Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDZONE CRACKS'EM NOW 13 in a row/ SAL BANSA streaks to 9 STRAIGHT/ get NFL PACKAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by husker
    if a service is independently monitored, none of these posts would be here. people could check the record and that would be that. when a service isn't monitored, they bring this on themselves.

I agree ... Why not be monitored?? Geez, I know ...

makes no sense if you are honest and reputable ...

Welcome Keith ...

Comment

Kieth, there is always going to be manipulation when any service is involved. no one is completely clean. i have always said this.

if a service is independently monitored, none of these posts would be here. people could check the record and that would be that. when a service isn't monitored, they bring this on themselves.

i hope you keep winning. just be careful getting in the middle here.
      not my intention to "get in the middle" here, but if people are saying things that are not true, it is not right. Again, if GC was ripped off by Sal or RedZone, then shouldn't GC be the one to say that ? The fact that he is still with them speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        I agree ... Why not be monitored?? Geez, I know ...

makes no sense if you are honest and reputable ...

Welcome Keith ...
        thanks for the welcome. I agree that being monitored would be helpful, but many of the so-called monitors are just BS. I think that the problem is that there are people who feel that if a service is not officially monitored, then they MUST be liars, thieves, etc... That is not the case.

BTW--RedZone won AGAIN last night with the Astros, making 14 in a row. I would think it was BS too, but for the fact that I am getting the plays and I know it to be true (along with my local and on-line).

Comment

husker, be careful what you say

Husker, dont worry about keith being in the middle.

you should not be in the middle!. I cant believe you have nothing better to do but worrry about things thats none of your concern..

and you should not be slandering anyone by sending out emails to moderators saying sal & redzone ripped off G.c..

why has golden contender not come out here to say we did. you dont even know the story, but you assume the worst because its in your nature.

yes we know you sent out emails.. you should stay out of it yourself. cause I have a couple emails from clients with slanderous comments, that we are looking into..
          WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
          Sportspicks1019

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSPICKS1019

you should not be in the middle!. I cant believe you have nothing better to do but worrry about things thats none of your concern..

and you should not be slandering anyone by sending out emails to moderators saying sal & redzone ripped off G.c..

why has golden contender not come out here to say we did. you dont even know the story, but you assume the worst because its in your nature.

yes we know you sent out emails.. you should stay out of it yourself. cause I have a couple emails from clients with slanderous comments, that we are looking into..
            Wow Wow Wow ,,,

I never got an e-mail from husker ... I do not think he even knows my addy ... I received an e-mail from someone else on a different forum ...

Comment

hey spark,

why would you think it was you?

there is no beef here with you spark.
              WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
              Sportspicks1019

Comment

Post 24 25 26 27

Comment

Spark,

I appreciate on locating the post. but I am not here for that, i am here to post my report like everyone else and not have to deal with dumbass comments.

comments that absolutely are being said without merit! and made because there is a plan to try and destroy our reputation from a certian room. For the benefit to make money from another handicapper website. that is being controlled by that very room.

REDZONE IS NOW 14 STRAIGHT WINS IN A ROW. And this is killing there new handicapper website because they have NO Business. and that my friends, is what this is all about!! And nothing else!!

At least when we put records on our front page they are real and dont change up and down everyday for the purpose to decieve the public like someone else..

I have no beef with you spark and wish to continue posting in this forum and draw traffic to your room. I have a bettorschat icon on my website to show support and will continue to do so everyday!!

thank you, Sal
                  Last edited by SPORTSPICKS1019; 08-04-2007, 10:43 AM.
                  WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
                  Sportspicks1019

Comment

what's tha pic?

Comment

No problems here Sal .. I just want to make sure that you or anyone else did not think Husker was sending me e-mails regarding this subject ....

Good Luck

Comment

No Problem

not at all spark, I am trying to run a business. i am just tired of the crap and wish to continue to post without slandering bullshit with no merit.

you can absolutely contact me or redzone anytime you wish, our door is always open...

WILL POST FREE PLAY SOON.

thanks, sal
                        WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
                        Sportspicks1019

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSPICKS1019

spark is right i don't know his email.

post the emails to mods that you say i am sending and to who. if you can't i guess it just shows that you are a lying pos.

you seem awfully mad about something i didn't say here. all i did was tell spark to check GC emails. hmmmmmmmm
                          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

post the emails to mods that you say i am sending and to who. if you can't i guess it just shows that you are a lying pos.

you seem awfully mad about something i didn't say here. all i did was tell spark to check GC emails. hmmmmmmmm

go away! and dont contact me for any reason . but watch your mouth cause it will get you in trouble...

now your deleted from my mind,....time to move on.
                            WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Sincerely,
                            Sportspicks1019

Comment

Husker--Sal and RedZone can certainly fight their own battles. But, in post # 30 of this thread you did call them "thieves" and you did say that they are running the "same old service scams". In post #23, when you asked Spark whether he had "talked to GC lately" you were clearly implying something. Look, I know enough of what is going on to know what you were implying. You can deny it all you want, but we both know what you meant. Once again, the fact that GC himself has not said anything and is still with sportspicks1019 should speak loud and clear. Seems to me you are just trying to stir the pot here.

Comment

kieth

the "same old service scam" , is not being tracked so they can do the same things that all services do in regards to their records. you know what that is. they aren't monitored, that can't be denied.

i told spark to check GC's emails, that's all. gee, sparks comments had nothing to say about anything i said to him. it looks like "thieves" hit a nerve. hmmmmmm

the reason i am not sayiny anything else is because GC CAN post if he wants to.
                                Last edited by husker; 08-04-2007, 11:56 AM.
                                “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X