Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDZONE CRACKS'EM NOW 13 in a row/ SAL BANSA streaks to 9 STRAIGHT/ get NFL PACKAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ckazman]
    Originally posted by SPORTSPICKS1019
    Hey Guys,

Also, I always post a free play check the treads, forgot today. my bad!
    Originally posted by SPORTSPICKS1019

I have nothing against you Sal. I dont know you from Adam. Spark says you are a good guy so i wont doubt that. You dont always post your free play, I did check the threads. On 12/14/06, 12/18/06, 12/25/06, 2/23/07, & 5/3/07 you didnt either. While I know noone lives and dies with free picks, it all goes to integrity. If you are trying to win clients from this site, I would suggest being 100% honest. Spark has a message in the first post of this section saying he will delete posts without a comp play. When someone is selling something, its best to come across with the truth & not promises or challenges. Especially charging the prices you do to "predict" sports scores and results. Maybe I am just jealous . Hell I would love to read and watch sports all day as my only job and get paid for predicting scores all without betting them as opposed to working 13 hours a day 7 days a week!

best of luck to ya man, but dont dismiss a concern by saying "always" & "check the threads"
    Good post
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks JC. Im no KBSooner in my bashing of these guys, but thats a hell of allot of money to be charging!! Plus KB is allot funnier when he does it

Comment

Originally posted by tigers07
        Im ready for my 14th winner in a row !
        If you paid $3000, I hope you get more than that, because the losers will come no matter what.

Comment

Will not say what i pay since i have been using his plays for like 7 years so with being said all sports kick ass and i make a hell of alot more than i pay them.

REDZONE passed today!

Comment

pulled this from the site ?

Title Win Lose Tie Win% : Lose% (total of all games)
            free 6 4 0 60% : 40% LAST 10 games
            mlb 1 1 0 50% : 50% LAST 2 games
            nba 0 0 0 - LAST 0 games
            ncaab hoop pass 0 0 0 - LAST 0 games
            ncaaf 0 0 0 - LAST 0 games
            nfl 0 0 0 - LAST 0 games
            nhl premium 7 3 0 70% : 30% LAST 10 games
            platinum 10 0 0 100% : 0% LAST 10 games
            premium 4 6 0 40% : 60% LAST 10 games
            red zone 8 2 0 80% : 20% LAST 10 games
            steam 6 4 0 60% : 40% LAST 10 games
            Overall Record 42 20 0 68% : 32% Last 62 games

wheres the rest of the records ?

or is this the best from 62 games year to date ?????

Comment

this shit makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by beerball101
                this shit makes no sense
                Even if it made sense u would still find something negative
                We all understand u try to nitpik everything damn! ENOUGH

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  I will say if gc is involved with this guy it is legit ...

I put gc in the same category as the rest of the honest services we have on the forum ...

have you talked to GC lately?
                  “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker
                    we have exchanged some e-mails recently ... just about his new ventures ...

Why you ask husk???

Comment

I just checked my e-mail and I think I know now why you asked ...

Unreal

Thanks Husk

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                        I just checked my e-mail and I think I know now why you asked ...

Unreal

Thanks Husk

things aren't always what they seem.
                        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

things aren't always what they seem.

fvk no

and guys this has nothing to do with gc's rep ... the guy is solid ...

Comment

Originally posted by tigers07
                            Even if it made sense u would still find something negative
                            We all understand u try to nitpik everything damn! ENOUGH

hey dude go get a room with them !

dont recall, i asked your opinion ?
                            if your , their new daddy ,
                            where's the records ?

let me know, jagoff!

Comment

Hey Sal, is there any chance of posting your card after the games go off, so we could all see exactly how you are doing before anyone decides to jump on board.
                              Or do we have to believe what tiger07 says that happened. For all we know, he could be a shill that works for you guys.
                              Just go back and read all his posts. His posts are a little suspicious.

I paid that much money years ago to a service that was on fire and then when I joined, they shit the bed. And was pissed that I had to pay my local $30,000, and the guy called me back and wanted to give me his football package for free. I went the way on every play he gave me and ended up winning all my money back plus $10,000.
                              He had the balls to call me the next year to see if I wanted to sign up again. I laughed in his face and hung up the phone.

Comment

chuck, they won't post their plays. they aren't independently monitored (there are plenty of free monitors out there). they aren't monitored because they want to run the same old service scams on people.

their isn't even honor among thieves in that business.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X