Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you just put BC back the way it was??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks ridiculous, but who cares. It's not like we posting anything valuable. haha. I can see all the picks just fine. It's almost hilariously bad, but I'm assuming Monte thought it better to keep the site going looking like this than to just shut it down while changes were made, and I'm grateful for that. Thanks Monte

Comment

yeah, it shit right now, but its better than nothing… Keep on doing what you have to do Monte.. Within time, it will be the best on the net again! CoffeeTime folks… CoffeTime!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
        It obviously goes back to when the site was attacked and hacked. Back when we started getting the Malware/virus warnings .... can't believe that peoples memories are so short. And, that they feel you are just screwing around with the look of the site [insert dontknow emocon]. When the site does get back to 100%, I would like to have my own emocon/smiley. Maybe you can reassign Chung's to me since he has apparently abandoned his post. red red red
        The site and functions have improved from 2 days ago... keep digging SirMonte!
        I'll give you a smilie for you in your name. As once they get working it's easy to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          I know how to read. And I know if I run a site or business I'm not making my first appearance 1 week later to discuss what the problems are. You whine cause people were bashing you but nobody knew what the fuck was going on. And being a dick to us cause your site is fucked up ain't helping. Most people are about done with this place anyway so a good piece of humble pie might be what you need to keep us around.
          You're an extremely bitter person for some reason. You have no clue as to why the software had to be upgraded. And once again you're playing arm chair QB. You've bashed me way before the upgrade of this software along with your boy dimer. And if you try to deny that then there is nothing else to discuss with you. I can own up to mistakes that I've did or done. The question becomes can you?

Comment

Jesus Christ Ldawg could you please pull his dick from your mouth for two seconds and listen to the people of this site. It's not any members fault that this site is fucked up in the middle of football season. It's Monte and whoever the fuck it is updating all this. Still falls on the shoulders of Monte cause it's his site. Stop being so damn defensive and let people get their frustrations out!!
            What part do you not get about me not knowing how to update the software? Any time you rely on a 3rd party there are no gaurantees. So it's my fault that the maker of this software didn't fill me in on certain things until today? That would be like a salesman that works for RHEEM makes a sell to someone. Then the unit doesn't work and it's your problem. Management comes and tells you Vols Fan this is your fuckup and no I don't give a shit if it's in a different departement. You fucked this up and now it's on you to fix the problem. You would be pissed at the 3rd party the Salesman just like I'm pissed at the 3rd party people that I've been dealing with day in day out.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              100% dead on Vols! Monte, I've been trying to keep people calm and tell them to have patience, but when you don't provide any updates and no one has a CLUE what the fuck is going on, it's hard to convince them it will be ok. Then you come in here and are an asshole like that helps things out. Might as well pull the plug and save your money as I'm afraid what members we had left, have all hit the fucking road. If you'd quit searching for antique tea pots and post some updates, that would help quite a bit!
              KB no worries as the site will get fixed and I can't wait until the prohibition is released as this site is going to be heavily marketed and be one of the biggest and best gambling forums on the net! That's a fact!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                Monte,

Lets set aside me saying anything about buying BC, can you do that??

And then fix this POS or at least us know how long it will be??

In the meantime most of us will be at other "professionally run " gambling forums!
                Other forums huh. Well, you won't have any opinions that matter to the owner, you won't know any details about the owner like you do me and you won't meet people like you've met on this site. It's a whole new ball game.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                  KB

I will say this in defense of Monte. he did yesterday post a lengthy update on the problems and is at the top of the page for everybody to read. So, I think it's unfair to say there hasn't been an update. Having said that, I agree the site looks bad and is very hard to work through. I suspect only a few hardcores are bothering right now. Still, it is apparent to me he is trying to fix it and has made that clear.
                  Gris Thanks for the support.

Monte

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                    It looks ridiculous, but who cares. It's not like we posting anything valuable. haha. I can see all the picks just fine. It's almost hilariously bad, but I'm assuming Monte thought it better to keep the site going looking like this than to just shut it down while changes were made, and I'm grateful for that. Thanks Monte
                    BW Thanks for the support.

Monte

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                      yeah, it shit right now, but its better than nothing… Keep on doing what you have to do Monte.. Within time, it will be the best on the net again! CoffeeTime folks… CoffeTime!!!!
                      Yep, Doc you're correct it will be the best on the net again!

Thanks for the support.

Monte

Comment

Jesus Christ Ldawg could you please pull his dick from your mouth for two seconds and listen to the people of this site. It's not any members fault that this site is fucked up in the middle of football season. It's Monte and whoever the fuck it is updating all this. Still falls on the shoulders of Monte cause it's his site. Stop being so damn defensive and let people get their frustrations out!!
                        So if someone doesn't agree with you then they get bashed with gay jokes. Not very professional at all and I don't think your work place would put up with this type of talk at their place of business. Then again that's the real world and not someone sitting behind a computer.

You need to loosen up and go antiquing with JC!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                          What part do you not get about me not knowing how to update the software? Any time you rely on a 3rd party there are no gaurantees. So it's my fault that the maker of this software didn't fill me in on certain things until today? That would be like a salesman that works for RHEEM makes a sell to someone. Then the unit doesn't work and it's your problem. Management comes and tells you Vols Fan this is your fuckup and no I don't give a shit if it's in a different departement. You fucked this up and now it's on you to fix the problem. You would be pissed at the 3rd party the Salesman just like I'm pissed at the 3rd party people that I've been dealing with day in day out.
                          Customer,management or myself wouldn't wait a week to get back to the customer and that's a fucking fact. End of argument. Now you're here giving answers and that's all we wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                            So if someone doesn't agree with you then they get bashed with gay jokes. Not very professional at all and I don't think your work place would put up with this type of talk at their place of business. Then again that's the real world and not someone sitting behind a computer.

You need to loosen up and go antiquing with JC!
                            I don't work for you and who gives a fuck what I sound like at my place of business. I'm not your employee I'm your customer. If this is how you thank us then we will go somewhere that appreciates us.

Comment

Just want to let everyone know that if I said something that offended you I apologize. I've been under a lot of stress regarding this whole situation. I hope everyone can except my Apology!

Regards,
                              Monte

Comment

I don't work for you and who gives a fuck what I sound like at my place of business. I'm not your employee I'm your customer. If this is how you thank us then we will go somewhere that appreciates us.
                                You're right Vols and I apologize. Hope you can accept my apology.

Regards,
                                Monte

Comment

Working...
                                X