Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDZONE CRACKS'EM NOW 13 in a row/ SAL BANSA streaks to 9 STRAIGHT/ get NFL PACKAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDZONE CRACKS'EM NOW 13 in a row/ SAL BANSA streaks to 9 STRAIGHT/ get NFL PACKAGE

THE HOME OF CON$I$TENT WINNING
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-888-763-4747
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEVER SETTLE FOR 2nd BEST. JOIN OUR SERVICE AND JOIN THE BEST!

REDZONE'S Streak Continues in Cubs Wild Win, THE LATE PHONE KING! HITS ( 13 ) IN A ROW!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SAL BANSA CRUSHES THE MAN AGAIN HITS BRAVES AND STREAKS TO ( 9 ) IN A ROW

redzone's Late phones 54-20 Season 85-34. Sal Bansa 30-18 season 92-44 Golden Contender 50-34! season 87-61.

Redzone (13) in a row, hits Cubs!

Sal Bansa (9) in a row hits Braves.

Golden Contender 1-1 on Wednesday

REDZONE ( 13 ) WINS IN A ROW! 17 of L19!
    This is incredible, Once again Redzone 86-34 sucked the blood right out of the books the 13th time in a row! hitting Cubs on Wednesday.
    I dare you to find better numbers from a reputable source other than Redzone!.

Thursday play will smoke the books again!!

86-34 $EA$ON, WE WILL CRU$H THE MAN AGAIN!!

Call our Service line at 1-888-763-4747 and talk to Redzone about setting you up with the best Late Phone Service available.

GET TODAYS WINNER $34.95 PAYPAL:
    [email protected]

CLICK HERE AND WIN MONTHLY WITH REDZONE

SAL BANSA Thursday Card

Sal 92-44 Streaks to 9 in a row!.Going for #10 and looking to crush the books! Sal is ready to kick your man ass Thursday with another solid play.

Your Man is getting his ass kicked every night @ sportspicks1019 and Sal's out for more blood.

Sal's out for blood
    winner of Last 9 in a row
    Wed- Braves
    Tues- Cards
    Mon- Pass
    Sun- Phillies
    Sat- Red Sox
    Fri- Balt
    Thurs- Cards
    Wed- Tigers
    Tues- Phillies
    Mon-Pass
    Sun-Yanks/Over
    Get Thursday Top Winner GET IT NOW. You can bank on it! We Have The info to Crack the Books!!.

PAYPAL $34.95 TO: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOLDEN CONTENDER THURSDAY!!

G.C. will be out for Blood Thursday. Pick up Golden Contenders BIG Card and come out smelling like roses!

GET TODAYS PLAYS.
    THERE IS A REASON WHY GOLDEN CONTENDER IS RATED AS A TOP CAPPER! BECAUSE HE TRUELY BRINGS HOME THE BACON AND HIS PLAYS WIN AT HIGH PERCENTAGES.

Don't check back tomorrow without getting in on G.C.'s play today! or you'll be kicking yourself right in the Ass! get on this EASY MONEY!

Golden Contender 3 Pack Special
    Thurs, Fri, Sat
    $49.95 Click here

Get Today$ Winner$ Paypal $49.95 to: [email protected]
    GOLDEN CONTENDERS PACKAGE
    CLICK FOR SEASON WINNERS
    Last edited by SPORTSPICKS1019; 08-02-2007, 08:15 AM.
    WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
    Sportspicks1019

The very best plays you can get. All sports included. You must carry a blank check to join this program. This program is for the serious Gambler who is able to drop a brinks truck on a game. That package consist of All plays: mlb, nfl, ncaaf, ncaab, nhl, nba, & late Phone. So you get everything we own Till September 1st 2008 for $2995...

You get all plays from Redzone and Sal Bansa.. Special $ 599..

So what is it, i get all plays for 599.. or typical up sale to 2995..

Looks like your typical service to me. One price for some and you get good picks, gives us more loot and we give you better picks. Fucking bullshit if you ask me

Picks are picks, sale em all at one price.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      So what is it, i get all plays for 599.. or typical up sale to 2995..

Looks like your typical service to me. One price for some and you get good picks, gives us more loot and we give you better picks. Fucking bullshit if you ask me

Picks are picks, sale em all at one price.

Comment

I don't understand their price packages myself. Meaning the site is confusing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          I don't understand their price packages myself. Meaning the site is confusing to me.

Thank you, it would be confusing to anyone.
          [email protected]

Comment

Sorry about that guys,

I have posted in this room for a very long time and had no problems in the past. You can check all my post in ther past very easy as you know. and I do not wish to create any problems now...

