Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you just put BC back the way it was??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    I think the New Post is like the old home page button.
    No, that doesn't bring you to the front page vols where birthdays and such are shown.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Monte, I go to the Urgent thread and it goes to page 1433. I try to click next page or last page and it keeps bringing me to 1433, even though it shows more pages and new replies. It has been doing that for days. Do you know why?
      Which Urgent thread? I clicked on the last page # shown and it took me to that page.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Yes, it should have the logo and a home button at the top which are missing.

If you guys are looking for the latest posts you can either click on the What's new which takes you to the activity thread of the latest posts. Or you can click on your name up at the top right and it pulls up your profile and it has the latest posts in there as well. Or you can click on new posts. Other than that at this time you would have to type bettorschat.com

Also Monte, When I click on a thread or a forum, there is no Home or Bettorschat button up top to get back to the front main page? You have to hit the back button and when I reply I sometimes have to go to favorites and just click on the site again to get to the front page. It's easier than hitting the back button 3 or 4 times. I assume instead of saying vbulletin at the top it will say bettorschat again at some point?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          Which Urgent thread? I clicked on the last page # shown and it took me to that page.
          Urgent thread 2, the one everybody uses

Comment

Urgent thread 2, the one everybody uses
            It's only showing me as the last thread 1075. Which is the same content if I put page 1433 Up in the top URL at the end it has the page number.

http://www.bettorschat.com/ forums/ showthread.php?148392-Urgent-Please-Read-respond!!!!-Part-2/ page1433

You see that 1433 you can put a different number in the URL when your on that page and click enter. However, it looks like to me that's the latest thread.

Comment

Heres a screen shot of what I'm seeing.

Picture0001.jpg

Comment

No, that doesn't bring you to the front page vols where birthdays and such are shown.
                I got ya. I forgot the old home page showed all that.

Comment

Is anyone else having to log in each time they visit even though they are selecting the remember me option when logging in?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Is anyone else having to log in each time they visit even though they are selecting the remember me option when logging in?
                    I've havn't had to do that. Maybe Monte is hoping you forget your password?

Comment

I've havn't

Anyone know how to edit a post?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        Are you using the old link to the site? And get redirected to the forum? The old link had a word Jig in the url.

If not try deleting the cookie for the site then logging in again with you telling the site to remember you as it may be a corrupt cookie. AOL users get corrupt cookies all the time, so that may be the issue. If that doesn't work let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                          Heres a screen shot of what I'm seeing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7911[/ATTACH]
                          Wayne, is the screenshot that I posted what you're seeing and talking about?

Comment

This may have been asked before but how do you go back to the main page??

Monte, Site is looking much better

Comment

Monte, I'm not sure what you are trying to show me. I do see it.

Spark, I brought that up to monte. There is still no way to tell you where we are. It doesn't say Bettorschat anywhere and there is no "Home" button.

Comment

Monte, I'm not sure what you are trying to show me. I do see it.

Spark, I brought that up to monte. There is still no way to tell you where we are. It doesn't say Bettorschat anywhere and
                                there is no "Home" button.
                                Wayne, look at post 43, 49 and 51 regarding the Urgent thread 2

Comment

Working...
                                X