTSPICKS1019; 08-04-2007, 12:22 PM.
      WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
      Sportspicks1019

Comment

Originally posted by tigers07
        I have been getting REDZONE plays for like 7 years and no scam here ! You call a a 800 number and there plays are on a recorded message 1-2 plays a day! Not every service is a scam! REZONE LETS GET THAT 15TH
        Stop shilling will you please .. it is getting sickening ..

Comment

Originally posted by husker
          kieth

the "same old service scam" , is not being tracked so they can do the same things that all services do in regards to their records. you know what that is. they aren't monitored, that can't be denied.

i told spark to check GC's emails, that's all. gee, sparks comments had nothing to say about anything i said to him. it looks like "thieves" hit a nerve. hmmmmmm

the reason i am not sayiny anything else is because GC CAN post if he wants to.

Hey Husker, why dont you ask G.C. what are records are like for the past 3 months that he has been with us..

he himself will tell you they are TRUE BLUE!! the way we win games..

And while you are investigating that, why dont you try to get away fron the computer for awhile and maybe enjoy life by taking your family out for a day!.

instead of sitting here being an investigative report and letting life pass you by!!!!!..
          WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
          Sportspicks1019

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSPICKS1019
            Keith,

The problem is they do not know the "inside" of running a handicapper business.

When a private contractor comes to work for a Handicapper he is not privy to a clients personal signup information because of the privacy laws. The clients rely and trust me with there personal information and it is my obligation to make sure it is safe and secure.

The contractor gets paid on the 15th or the 30th of every month. He absolutely gets NO Private Information from the clients that signed up, again because of "privacy act".

From day one G.C. was asking me for clients email addresses, I said no, that aint gonna happen and you can ask him that!..i

It is an honor system that works well and thats run the same way by every good service on the net. The problem is when you pry for information and come across and client thats how things get screwed up and turned around.

And because G.C. is part of a forum he will come across a couple cleints every now and than, thats not avoidable..

Now the clients that G.C. nows are ok cause they came with him. But, personal clients he dont know are different...

What was done & said was just a ploy and a perfect oppty to take advantage of a situation to benefit the slanderers..

I have many emails from clients to prove it and have sent a few to G.C. himself.

that is a good informative post. MUCH better than the name calling and accusations. thanks.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Comment

i guess i spoke too soon, once an a$$ always a a$$!
                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

read on , if you didnt call me a scammer that post would never have happened. action brings reaction..
                  Last edited by SPORTSPICKS1019; 08-04-2007, 12:42 PM.
                  WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
                  Sportspicks1019

Comment

He's a service. What did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      He's a service. What did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSPICKS1019
                        read on , if you didnt call me a scamer that post would never have happened. action brings reaction..
                        As a service and businessman, maybe you should take the high road when you receive those comments and move on from them. If you don't know that's coming in the business you are in, you should. It goes with the territory. Every service says they are "Different" ... EVERY ONE of them. You will be judged like most others and only your reactions will seperate you from the rest. So far, not so good after the one a few posts above.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          As a service and businessman, maybe you should take the high road when you receive those comments and move on from them. If you don't know that's coming in the business you are in, you should. It goes with the territory. Every service says they are "Different" ... EVERY ONE of them. You will be judged like most others and only your reactions will seperate you from the rest. So far, not so good after the one a few posts above.
                          maybe your right wayne, I should not answer them. but growing up in N.Y. if you call someone out you have to back it up..

I dont appreciate any a$$hole spreading bull$hit rumors about
                          money..
                          WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
                          Sportspicks1019

Comment

as per the request of many, im taking the time to address this pain the can thread- that no one really cares about except for a select few, iam taking time away from my family on a lovely saturday afternoon, as most know iam a private contractor with sal/zone, recent reports of me beting ripped off have been taken out of proportion, 10 days ago i was upset to find out while surfing in a resricted thread that a poster there was trying out rz/gc for the second half of bases,knowing i didnt have any new signups i was angered to find out that this person signed on a week earlier and paid by credit card, sp1019 hd no knowledge of this tranaction until i brought it to his attention, the thread was not even pertaining to anything regarding this topic, sal found the customer in his base and told me i would be compensated for this person who signed and explained to me that as a private contractor it could take awhile before im compensated, if im not happy with the way he runs his site, that i could leave with no strings attached since iam not under any contract, these matters are being handled internally and any customers i have will get everything they expect and paid for, those clients who i have brought there and have spoken to for long periods of time before this endeavor will remain my clients and my friends, those who are customers of salzone or newbies i wont be given access to, i understand if this is troublesome for me i can leave at any time, at this point since i was assurred that i will always be compensated for those who purchase my selections, i have chosen to say stay on, someone recently asked me gc do you think if you didnt come across that client by accident do you really believe you would have been told? do you think that there are more peoplr out there who have purchased your plays that you dont know about? i answerd this e-mail like this- i choose at this point to believe that iam getting paid for all my clients,and there arent any more that i dont know about- one things for sure though,if this turns out to be wrong and i were to leave theres not gonna be a thread like this- as for there records. they have done real well since ive been aboard can i document every play to backup a record? im lucky i can do my own track, when those guys have told me what there using from my personal recollection,theyve won more than theyve lost, and are on a torrid streak, now the card is done and im going to enjoy my family bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                              Stop shilling will you please .. it is getting sickening ..

I have been using RED ZONE BODY WASH for like 7 years, and no scam here! You get good lather and it smells great. Not every Body Wash can compete with Red Zone. It lasts all day. Give it a try.

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Fuck no you wouldn't have been told gc! Give me a freaking break. Don't be so naive.

Comment

Working...
                                X