This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    Wonder why people even need plumbers or electricians when you can find all you need to know on you tube?
    You find a 3 way video?
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Ole Piss can go fuck themselves
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        Ole Piss can go fuck themselves
        Ole Miss just got Louisvilled!!!

Comment

• Good morning all. Anyone still have any new years resolutions they haven't broken? I know I made a bunch of promises to my wife on New Years Eve. But I was drinking so they don't count right?

Comment

• Plus I don't remember them.

Comment

Good morning all. Anyone still have any new years resolutions they haven't broken? I know I made a bunch of promises to my wife on New Years Eve. But I was drinking so they don't count right?
              I thought about making one. But then I thought, who am I kidding, I won't see it through.....
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• I resolved to eat healthier but so far any benefits from that resolve have probably been offset by about 4 double whiskeys last night. Oh well, life's a balancing act..

Comment

• That eating healthy one is tough. Most that healthy stuff tastes like shit. Or doesn't taste at all. Good choice with the whiskey Garth!!

Comment

That eating healthy one is tough. Most that healthy stuff tastes like shit. Or doesn't taste at all. Good choice with the whiskey Garth!!
                    I can cook healthy, good-tasting food but it's a lot of trouble and finding fresh herbs year-round is a challenge. and finding good fresh fish takes me off my beaten path. So I'll just try to eat less french fries, less carbs and fat, more salads and try to control my portions better.

Comment

• Dimers trying to eat less cock for the new year, he knows it's unhealthy guzzling all that choad, so he has a resolution to only gobble 2 to 3 BBC's per week.
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Anyone seen a good movie lately? Went to the Gambler, that was so horse shit, just brutal. Save the money and watch Rounders again, Rounders is 100 time better.

Comment

Anyone seen a good movie lately? Went to the Gambler, that was so horse shit, just brutal. Save the money and watch Rounders again, Rounders is 100 time better.
                          I just read somewhere that The Gambler was a bad movie. You just confirmed that!
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Went to "Wild" also. My wife thought it looked like a great idea to walk the "Pacific coast whatever trail". I told her I'd drop her off and pick her up.

Comment

Went to "Wild" also. My wife thought it looked like a great idea to walk the "Pacific coast whatever trail". I told her I'd drop her off and pick her up.
                              Hmmm. Hadn't heard of that one. It got almost a perfect rating from Rotten Tomatoes. Not that they are the Bible, but if a movie is remotely bad, they ding it pretty hard....

I thought there were some really good movies being released at Christmas time. Haven't seen any though...
                              [email protected]

Comment

• The movie is decent, much better than the gambler, my wife just thought walking that trail from South California all the way up to Washington looked cool. I told her I'd drive the 101 and meet her up there. I aint walking thats for sure.

I want to see the American Sniper, though it was coming out at Christmas and now they say Jan 16th. That looks pretty intense

Comment

Working...
                                X