Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is kb wearing a wedding dress? And who's the guy hes hugging?
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Comment

• This site will never be what it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
          This site will never be what it was.
          This place has been in life support for the last six months. Might as well pull the plug!!

Comment

• Monte thinks they are all going to just come back and I don't see it happening. Many have found a new home elsewhere and I see why.

This place dropped dramatically years ago when monte stopped the service plays thread. It was where spark and many others started. It brought a shit ton of people here and most are gone now. The problem is the 2 other similar big sites still have it. They also have rewards or point systems and many contests and stuff on a weekly basis. I think it makes it really hard to choose this place when the others have so much more to offer.

IMO it is very easy to see the problems but fixing them is another story. It really sucks too because this site was beaming with life 5-10 years ago and it has done nothing but go down a little bit each year and now we are down to where we are. A place with very little life and the members that are still here are all frustrated and I don't blame them. Sucks!

Comment

• Great post wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                Monte thinks they are all going to just come back and I don't see it happening. Many have found a new home elsewhere and I see why.

This place dropped dramatically years ago when monte stopped the service plays thread. It was where spark and many others started. It brought a shit ton of people here and most are gone now. The problem is the 2 other similar big sites still have it. They also have rewards or point systems and many contests and stuff on a weekly basis. I think it makes it really hard to choose this place when the others have so much more to offer.

IMO it is very easy to see the problems but fixing them is another story. It really sucks too because this site was beaming with life 5-10 years ago and it has done nothing but go down a little bit each year and now we are down to where we are. A place with very little life and the members that are still here are all frustrated and I don't blame them. Sucks!
                Written perfectly. Those were great days around here. Frank would come in the Service Thread and make a post and I would get soooooo pissed off. hahahahaha .. I am laughing out loud right now just thinking about that. I remember not wanting to turn my computer off at night because I did not want to miss anything or any of the guys. I would get out of bed at times and fire the computer up to view the forum. Smart phones were not around 10 years ago. Now it is a ghost town. If you look carefully enough you can see the tumbleweeds rolling by. Yes, I agree, this site will never come back.
                Sorry Monte but you have to face reality. It has been a great ride for sure.
                Last edited by Spark; 05-24-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• I remember not hardly being able to leave my computer for fear of missing any new posts not too long ago. Now, you can log in every 4-5 days and everything new is still on the homepage. Geez

Comment

• Where is club?
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• He's posting drivers in the nascar thread, first person to post the names of 4 of the drivers that finish in the top 5.

Comment

• Club hows it going buddy? Remember me?
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                          Club hows it going buddy? Remember me?
                          A little, was a very dark time in my life when I would leave my phone on my desk for half an hour and come back to 128 unread texts.

I do remember the 79954 being a code for a van though.

I can picture the person in a parking lot, logging into BC, so he doesn't have to call a locksmith again. You provide a great service to our good friend.

Comment

• I can't believe this threads went 5 weeks without a reply. Until recently I had never seen it go 5 days. Hell, 5 hours used to be a long time. Crazy!

Comment

• I miss it Wayne, it was the first and last thing I did every day. Didn't matter what was going on in my life, Urgent was always gonna make me laugh.

Comment

• Guess it needs new posters

Comment

Working...
                                X