Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And he is still only 2 back. Will the Tiger of old come out and take this Title?

Comment

• JC, I made my 1st British Open bet this morning. Will a Player from the USA Win? I said yes @ +200

I almost took Tiger @ +300 but I felt this way was better. Now I need either Adam Scott, Mickelson, Johnson, Mahan or Tiger to Win.

Comment

• Nice finish Phil!!!

Comment

• Thank You Phil!!!

What a GREAT Final round!

Comment

• Lefty killed the back nine today.....wow
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Mornin' peeps... gawd I hate early!
              kb we want to know if you survived the chatty Kathy cab driver and vise versa.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                JC, I made my 1st British Open bet this morning. Will a Player from the USA Win? I said yes @ +200

I almost took Tiger @ +300 but I felt this way was better. Now I need either Adam Scott, Mickelson, Johnson, Mahan or Tiger to Win.

Good call
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

• Big 12 dumbass

West Virginia sophomore defensive lineman Korey Harris has reportedly been dismissed from the team after being arrested late last week.

BLOODY GOOD
                  See the best action photos from last season.
                  According to multiple reports, the already-suspended lineman has been charged with first-degree armed robbery. The robbery allegedly happened July 12 in Morgantown and involved breaking into a home, holding two residents at gunpoint and stealing cash and electronics, according to a report on WBOY-TV.

While his dismissal from the team has not been officially announced, WV MetroNews reported that WVU football sports information director Mike Montoro said, “We have no comment on individuals who aren’t with the West Virginia football program,” when asked about the incident. The report also noted that Harris has been removed from the team’s online roster.

The story further states that “a relative said one of the victims recognized Harris, who was wearing his WVU-issued sweatpants with the No. 96 on them.”

Harris was suspended from the team for the spring semester for undisclosed reasons.

The Big 12 conference is this years hands down winner of the I'm a dumbass conference for taking West Virginia over University of Louisville!

Way to class up your conference with WVU

Bahahahahaba

Wore his number on his sweat pants
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                    Club if u r actually coming to Monterey get my number or email from Okie Kb. Let's get together for a brew or I can get ya' a discount on a tour. Seventeen Mile Dr, Big Sur or Carmel Valley Wine Tour.
                    Sorry Dawg, didn't see this before I left, did all of the above except the wine tour, I had Kaz take my wife on that.

Hey boys, did anyone know I was gone? (I know no one missed me)

In the following days, I will highlight all the fun activities me and my wife experienced in Monterey.

Oh what the hell, had a new beer called Scrimshaw Pilsner. It was great

That's it

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                      Hey Club, sorry I wasn't able to pick up your wife to get our facials and manicures, there was a lost cat that I had to help find in Fresno
                      No worries, thanks again for taking here on the wine tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                        No worries, thanks again for taking here on the wine tour.
                        The misses got a facial??
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                          Sorry Dawg, didn't see this before I left, did all of the above except the wine tour, I had Kaz take my wife on that.

Hey boys, did anyone know I was gone? (I know no one missed me)

In the following days, I will highlight all the fun activities me and my wife experienced in Monterey.

Oh what the hell, had a new beer called Scrimshaw Pilsner. It was great

That's it
                          If you had a great time that's the main thing. You gunna come back and look for a vacation home on Scenic Dr. in Carmel with all the other phat cats?
                          It was weird, the UPR thread went totally dead while you were gone! Kb still hasn't reported in

Comment

• Hate not being able to sleep

Comment

• Morning y'all

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                Hate not being able to sleep
                                Drink more, then you go to sleep/pass out

Morning boys

Comment

Working...
                                X