Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you just put BC back the way it was??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problems Monte. We all stress out at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      Just want to let everyone know that if I said something that offended you I apologize. I've been under a lot of stress regarding this whole situation. I hope everyone can except my Apology!

Regards,
      Monte

Nice, you apologize to everyone except me!!! hahahahaha

Good going Monte, we just want what is best for you and the site. We do try to understand what you are going through with your health and the site. It has to be very stressful on you. We just ask that you, as our Admin, to be here.

Thanks again and God Bless. Things will get better. They always do

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Nice, you apologize to everyone except me!!! hahahahaha

Good going Monte, we just want what is best for you and the site. We do try to understand what you are going through with your health and the site. It has to be very stressful on you. We just ask that you, as our Admin, to be here.

Thanks again and God Bless. Things will get better. They always do
        Well said Spark. I myself work in the IT Field and I feel for Monte on this one.
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Monte, I do not know how you or the other guys feel about this but .... The user names are too small

Thanks

Comment

Monte, I do not know how you or the other guys feel about this but .... The user names are too small

Thanks
            Yes, THEY ARE!!! :>)

Comment

Haven't. been able to get on for sometime, nice to see it back up even thoughh it looks like shit!
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Posted a smiling face, just so you all know
                Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Whoa!!!!

Is it just me or is the front page looking a little better?

Comment

looking great monte!!!

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that as well. The smilies are working and they are really small when looking at them.

Thanks

Comment

Comment

Comment

Monte, I go to the Urgent thread and it goes to page 1433. I try to click next page or last page and it keeps bringing me to 1433, even though it shows more pages and new replies. It has been doing that for days. Do you know why?

Comment

Also Monte, When I click on a thread or a forum, there is no Home or Bettorschat button up top to get back to the front main page? You have to hit the back button and when I reply I sometimes have to go to favorites and just click on the site again to get to the front page. It's easier than hitting the back button 3 or 4 times. I assume instead of saying vbulletin at the top it will say bettorschat again at some point?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                                Also Monte, When I click on a thread or a forum, there is no Home or Bettorschat button up top to get back to the front main page? You have to hit the back button and when I reply I sometimes have to go to favorites and just click on the site again to get to the front page. It's easier than hitting the back button 3 or 4 times. I assume instead of saying vbulletin at the top it will say bettorschat again at some point?

Thanks!
                                I think the New Post is like the old home page button.

Comment

Working...
                                X