Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are talking to me Doc, you will find out this weekend when the sheet goes out!

Comment

• Reporter: So Mr. Pineda, why were you so obvious with the pine tar out there tonight?

Pineda: I didn't think there was anything wrong with what I was doing out there.

Reporter: You know foreign substances are not allowed to be used on the mound right?

Pineda: Yes I understand that but when I looked at the can it said Made in the USA so I thought it was alright.

Comment

• Tough yankee fans

Comment

• Let's go Thunder

Comment

• They would be so much better if they still had James harden. Can you imagine harden as your 3rd option and not as the 6th man?

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              They would be so much better if they still had James harden. Can you imagine harden as your 3rd option and not as the 6th man?
              Fuck Harden. Why, so he can choke his ass off just like he's doing for Houston?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Fuck Harden. Why, so he can choke his ass off just like he's doing for Houston?
                  He has the same shooting % that Westbrook does in this post season? Is he choking?

Comment

He has the same shooting % that Westbrook does in this post season? Is he choking?
                    Pretty much.

Comment

• Westbrook has never been a great shooter.

Comment

• Just fuckin with you man. I remembered your bill simmons comment the other day!

Comment

Just fuckin with you man. I remembered your bill simmons comment the other day!

Comment

• kb, Are the Thunder in trouble?

Comment

kb, Are the Thunder in trouble?
                              Big time I'm afraid

Comment

• I'm lost faith, that is for sure. Kunt Durant is pissing me off so fucking bad! How can he let Tony Allen completely take him out of his game?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X