X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    no one knows what pragmatic means!

Only reason Club knows is he asked his 100K a year Harvard Grad flunky to tell his dumb Eskie ass!
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Some oldies but goodies

The wife's back on the warpath again. Last night she said she wanted to make a sex movie, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

After both suffering from depression for a while, the wife and I were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, screw it, I'll soldier on!

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"

My wife packed my bags and said "GET OUT!!!". As I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!"
      "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

Comment

Only reason Club knows is he asked his 100K a year Harvard Grad flunky to tell his dumb Eskie ass!
        Can you get a Harvard grad for 100K???

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
          Morning everyone. Going to OU/Tulsa 11:00 game tomorrow. My sons got me a ticket for my birthday. It was a thoughtful gift and it will be good to see my youngest who's coming up from Austin. Unfortunately, they expect me to be in Norman at 8:30 in the a.m. ready to tailgate. I guess I should probably not be at the blackjack table until 2 a.m. as is customary on any given Friday evening.
          Just remember Garth. The only cure to a hangover is a start over Oh and a mt dew and V8 Spice but make sure you're near a shitter!!!

Comment

• 7:15 tee time in the morning, Colby has a game at noon,vols play at 3:30 so good chance I'm going to be tired and drunk come tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              7:15 tee time in the morning, Colby has a game at noon,vols play at 3:30 so good chance I'm going to be tired and drunk come tomorrow night.
              Do you still want txt updates on tenn-cc game??
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                Can you get a Harvard grad for 100K???
                A Hymie could!
                [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                  Do you still want txt updates on tenn-cc game??
                  No cause I will be watching it. Only way you can text me is if Tennessee AND the over both hit. Otherwise we might be breaking up again!!!

Comment

No cause I will be watching it. Only way you can text me is if Tennessee AND the over both hit. Otherwise we might be breaking up again!!!
                    I foresee a divorce happening
                    [email protected]

Comment

The wife's back on the warpath again. Last night she said she wanted to make a sex movie, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

After both suffering from depression for a while, the wife and I were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, screw it, I'll soldier on!

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"

My wife packed my bags and said "GET OUT!!!". As I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!"
                      "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

Sister in law
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        Mental note, turn off cell phone during Tenn, Oregon game

Comment

Unfortunately you are probably right! He can't help it

Comment

Mental note, turn off cell phone during Tenn, Oregon game
                            But then I miss my kids calling asking what the score is and who is winning. Oh if it was my weekend with them I would shut that fucker off till Monday. Unless Vols win and hell y'all might be shutting your phones off cause of me

Comment

But then I miss my kids calling asking what the score is and who is winning. Oh if it was my weekend with them I would shut that fucker off till Monday. Unless Vols win and hell y'all might be shutting your phones off cause of me
                              Get score mobile on their phones.....

Comment

Unfortunately you are probably right! I can't help it
                                so true buddy
                                Last edited by 10DimeBry; 09-13-2013, 05:34 PM.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X