Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you just put BC back the way it was??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you just put BC back the way it was??

Even if you fix this abortion Monte, the layout sucks.

Can you just go back to the old BC and we won't complain again?

This place is awful right now
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

JC

I just figured out how to logon I had to Google so I could find a link that directed me to the site
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

JC

I just figured out how to logon I had to Google so I could find a link that directed me to the site
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer,

Someone had to give me link to get on as well.
        It's obvious Monte had no clue or preparation when making this decision to change the site.

I'm sure we would all appreciate him just putting it back the way it was.
        [email protected]

Comment

I would just be happy if he came here and let us know what the fuck is going on. I have a few friends that aren't members but they lurk here and get picks. A few of them have sent me text asking what the fuck was wrong with the site. I can't imagine all the questions and emails Wayne and Spark are getting. Dumb time of year to do this shit also. I would have started the day after the Super Bowl and then worked out all the bullshit before March Madness. It would be like Macys starting a whole new system on the day after Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
            Homer,

Someone had to give me link to get on as well.
            It's obvious Monte had no clue or preparation when making this decision to change the site.

I'm sure we would all appreciate him just putting it back the way it was.
            You actually think you could be a part owner in this place? you have no clue as to why it was changed etc.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              I would just be happy if he came here and let us know what the fuck is going on. I have a few friends that aren't members but they lurk here and get picks. A few of them have sent me text asking what the fuck was wrong with the site. I can't imagine all the questions and emails Wayne and Spark are getting. Dumb time of year to do this shit also. I would have started the day after the Super Bowl and then worked out all the bullshit before March Madness. It would be like Macys starting a whole new system on the day after Thanksgiving.

It's easy being an arm chair QB. Maybe if you read a little more you would know why the site had to be upgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                It's easy being an arm chair QB. Maybe if you read a little more you would know why the site had to be upgraded.
                It obviously goes back to when the site was attacked and hacked. Back when we started getting the Malware/virus warnings .... can't believe that peoples memories are so short. And, that they feel you are just screwing around with the look of the site [insert dontknow emocon]. When the site does get back to 100%, I would like to have my own emocon/smiley. Maybe you can reassign Chung's to me since he has apparently abandoned his post. red red red
                The site and functions have improved from 2 days ago... keep digging SirMonte!

Comment

I know how to read. And I know if I run a site or business I'm not making my first appearance 1 week later to discuss what the problems are. You whine cause people were bashing you but nobody knew what the fuck was going on. And being a dick to us cause your site is fucked up ain't helping. Most people are about done with this place anyway so a good piece of humble pie might be what you need to keep us around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                    It obviously goes back to when the site was attacked and hacked. Back when we started getting the Malware/virus warnings .... can't believe that peoples memories are so short. And, that they feel you are just screwing around with the look of the site [insert dontknow emocon]. When the site does get back to 100%, I would like to have my own emocon/smiley. Maybe you can reassign Chung's to me since he has apparently abandoned his post. red red red
                    The site and functions have improved from 2 days ago... keep digging SirMonte!
                    Jesus Christ Ldawg could you please pull his dick from your mouth for two seconds and listen to the people of this site. It's not any members fault that this site is fucked up in the middle of football season. It's Monte and whoever the fuck it is updating all this. Still falls on the shoulders of Monte cause it's his site. Stop being so damn defensive and let people get their frustrations out!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      I know how to read. And I know if I run a site or business I'm not making my first appearance 1 week later to discuss what the problems are. You whine cause people were bashing you but nobody knew what the fuck was going on. And being a dick to us cause your site is fucked up ain't helping. Most people are about done with this place anyway so a good piece of humble pie might be what you need to keep us around.
                      100% dead on Vols! Monte, I've been trying to keep people calm and tell them to have patience, but when you don't provide any updates and no one has a CLUE what the fuck is going on, it's hard to convince them it will be ok. Then you come in here and are an asshole like that helps things out. Might as well pull the plug and save your money as I'm afraid what members we had left, have all hit the fucking road. If you'd quit searching for antique tea pots and post some updates, that would help quite a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        100% dead on Vols! Monte, I've been trying to keep people calm and tell them to have patience, but when you don't provide any updates and no one has a CLUE what the fuck is going on, it's hard to convince them it will be ok. Then you come in here and are an asshole like that helps things out. Might as well pull the plug and save your money as I'm afraid what members we had left, have all hit the fucking road. If you'd quit searching for antique tea pots and post some updates, that would help quite a bit!
                        KB I am sure there are issues he is dealing with but your assessment is dead on. This is the first time I logged on since I couldn't get in over the weekend and this honestly looks terrible. Hopefully he will be able to fix it soon or at least give us some timetable. I hate to see this because although I don't post plays I know what this site has meant to people over the years and I enjoy coming in here

Comment

Monte,

Lets set aside me saying anything about buying BC, can you do that??

And then fix this POS or at least us know how long it will be??

In the meantime most of us will be at other "professionally run " gambling forums!
                          [email protected]

Comment

The site looks like shit Diesel! I agree 100% with that!
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              KB

I will say this in defense of Monte. he did yesterday post a lengthy update on the problems and is at the top of the page for everybody to read. So, I think it's unfair to say there hasn't been an update. Having said that, I agree the site looks bad and is very hard to work through. I suspect only a few hardcores are bothering right now. Still, it is apparent to me he is trying to fix it and has made that clear.

Comment

Working...
                              X