I am not really sure why my website would be confusing to you, if you visited it! Cause there are no prices on there for football!!

As long as its ok with admin, I will post my prices below for you to review....

HERE IS THE LIST OF FOOTBALL PACKAGES WE HAVE:

1) Yearly package $2995, Discounted to $2499 good till Sept 2008, includes (Late Phones nfl, ncaaf, ncaab, nhl, mlb ) Good with the two payment plan..

2) The "Just football package" is $1299 Discounted to $999 and includes redzone late phones this package good just till the super bowl only!!. There are NO payment plans with $999 package..

3) The "Half Season package" first ( 8 ) weeks of NFL/NCAAF this is a nice starter package for only $699 & includes Redzone LATE PHONES...

4) The full season football Package $599 Get all Sal's plays NFL/NCAAF for the season. This package does not include Redzones Late Phone Plays..

4) Redzones Late Phones $399 a Month! Get all Redzones Top plays for the month...

Like I said, sorry if your confused, hope there was no harm done and if I can help in any way, please just let me know..

Thank You, Sal
            WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
            Sportspicks1019

Comment

Did I miss his free posted pick? I dont see it in either post

Comment

Originally posted by ckazman
                Did I miss his free posted pick? I dont see it in either post
                Good eye brother. Dead on, no free pick
                [email protected]

Comment

posted football packages on front page of website

Hey Guys,

I made life easy and put all football packages on the front page of the website. Not to confuse anyone.

I guess that was my mistake for not making it a little easy to pick from.

I dont mind a little constructive crit, that always helps out In the long run..

Also, I always post a free play check the treads, forgot today. my bad!

again, my apology for the mix up of packages...

Thank You, Sal
                  Last edited by SPORTSPICKS1019; 08-02-2007, 01:49 PM.
                  WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
                  Sportspicks1019

Comment

I would suggest on each package you put exactly what cappers plays that you're getting. I see redzone, sal & GC. However, I can't tell whose what on a lot of the package prices.

Daily Premium Picks
                    Sportspicks Daily NFL/NCAAF--$29.95
                    Sportspicks Monthly NFL /NCAAF--$239.00
                    Sportspicks "Just Football" Package NFL /NCAAF--$999.95
                    SPECIAL NFL/NCAAF $599--$599.99
                    Sportspicks "Half Season Package" NFL/NCAAF--$699.00

Which service on the above packages? In other words is sportspicks a service themselves on the above? Or is it all 3 handicappers?

Comment

I will say if gc is involved with this guy it is legit ...

I put gc in the same category as the rest of the honest services we have on the forum ...

Comment

good to go.

Ok Monte,

Cleaned up the packages. You should be able to read clearly whats included..

Thanks Spark for the support.

Sal
                        WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
                        Sportspicks1019

Comment

I would suggest on each package you put exactly what cappers plays that you're getting. I see redzone, sal & GC. However, I can't tell whose what on a lot of the package prices.

Daily Premium Picks
                          Sportspicks Daily NFL/NCAAF--$29.95
                          Sportspicks Monthly NFL /NCAAF--$239.00
                          Sportspicks "Just Football" Package NFL /NCAAF--$999.95
                          SPECIAL NFL/NCAAF $599--$599.99
                          Sportspicks "Half Season Package" NFL/NCAAF--$699.00

Which service on the above packages? In other words is sportspicks a service themselves on the above? Or is it all 3 handicappers?

Ding ding ding

Less is more, that whole thing is confusing. Who' s picks am i getting. Why so many names

Geeze
                          [email protected]

Comment

[QUOTE=SPORTSPICKS1019]Hey Guys,

Also, I always post a free play check the treads, forgot today. my bad!

I have nothing against you Sal. I dont know you from Adam. Spark says you are a good guy so i wont doubt that. You dont always post your free play, I did check the threads. On 12/14/06, 12/18/06, 12/25/06, 2/23/07, & 5/3/07 you didnt either. While I know noone lives and dies with free picks, it all goes to integrity. If you are trying to win clients from this site, I would suggest being 100% honest. Spark has a message in the first post of this section saying he will delete posts without a comp play. When someone is selling something, its best to come across with the truth & not promises or challenges. Especially charging the prices you do to "predict" sports scores and results. Maybe I am just jealous . Hell I would love to read and watch sports all day as my only job and get paid for predicting scores all without betting them as opposed to working 13 hours a day 7 days a week!

best of luck to ya man, but dont dismiss a concern by saying "always" & "check the threads"

Comment

Im ready for my 14th winner in a row !

Comment

Working...
                              X