BBQ Season is Approaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ Season is Approaching

What is your favorite BBQ receipe for outdoor grilling ?
    On the Outside Looking In

I'll go first: Fresh Tuna, salt, pepper and a lemon juice couple minutes on both sides..excellent., for added taste some diced tomatoes.

Comment

I like to take a long sausage, like a kilbasa, and really massage alot of honey on it. Rub it up and down feverishly.
      Then I gently grill it long enough that the meat becomes good and rigid.
      Once the meat is ready I like to place it between two buns with mayo and gobble it up using both hands.

Sincerely,
      Martha 10DimeBry Stewart
      Last edited by rwall; 04-06-2005, 03:19 PM.
      Remember the three R's:
      Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Guys lets keep it clean ..some of us may have great ideas for the upcoming season of Beer, BBQing and of course Baseball.

Comment

Sautee Onions in Honey...barbq sauce...a little oil then make hamburger meat and roll in the onions with the meat and then let the formed patties marinate in the sauce you made with the onions overnight then cook it the next day for a grill out lunch....MM MM
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Take Gorganzola cheese and either crush up some garlic cloves or slice them.Get some good Ground Sirlion meat,add the gorg and garlic and make hamburger patties,.Slap them on grill and guarantee it will be the best burger you had.no need for ketchup or mayo.Eat as is.Good stuff
            ^^^^NICE KLUMP HA?^^^^

Comment

sounds delicious !!!

Comment

Marinate chicken breasts and drumsticks in Walkers Wood Jamaican jerk seasoning overnight. Blacken the chicken over charcoal grill and then cover and slow cook on grill for an hour in aluminum pan. Meat comes cleanly off the bone. Clears the sinuses as well.

Comment

steak's

if you like juice's with your steak's , about 5 or 6 minuites before your steaks are done , wrap them in foil & cook till done . LOTTA JUICE . if you like red potatoes ( little one's ) cut in half & wrap in bacon , then wrap in foil & throw em on the grill . if you like you can dip in ranch sause ( home made hidden valley ranch is the best ) we do this almost every weekend up at the camper . then what ever steak is left you put back n the grill to make beef jerky. then after about a 12 pack of MGD on ice & at the end of the nite , you have a late nite snack .

Comment

I will cook generally anything on a grill... breakfast/dinner. I like to do a lot of tailgating in the fall at Rutgers and if you can name it, I will find a way to do it on one of my two small propane grills or the one charcoal grill.

I just love grilling everything. I love to throw on some corn on the bob... take some tinfoil (18" long) spread a thin layer of butter on it, sprinkle some salt (or your favorite seasoning)... put on a hot grill (upper racks are better if you have the option), close the lid and cook with your meal... takes about 10 minutes or so, you should turn them over every 2-3 minutes. I'd advise a medium flame for the upper racks, and med-low if you are going to do it directly on the main grill surface.

Open up, let cool, and enjoy!

-smooth

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
                      I like to take a long sausage, like a kilbasa, and really massage alot of honey on it. Rub it up and down feverishly.
                      Then I gently grill it long enough that the meat becomes good and rigid.
                      Once the meat is ready I like to place it between two buns with mayo and gobble it up using both hands.

Sincerely,
                      Martha 10DimeBry Stewart

I fell over my seat on this one....lol.

Comment

You got to be kidding me....nobody with a Rib recipe.

Alright.
                        This takes time but is Easy Peasy.
                        Remove the "skin" from the inside of the rib. Once you get a corner or side up this skin pulls off easily. Use either a dry rub a favorite BBQ sauce or Marinade. and let the ribs sit in a ziploc in the frdge overnight.
                        Preheat the oven (yes the oven) to 375. Wrap each rack individually in (sealed) Foil and Bake approx. one and 1/4 hours.
                        They are ready when the meat STARTS to pull away from the bone.
                        Finish them on an open grill basting often.
                        I like to take the juices from each foil bag, reduce it a bit and mix it with the BBQ sauce of choice. This is where you can add extra garlic, honey or whatever.

If you don't have the time, you can also parboil the ribs in Sprite with some water before grilling.
                        Remember the three R's:
                        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Don't know how many of you guys come accross quail breast, but this is a pretty good one....

Take the quail breast and cut it down the middle. Soak in Italian dressing.
                          Dice up some red and green bell peppers
                          Take two sections of breast, put a little cream cheese between them with some of the diced peppers.
                          Wrap all this in a piece of bacon and put a toothpick through it. Throw them on the grill to cook.....

good stuff
                          Peter Griffin: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

Comment

Kal-bi ribs

Over here we bbq all year round
                            1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

sustain im getting wood watching your avatar
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X